DecemberBride2008 - Is better now.

Breakfast....
Perhaps stew some apple with water, cinnamon, nutmeg and one sweetner, have with yoghurt. Also a peice of Toast with vegemite.. sorry marmite?

or

1/2 a tomato
1x toast
1x eggs
2x mushrooms

Stick with it darl, so many chioces now. (I chose egg because this should keep you full for longer)
Bren

Had another good day yesterday, and managed 30 mins of exercise :)

Day 2
Breakfast
Porridge
Sultanas

Lunch
Pitta Bread x2
20g Cheese
Salad
Laughing Cow Triangle

Dinner
Pork Steak
Rice
Carrots
Brocolli
Cauliflour

Snacks
WW Caramel Bar

Hopefully I'll have another good day today, and I have to remember to buy batteries for my scales.

xx

exercise!!! Well you're doing better than me Carol!!! Good for you, your menus all seem very healthy and tasty! You'll do well hun, when is your next wi? x

Hope youre having a good week, those menus of yours sound great

Hi Carol

How are you doing with your program?

Brenda
X

Hi everyone

Thanks for the support, I'm doing quite well thanks. I remembered to buy batteries for my scales, and I have gained 3lbs since I was last on WW, which isn't too bad, considering I haven't been doing WW for over a month.

I'm feeling very positive, and would love to lose a stone by the beginning of July, because I'm going to a wedding :D

I think once I see the scales starting to move, it will make me even more determined.

I've got a lovely long weekend, I'm not back in work until Wednesday, so I'll be hitting the supermarket tonight, for lots of fruit, salad and healthy treats. Definately my worst time when trying to eat healthily is the weekend. H2B eats so much, and never gains an ounce, I only have to look at chocolate, and gain weight!

Day 3
Breakfast
2 Small Slices Toast
Flora

Lunch
Pitta Bread x2
Salad
Laughing Cow Trinagle

Dinner
Beef Burger x2 (Homemade)
Salad

Snacks
WW Cookies

I think I ate too many carbs yesterday, I felt very bloated, but I felt hungry all day!

We didn't manage to get out on the bikes last night, because it started raining :( , but I did do some streches and weights etc in the house.

Hope you are all ok.

xx

Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok. I'm still doing quite well, but I did make a nectarine and strawberry crumble today. It was so yummy, and I didn't need to add any sugar to the fruit.

Instead of Sunday lunch, I made salmon wrapped in bacon with potatoes and garlic, was very scrummy.

The weather is awful so wont be able to going walking or riding :(.

xx

Well done on getting through the weekend... Your menus sound yummy!

Weather here is beautiful BTW in Sunny Scotland ;)

Wow, that salmon sounds delicious!!! Why? Why did I read this post?!!!! :( Don't have any salmon in the house....(may have to go fishing... ;) )x

Haha Siobhan, did you go fishing? LOL

Hi Gem, I'm doing well thanks, how are you getting on?

I've just made a WW recipe, with brown lentils, brown rice, cumin, onion and chicken stock. Just put them all in a saucepan, and leave to simmer for 35 minutes. It was really lovely, I had it with chicken breast wrapped in bacon.

I've been very lazy today, but my eating habits have definately improved.

Need to get back to exercising. I enjoy walking, but the weather has been so awful. I think if I'd have left the house today, I'd have been blown away ! That's how windy it has been.

xx

Hi Carol ..
your food choices always sound so lovely i wish i was adventurous in the kitchen! ... I think that weather has been the bain of everyones weekends! its orrible out there!
Hope your okies xx

God girls it is ROASTING here! I actually burned a little..but sure it could be snowing tomorrow! :) That's just how it goes around here...Another gorgeous recipe today Carol...tut tut, do you do mobile catering? Any chance you could deliver to Ireland??? ;)

Hi Carol, I've just read your entire post and darling keep up the impressive focus. Let me know how your first weigh in goes!

Brenda
X

Back