DecemberBride2008 - Is better now.

WOWEEEE !!!!!! your h2b certainly knows how to crack the whip doesnt he! lol ... well im sure you've built up some muscles over the weekend then! and good menu to well hope to see a good loss this week hehehe xxx

Thanks ladies, I'm doing well thanks, I haven't been counting points very well this week though, so I have to get back to that.

Anyone got any good low point lunch ideas?

xx

Hello Carol,how are you doing hun? are you back counting your points now? i no its hard but some times i go over and not no!

Thanks for the smacked bum Starlight lol.

I am back counting points today, so should hopefully get my head in the right place food wise. The exercise part has clicked, but I still seem to be struggling with my food.

I went to see my mum last night, she came back from honeymoon last week, and has been working ever since, so last night was the first chance I've had to see her since the wedding on 16th May. They went to Corfu for 3 weeks, and really enjoyed it. We looked at the wedding dvd my H2B had made, and some photos, I was so horrifid at how big I look :sign0137:. I definately dont want to look like that on my wedding day!

xx

You definately wont look like that on your wedding day! Your doing really well. Im sure it wasnt half as bad as yu thought anyway!

Thanks for the support girls.

Gem - My wedding is 6th December, so less than 6 months
to go!!

The time has flown, I had 2 years to lose weight before the wedding, but have some how managed to play around for so long, that I now only have 6 months to lose the weight. I am a stone less than when I got engaged, so that's something :)

xx

Carol,you dont just wanna diet for the dress then put it all back on ,1 stone is betetr then nothing,just think if you done 2lb a month it would be another stone which would make a difference!

Gem, I don't want to just lose the weight for my wedding, hence why this has to be a lifestyle change, and why I have imcorporated exercise. The whole point is that I wanted to lose around 3 stone by the wedding, and maintain my weight from then. I definately don't want to gain weight again.

I'm not overlly bothered about the scales, I would just like to be a comfortable size 12 :)

Hehe .. Im the same about scales! ,.. i hate them but cant live without steping on them a few times a day! ... Id love to get into 12s so thats my aim regardless of weight :)

Although well done on the excerise hun! Thinking about it makes me exhausted! lol ....

I'm feeling very poorly today :jelous:

I woke up in the middle of the night, with a really bad stomach, and just feel sick. I have come to work, but just can't concerntrate, my belly really hurts :(

Hope you feel better soon pet x

Awww no! ... theres alot about though one of our clients has had it for the past few days :( ... Take it easy hun and drink plenty! ..

Huggles xxx

Hi everyone

Thanks for the get better wishes :) I'm much better now thanks.

I've had a good weekend, but the weather has been awful, so I haven't been able to exercise outside :(

Fingers crossed for a good week.

xx

Back