DecemberBride2008 - Is better now.

Glad your plans are going well Nikki. We haven't really done very much lately. We will need to start soon though, because the wedding is just over 6 months away :)

We've started making invitations, which is taking a lot longer than expected. We don't plan to send them for a while, just hope we've finished them lol

------------------------------------

Today has started as another good day. I've done 25 sit ups and have had Special K for breakfast.

Planning on going for a walk tonight if the weather holds.

Hope you are all ok.

xx

Morning Carol ... sooooooo how long have you been doing the sit ups! ...?? and are you noticing a difference atall?
I keep saying im going to start each morning but ya know never get round to it!

Hey Hun

I've been doing the sit ups for a few weeks, and am definatley seeing a difference, my belly is much flatter, just a shame about my MASSIVE hips. I'm sure that if my hips weren't so big, I'd be in much smaller sized trousers.

-------------------------------------

I had another good day yesterday.

Breakfast
Special K
Milk

Lunch
Couscous
3 Low Fat Crackers (no spread)

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognaise
Cheese

Snacks
Apple
Nectarine
2 Low Fat Crackers (no spread)
Nuts

Drinks
2 Litres Water
2 Tea

We have a half day in work on Friday, and are going out for lunch (all paid for :p), so that should be good.

xx

hey carol thanks for that ... so how many do you do a day? .. and do you do them with knees bend and come half way up? Im rubbish at this excersize lark but would definatly be up for sit ups if you notice an improvment my tum is just a big wobbly mess .. after 4 kids im not sure theres any hope lol

Glad youre having a good week Carole your menus put mine to shame theyre SO healthy

Oops, I've been away for nearly 6 days, sorry gang. How are you all?

I've been having a hard time lately, but think I'm finally through it :)

I've lost 2lbs, so am very chuffed :p

I will post properly tomorrow, but just wanted to let you all know that I'm still around.

xx

Hi Carol

I've also been doing situps and do other floor exercises too. It really is amazing at how quickly you can push yourself and see really rewarding results so quickly.

Bren
X

Hi Everyone

I think I am finally back on track, I've had a good week so far, and am going swimming tonight. H2B has even agreed to come swimming with me at 7:30 am (if I can get out of bed that is!).

Bren - Sit ups are really good, glad that you're noticing a difference :)

Gem - Sorry that you're not doing to well at the moment, what has gone worng?

-----------------------------------------------------
Wednesday
Breakfast
Sausage Roll (I had this at about 11 because I missed breakfast and was hungry)

Lunch
3 Slices Seeded Bread
Peanut Butter

Dinner
Tandoori Chicken
Pasta

Snacks
Trim Lyne Raspberry Bar
Meringue Nest with Strawberries, Kiwi Fruit & Cream

Drinks
2 litres Water
2 Teas

xx

oooo well done on the loss hun! ... you sound like your doing brillianty
have a great week xxx

Oh my God - 4 months til your fitting???? I just couldnt pass when I seen your thread title without commenting - so you found it?! when did you go dress shopping? ooooh Im so excited for you!! bet its fabulous. xxx

we need pics! .. definatly! ... i love weddings and all the dressing up! unfortunatly im unlikely to be in a wedding dress again so!!!!!!! ill get my fix from you xx

Thanks for the comments everyone. I can't wait for my dress fitting, I just need to keep motivated, and lose as much weight as possible :) The dress is by Alfred Angelo, and has been discontinued, so I dont have any pics at the moment. I'll take some pics at my fitting.

H2B and I are going walking tomorrow, and are going to take a picnic. Just hope the weather holds out, because it is very grey today! We're also going to go swimming this weekend, so atleast I will get some exercise.

Thursday
Breakfast
Special K
Milk

Lunch
3 Slices Seeded Bread
Peanut Butter

Dinner
Mince Beef Tacos

Snack
Nectarine
Smoky Bacon Crisps
Pink N White

xx

Morning Carol,
would love to see some pics of you and the dress,hope the weather picks up for the weekend,doesnt seem that nice at the minute,very cold i am here,with my long tops back out,have a lovely weekend xx

Hi everyone

Hope you've all had a good weekend. I've had a great weekend, but I am very tired now, and my muscle ache a bit.

On Saturday H2B and I went walking. The routes we choose were suppose to be moderate. I tell you something, my H2B is very fit, and he found the routes very hard going, so no way were they moderate! The scenery on the walk was beautiful. On one of them, you ascend a big drop, down to a river, and follow along the river to a waterfall. Then you walk through some fields, and up some steep steps, and down some steps, and then you have to walk up a really steep hill to get back to the car park. After the first walk, which was about 4 miles, we stopped and had our picnic. I'd made carrot, pineapple and sultana salad, and some ham Rolls.

We then decided to do the 2nd walk, which really finished me off. Half way round, we had to walk up this really steep bank, which had a monument at the top. It was really hard going, but I was so pleased that I made it up the hill, because the views were amazing. We were both very tired when we got back to the car. All together, we had walked just over 6 miles.

Yesterday we did some gardening, and washed the car, but nothing strenuous. So at about 8pm H2B suggested that we go for a bike ride. I went, with the intension of not going far, and staying on the flat. How wrong was I. H2B took me up this hill, which by half way up, I was knackered, and H2B had to put his hand on my back and push me up lol. I told him that the road was too steep, and that we should go another way, so we turned round, and stuck to the main road. When we got to were we normally turn round, H2B told me to keep going, so I kept cycling, and we came to a forest track, and we ended up cycling through the forest. It was really tiring, but I just kept thinking about my wedding dress, and our honeymoon, and how I want to be fitter. We rode about 5 miles.

You'd think that a weekend of exercise would be enough for me, but I woke up early this morning, to go swimming, but I couldn't get H2B out of bed, so we are going tonight! I'm sure by tonight, I'll have gone off the idea, because my muscles are really aching.

Anyway, sorry for boring you all.

xx

P.S My diet has been quite good to.

Well done, i always feel better after a good week of exercise :D:D

You will feellll fab if you do go swimming :D

Back