DecemberBride2008 - Wedding is getting closer!

Oh God I know the biscuit breaks are hard arent they! The company I work for is huge so in the afternoons we have biscuits at the tea station for anyone to have!

I had 2 hot weetabix this morning with skimmed milk and a bit of canderel, 2 mandarin oranges and a bottle of water so not doing too badly!

I got the ww coconut bars at my meeting and theyre fab but Im gonna try to keep them for the evenings if I can. Just tryin to stick with the fruit.

Oh yum, hot weetabix, that's what I'll be having for breakfast tomorrow, especially if the weather says like this!

I love coconut, the coconut bars sound really nice.

You're doing really well, keep up the good work.

xx

Just wanted to say hello and good luck. You are doing great!!

I've had a really good day today. Had a lovely dinner, which I would recommend to anyone. It was a WW recipe Rich beef stew, made with onion, garlic, beef, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped tomatoes and water. Really yummy, and only 5 points per portion.

Wednesday - 9th July

Breakfast
WW Bread x2
Flora
Mushrooms & Tomato

Lunch
Carrot & Coriander Soup (Homemade)
Bread Roll

Dinner
Beef Stew
Roast Potato
Roast Butternut Squash
Roast Courgettes

Snacks
Low Fat Crackers x2
Apple
TrimLyne Bar
WW Dessert

Drinks
2 litres Water
2 Teas

Points Used: 18
Points Banked: 4
Total Banked: 8

xx

heya hunni hope ur getting on ok, u sound like ur flying at it keep it up xx

Now you have said hot weetabix im going too have to have some in the morning if its cold and horrible!

I have that for brekkie most days, i get up and bung the mushrooms whole in a deep roasting tin with tomatoes and leave them while im getting ready and then bung some toast on and by the time its done the rest are nice and roasted yummmmm

You sound like your doing well Carol keep it up :D

Oh hunny, I've not been on for a few days because of computer hitches...I hope you're feeling a bit better and more positive x You can totally do this, it's not easy but it is not worth rowing with your OH about x He asked you to be with him forever so he already knows you are worth it!!! It just needs to get through to you!!! ;) x PM anytime you feel you are having a rough day x

Welcome back Carole :)

Awww thank you ladies, I really appreciate all your nice comments, they make me smile, and make me want to keep focused :gen126:

It's not that cold here this morning, so I didn't have hot weetabix, I had some Special K instead.

H2B and I are going to look at a kitten tonight. We have one cat already, who is like my baby lol. The mother of our cat, has had kittens, so we are hoping to get one, for a brother or sister to ours :)

Fingers crossed for a good day today.

xx

Morning! Your a mind reader! I didnt have the weetabix either! Had special K instead too lol!!

Lets know how the kitten search goes! So cute to get a real brother or sister for your other one!!

Have a good day today x

Hiya good Morning everyone.

Just a quick message, because I've got loads of work to do.

Had another good day yesterday, I will post my menu later on.

We picked up our new kitten, who is so sweet. Doesn't have a name yet, because we're not sure if it's a boy or girl. We didn't really want to go turning it upside down on it's first night and trying to examine it! :D The kitten is tabby, with a white chest, and white front legs. I will post some pics when I get a chance.

I had some toast for breakfast, and will have to buy lunch today, because I didn't get a chance to make the soup that I was suppose to have for lunch.

Hope everyone is ok.

xx

Your kitten sounds lovely! Cant wait to see some pics!

Hi Carol

Sounds like you're off to a good start. I'm getting married in March and wedding dress shopping in December so hoping to knock a goodly amount of flab in the meantime.

We can always support each other!

My H2B doesn't understand how I feel about my weight either. He thinks I'm gorgeous as I am so can't understand why I want to lose weight.

He's only tolerating it because I have arthritis and need to be carrying less weight around to help my joints.

Boys eh?

Hi Karen

Congratulations on your wedding. It's so exciting, I have no idea what I'm going to do once I'm married, because all my spare time goes towards the wedding lol

I agree about the man thing, they are so lucky that they can eat waht they want, and not put on weight. It's lovely to have someone love us regardless of our weight, but I'm not comfortable the size I am, and I want to be fitter, that's why I want to lose weight :)

How are you getting on with WW?

Speak soon
xx

P.S Dress shopping is so much fun, I could do it all day everyday!

Morning everyone

I'm glad to say, that I'm 3lbs lighter today :D

Sorry that I haven't been on over the weekend, the little kitten has been keeping me very busy.

Food wise I've been good, not been good exercise wise though :(. I really need to start swimming, but never seem to make it to the pool. My goal for this week is to go swimming at least once.

Hope you're all ok

xx

Wel done carole 3lbs gone is bloody brilliant! Hope your having fun with the kitten! ive just got rid of 2 my cat had ad was so happy to see them go lol!

Back