ProPoints Dee Dee on a Misson

Emma:) said:
Well done on all of your weight loss Hun I'm rooting for you to do well :) keep up the good work and might I add you don't look how much you weigh have a good week :) xx

Aww thank you hun for your support and rooting.
Gone red now, my mum friend said the same thing to me the other day when I was washing her car.

Dee :)

bulldogdaisy said:
What a cool find! Hope you're getting on ok :0)

And found my animal t-shirt too lol. Yeah not too bad, was feeling abit unwell earlier but checked my tracker and only eaten 11 points all day oops.

Hope you are doing well :)

Lol love Animal! Oh no at feeling ill,hope you managed to top up your points am doing well thanks,4 weeks in and still motivated,will come on here when I'm not lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol love Animal! Oh no at feeling ill,hope you managed to top up your points am doing well thanks,4 weeks in and still motivated,will come on here when I'm not lol

Oh dear not good feeling ill, I Hate it. Glad to hear you are going well. Yeah love Animal clothing and cannot wait to wear them fully ;)

I'm sure you won't have to wait too long before you can wear them fully :0) hope you feel better soon and you get to have a good weekend :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I'm sure you won't have to wait too long before you can wear them fully :0) hope you feel better soon and you get to have a good weekend :0)

Thanks hun :)

Drum roll.............

Lost 2lbs and pleased. It's all that car washing and gardening I did on my 4 days off from work ;)

That's great! Keep up the hard work and losses :D x

Thank you very much ladies :)

Current pics of me as of 1st April 2012 at 17st 6lbs

Attachments

• image-3639727982.jpg
    image-3639727982.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image-4185354232.jpg
    image-4185354232.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 36
Thanks hun.

Was sat there last night and thought wow there is a difference :)

It does help for you to see the difference as I did not do this last time and glad I did this time ;)

Sound s like a plan hun ;)

Well I will be honest....I tired to do slimfast for the next 5 weeks till holiday to lose the 9lbs I wanted to lose.

Only did two days and by yesterday I felt so ill and faint and checked the scales this morning and gained 3lbs on two days aaarrrggghhh :'(

Gonna stick to what I know as it works, it maybe slow but it works.

Dee :)

Hi there.. Just reading thru ur diary.. U'r doing brilliant.. Keep up the good work..

Defo agree re losing weight slowly.. its more likely to stay off..

IMO with the likes of Slimfast and other meal replacement diets.. Soon as u start eating properly again u gain anything lost AND more as ur body stores it all as its been starved for so long.. U're doing brilliant on WW, so my advise wud b stick with it :)

Back