ProPoints Dee Dee on a Misson

Thanks guys. Never ever will I try it again, just like my food too much ;)

My aunt did lighter life once, she looked great when she got there but 3yr years later she has put it back on and more.

One of my most stupid of ideas i had and never again.

Now to work harder in the gym before wi on Sunday

Dubchick81 said:
Well done on the positive attitude :)
Good luck at the gym..

Thanks hun....can't be negative, as tired it and was not for me and now to clear up the aftermath and workout hard ;) to lose that extra and more

Only way is down with ww

RSClio83 said:
Thanks hun....can't be negative, as tired it and was not for me and now to clear up the aftermath and workout hard ;) to lose that extra and more

Only way is down with ww

Yea I love the "new" plan. It's great. So flexible

RSClio83 said:

Only way is down with ww

You can do it for sure!

Not sure what to make of pp, guess I will learn to love in the end like I did the old way.

Done a 2 hour workout this eve at the gym and then had a 30 min sauna. Feel loads better now :)

bulldogdaisy said:
You can do it for sure!

Thanks for your support hun, my mind is very focused now after my two day stupid idea ;)

RSClio83 said:
Not sure what to make of pp, guess I will learn to love in the end like I did the old way.

Done a 2 hour workout this eve at the gym and then had a 30 min sauna. Feel loads better now :)

Took me about 6 weeks to get the hang of it. Figure what doubles in pp's for 2 n what doesn't. Once ya get yer head round it's great

Yeah is alot different but i use my ww app on my iphone alot :)

Dubchick81 said:
We don't have the WW app over here :( Not an official one anyway..

That's not good enough is it. Would be lost without my app ;) (sad I know lol)

Happy Good Friday to you all.

Well got up at 7am to go and do the food shopping as cannot stand crowds of people and I bought a CD with the money my aunt gave me for Easter, and my mum got me the other CD I wanted for Easter. Then went to The Mall Cribbs to get my Easter Cookie cutters to make bunny & chick ww cookies for family & friend for Easter. Then got some of thoughts yummy M&S Golden Hot Cross Buns (5 pp a bun) as my Easter treat as didn't want a Easter eggs.

Came home and cooked lovely lunch and just burnt 266 kcal on the wii fit for 34 mins workout.

Just now going to chill and take a shower before going out with a friend for Easter drinks (diet coke for me as don't drink the hard stuff) at 7pm.

Nice day off ;)

Thank you ladies, was a mad one and had a great time out and won at pool 3 matches out of the 5 yippy.

Was busy again today with abit of Easter WW baking.....made cupcakes,Easter bunny & chick biscuits from recipes I found on the phone app to give to family for Easter and keep some for myself.

Tired a little chick earlier and they are yummy :)

Attachments

• image-437710212.jpg
    image-437710212.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 39
  • image-3362043874.jpg
    image-3362043874.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3210979146.jpg
    image-3210979146.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 33
Happy Easter Everyone

Well I'm not a happy easter bunny....wi was rubbish and now having to work harder and this is what happens when you try to cut corners and now got 13lbs to lose before holiday in 4 weeks :'(

Since last Sunday wi I have put on 5lbs and cannot see how but in another way I think it's called two days of stupid idea of trying slimfast.

What also confuses me, is if I have put on 5lbs why does my jeans I have not had on for 3yrs fitting as they didn't when I was 5lbs heavier a couple of weeks ago? And I look and feel smaller today?

Just gonna sit in the corner and cry now :'( :'(

Have you measured yourself? Maybe you have lost inches,you will be on track again soon enough,don't beat yourself up over it.Well done on winning those matches and your Easter treats look very tasty indeed :0)

Back