Definitely Up For The 10s This Week!!!

Forgot to add that I have been religiously completing a food diary before I eat anything!

Have you made any significant changes in your diet? Where are you on your cycle? There are so many things that affect the rate of loss

Hey Sandra!:D

I am new here as well - just a thought are you drinking plenty of water?? I find the more water I drink the better. It also flushes out any bad toxins in your body and aids weight loss.....

Fingers crossed for this Wed and try not to weigh yourself anymore!! OH, and DONT EAT those Jaffa Cakes & Revels - save them for Wed night as a treat after your weigh in!! ;)

I'm pleased to say that I didn't touch any of the choccie, I think sometimes I just miss buying it!

I drink a couple of litres of fluids a day i.e. no added sugar cordials, water, the odd cuppa so not sure about that but who knows?

My monthly friend is due to visit this weekend, I've recently changed the pill so maybe my body is reacting differently to it during these times. I'll keep at it for another week and then review again.

Scales are a health hazard!!!

The change in your pill will mean a change in your hormones and that is enough to knock you weight off balance for a week or 2

It was about 5/6 weeks ago now. I'm a bit up and down at the mo so it's probably all connected. I'm having one packet of revels as 8.5 syns tonight. I'll save the other for after WI.

I've been racking my brains til it hurts to try to think what I can be doing to maintain for the past few weeks - I may have found the answer! Milk!?! I don't have a lot of tea and coffee, and have cut right down over the past two weeks to one cup a day and milk with my cereal. I've read that milk has weight loss properties so I'll get back on it tomorrow to see if that helps.
I didn't measure out the milk I was using previously but didn't go OTT - it's worth a try I suppose.

It's all worth trying. Usually if you have something regularly and suddenly stop or cut back then you can find that it affects your losses

I've had another good day today, weetabix for breakfast, pasta sweetcorn and cheese for dinner, chicken cauli, brocoli and carrot ffor tea and a jaffa cake, packet of crisps and an apple as snacks.

Now, todays thought is this...I've been doing mix to max and success express over the last two weeks and was wondering if it's possible that I'm not losing weight because I have cereal in a morning instead of a red or green option? I don't have time to faff before work, hence cereals. I may try sticking to the original plan or green or red day during the week and one of the other two options at the weekends - any thoughts?

It's worth trying just doing the red or green as not every plan suits everybody. I don't lose much if at all on a red day, for instance

I'll give it a go, I just feel so desperate that I know I'm doing everything I should and not seeing the results. WI tomorrow and then it's a brand new week, might even lose big next week!

It WI tonight so I'll update once I've been. Emailed my consultant yesterday to see if she can work out what's happening and she thinks I shouldn't have a problem with what I've been doing unless I'm retaining water. I'm going to go and get some water tablets when I'n in town later. It's a good job I don't give up easily.
Tonights treats are a packet of bacon rashers (6), a snack size snickers (10.5) and a small bag of revels (8.5) - all meals will be 100% SW.

Do you ususally drink lots of water? When I stopped drinking water regularly I found that if I had just one small bottle I would retain it as weight but as I increased my regular intake it actually helps my losses. Make sure you are getting at least one litre a day. I have flavoured sparkling water as I find that the sparkling water takes away hunger!

I have a sports bottle (75cl) at the gym but I also have one on my desk at work which I fill everyday and have with no sugar cordials. I haven't changed any fluid habits (or anything else - apart from the introduction of the gym) in the last 3 weeks. I'm so motivated that this isn't going to get to me and I will soldier on until the weight catches up with the rest of my body.

You may have just hit a plateau but you have the right attitude about soldiering on. I have at least 1l daily and extra when I go to karate and kickboxing. I always weigh a few lb more when I get back from the Dojo which is probably all water.

I have been weighing more all this week and this morning it suddenly dropped by a couple of lbs. It often does that which just highlights why we only WI once a week. Good luck for WI, see you later over in our own mini challenge x

I have a sports bottle (75cl) at the gym but I also have one on my desk at work which I fill everyday and have with no sugar cordials.

try double checking your cordials - some aren't sin free.

will do thanks - I'm drinking Robinsons Special R Orange cordial at the moment and that's syn free, last week it was Spars' no added sugar summer fruit squash but I can't find the syn value for it. Pretty sure it's free though.

Back