Definitely Up For The 10s This Week!!!

only buy the cheap stuff lol - very basic, me!

Did slightly better than I thought and lost 1/2 lb, if this is all down to water retention then I should be on for a decent loss next week!

Well done, it's in the right direction and you may get a biggie next week. Easy to say but try not to be disheartened, you are doing all of the right things.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa, I'm not disheartened enough to give up, it probably spurs me on to try even harder - 15 weeks without a gain is pretty good, even if I do say so myself! (I haven't had a binge yet)

Wayhey - I didn't have the snack size snickers so only used 14.5 syns! Mix to max day today, cereal for breakfast, green lunch and red dinner. I want to be slimmer of the week next week!!!

I've had a very good day, had 7.5 syns so far and I'm having an extra light horicks shortly. The water tablets seem to be doing the trick - I've increased by water intake to be on the safe side too. I'm no longer as bloated as I didn't realise I have been!

Good work on the loss...a loss is a loss. Keep it up, you're attitude will be catching...and that is great to have gone that distance without a gain!

Good luck!

J

Thank you. I'm seeing how long I can go without a gain - so far so good.
Another good day, though I'm feeling a little under the weather but am still eating and sticking to the plan, hoping I can sleep the grogyness off tonight so that I can go to the gym tomorrow.

hmmm...I used to love the gym thing...for me it the first few weeks getting into that that I struggle...then after that you can't keep me away.
Just remember if you are working out all the time...you will be gaining a lot of muscle which weights more than fat...and your are burning off the fat you have and replacing it with muscles....so it isn't a wonder you are staying leveled. Really most people should be drinking at least 2 litres of water a day....unfortunatly for me at my size I need to drink much more...but 4.5 litres is enough for me...haha...otherwise i may turn out like a human water bed!! hehehe

Sunday already - where does the weekend go?
I had a night out last night, my first since February, stuck to whisky and soda and only used 15 syns which isn't too bad. I can't wait for my WI on wednesday, early indications are good (yep sorry couldn't resist the scales again)so we'll see what happens this week. I have got some water tablets so they should make a difference. Will keep my fingers crossed for an SOW award this week!

I've been advised to take them partly because I've lost a measly 1/2 lb in 3 weeks but also because I've started going to the gym which may be causing water retention. My tummy gets very bloated and so do my feet - classic signs apparently! I've been peeing for Britain since I started taking them and and drinking plenty to try to combat the problem.

I've been advised to take them partly because I've lost a measly 1/2 lb in 3 weeks but also because I've started going to the gym which may be causing water retention. My tummy gets very bloated and so do my feet - classic signs apparently! I've been peeing for Britain since I started taking them and and drinking plenty to try to combat the problem.

if you're p*ssing like a racehourse then you're in for a good loss this week :D

That's what I thought - bring it on! Keep your fingers crossed for a 4lb loss - that will get me my 2 stone award and should bag me another SoW award lol

I've been a very good girl (again) this week and have come to a decision. Unless I do extremely well at tomorrows WI I am going to have a week off. Well, probably won't be a week off, maybe a day lol

I do enjoy the food I'm eating and I don't crave junk but if I lose a piddly amount again it could send me in the direction of woolworths where they have special offers on all the large blocks of cadburys - only £1 each!?!

Hmmm, chocolate - but which bar do I choose? Turkish delight? Wholenut? Double Choc? Caramel or Crunchie? £5 on choc is a little OTT don't you think?

No way it's a good investment!

Don't listen to me, I've put on loads this week!

Back