Definitely Up For The 10s This Week!!!

Oh dear oh dear, opted for the turkish delight and whole nut bars 58.5 and 69 syns per bar! Hee hee hee.
Got quite a lot of chocolate at home but haven't touched it, I think I just miss buying it!

WI was good tonight, 3lb loss and S.o.W. I desperately want at least another 1lb next week for my 2 stone award.

Only ate 2/3rds of the turkish delight bar to celebrate lol, feel slightly sick now - that'll teach me.

Ikwym, I had just 2 lines of my caramel bar and I feel yukky! I think it's the weather

WI was good tonight, 3lb loss and S.o.W. I desperately want at least another 1lb next week for my 2 stone award.

that's brilllllllllllliant :D bet you can't wait to get past the 2 stone mark!

Evening All! I've been reading posts but not had much time to get anything down lately - sorry.
I've had a good weekend, stuck to the regime 100% (I'm soooo focused it hurts) and have my WI on Weds, I desperately want a pound to get my 2 stone award.
I know everyone is different but I was wondering if anyone else out there gets the full/bloated feeling when they have red days? I've had quite a few of them this past week and my tummy feels huge. When I've done SW in the past I stuck to green days so maybe it's time I went back to that and just have the odd red day a week.
I almost lost it earlier, the big bar of turksih delight that I bought last week was calling me - I succumbed to 6 pieces which thankfully finished it off, - still it's not bad, I bought it last Wendesday and have a few pieces every day to use my syns.

Yes that's why I don't do them. My body takes ages to process the meat so I feel really fat if I have a red day. That's why I stick to the greens. Good to see you posting again, good luck for Wednesday x

It's my WI in less than an hour and as I've stuck to it 100% I'm hoping for a loss of at least 1lb to get me the 2 stone that I seem to have been chasing for weeks. I did have a good loss last week so I hope that doesn't cause any problems. Will post back after class.

Had to do, stepped on my scales and I've maintained. Aaargh! Getting a bit miffed now. Will wait for SW confirmation.

Boo hoo, SW scales confirmed what mine told me - big fat zero. Back to basics this week, green days all the way (well maybe 6 out of 7)

If you get a really good loss one week it's always useful to keep the food diary for that week tucked away somewhere you can easily find it so when you maintain you can do the good week again.

BUT a maintain is not a loss so don't be too down about it

I did a food diary last week but my consultant still has it, I'll get it off her next week. I did mostly mix to max days last week so I'll try mainly green and the odd mix to max to see if that gives me a boost.

Why don't you start a food diary on here then you can look back at it whenever you want

thanks, I may do that next week if there's no success. Due to my disappointment (and because I'll be a little pushed for time tomorrow) I've decided to do my fat photos today, sadly they don't look any different but I suppose 3.5lb won't make that much of a change. I have also taken measurements which are much better, I've lost an inch from my chest and waist and 2 from my hips. So far I've lost a total of 11 inches from those three areas - woohoo!

Lost 1lb this week which gives me my 2 stone award at last.

Only had 2 SW sausages, 2 eggs in frylight and a punnet of strawberries on Saturday due to travel problems - wonder if it could have been more?

hope i loose as good as u i have 3 stone to loose 2 :)

I've succumbed and added a few of my nightmare pics. I have to warn you that should you venture to the album, they can cause distress and damage your eyesight - don't say you haven't been warned.

Does anyone know how to change the order of the pic around?

have no idea..... can notice diff! x

Back