DELETE PLEASE

Ha people want stuff for nothing lol at the woman who lost 4lb eating milk tray etc! Soooo annoying when uve had a good wk n uve lost nowt! Stunned at the C giving out toffees as prizes lol cant imagine they were counted as syns ;-)

They were chocolate eclairs and I hate em lol, but yes I very much doubt they were counted. I gave mine to the woman who had lost the 4lb lol they went straight into her mouth --- if she dont lose next week she wont stay to the meeting

Lol I sure will .......... And she bought a 12 week countdown this week too - well at least I know she will turn up regardless of loss or gain - watch this space :D

I like my food a lot too, but have been at target for a long time now and I CAN FOLLOW S W for the rest of my life, no brainer! That annoys me too, silly woman! Think I need to go to bed now, getting grouchy! Night night x

I agree I'm at target and have almost been there a year. I can follow slimming world because I love my food and slimming world allows me to stuff my face with loads of nice free food and also have controlled treats.

I really don't think she even follows the plan - she looked dumbfounded when someone asked her about her hex as if to say what you on about, she just muffled her way through the question avoiding a direct answer. She always says the same thing every week - "after a meal I have to have something sweet to eat, it's my FULL STOP" well - it sounds to me like she doesn't remember what a full stop is lol

Eeee texty, your posts make me chuckle! Keep them coming! :)

Lol I will try - did you read the "dont you just love it thread" yet? My friend made me laugh last night, have a look hun

I've really enjoyed reading this thread! My group is TINY, sometimes only 6 people stay! I have to admit this week is the first that I didn't stay after being weighed, after 11 weeks, and I'd had a tummy bug and was still feeling iffy!

It's quite nice as everyone knows each other and gets on well, but we have a new consultant who is lovely, but VERY dull! I think if we had more in group, we would all get a lot more out of it! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is TINY lol, but as some say this could be an advantage as then you get more time to discuss things you maybe wouldn't have if your class was about 40 staying.

I agree, some weeks are better than others and to be honest I'm a bit like the group swot at the min with my consistent losses haha! Xxx

I am in Belmont, not sure if you know it? X

Yes I think there are advantages and disadvantages to small or large groups. I do like a buzz though when a lot of people stay, and sometimes our new members table can be 10 or more, phew, takes ages to process new members after group! But like you say, when there are only a few people IT losses and gains doesnt take as long. :)

Ahh that's not far from me at all! I adore living in the north east! Xxx

Back