DELETE PLEASE

Looks different...how was it? x

It was quite nice, not what i'd normally have for tea, but rather filling with the potatoes in, it also has sausages in but Bob ate those as i didnt fancy them

You could start it at any week, theres a couple I don't intend to do x

Hmmm maybe ill go for this then? Pick and choose the relevant weeks. The Healthy extra one would be hard bring vegan, as would new recipe ones as its just so damned expensive. Will have to give it a go :)

I weigh in Thursdays but I'm gonna do week one until then which us read all me books cover to cover - including recipe books - and try and find a way to veganise them. Not gonna bother with the speed week as I eat 10 a day at least anyway, I am curious about the scan bran week but there isn't much a vegan can have on it *gets thinking cap on*

Thought I would do a new recipe tonight to get me started with the next part of the challenge. Did the Burmese chicken curry from the asia book

That looks so tasty. xx

I weigh in Thursdays but I'm gonna do week one until then which us read all me books cover to cover - including recipe books - and try and find a way to veganise them. Not gonna bother with the speed week as I eat 10 a day at least anyway, I am curious about the scan bran week but there isn't much a vegan can have on it *gets thinking cap on*

Reading the books for me was really good, I've been doing SW for 4 years & never look at my books I always go online to check things, but reading the books I found out so much I'd just assumed, I know for you it will be different being vegan but definitely worth your while.

I don't know if you've read all this thread but there were some amazing ideas for sb, maybe some of them you could adapt to suit you.

Oh yes I've read the scan bran recipes...but can not make any off them vegan due to eggs etc. I quite like using them like ryvita but I can only really have hummous on them as vegan mayo has crazy syns (5 for a tablespoon!!) might just have to have a pot of hummous through the week though, I do love it :)

ican make vegan 'eggs' (for my baking which I try to avoid now!!) but they have flax oil in which is super syns so not really worth having so many syns for a scan cake.

I made a new dish yesterday Chicken, Chickpea stew i forgot to take a pic :(

It was chicken, chickpeas, red kidney beans, carrots, courgette, mushrooms and onions i served it with part syn free chips and laid on a bed of boiled rice!!

Todays new dish - is a sort of soup stew

Chopped tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms and carrots with chicken stock cube, basil, smoked paprika, oregano, salt and pepper and garlic

Another new dish tonight will be quorn southern fried chicken bites on a small brown roll (Hex b) sort of like a chicken burger as rest of family having that and i felt left out :) x

Tonight's new recipe, from Pebbles thread, chicken harira a moroccan soup, gorgeous flavour.

Wow that really does look nice & tasty.

I'm on fish week now, but it will be just the two fish, cod & pollock for two reasons, because they are both SS and because I want to watch how much money I'm spending!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that really does look nice & tasty.

I'm on fish week now, but it will be just the two fish, cod & pollock for two reasons, because they are both SS and because I want to watch how much money I'm spending!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's gorgeous! Had to put the rest of it in tubs quick before I kept helping myself to more! And quite simple to make for the amount of flavour.
Do you like tuna at all?

Back