DELETE PLEASE

You could type up all the speed and super speed foods and keep a copy on the fridge.
I'm tempted to do that. Its amazing what foods are a speed food like the other day I had chicken looked it up and was surprised to see it was one xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today at work that thought did cross my mind, I can't do it tonight or tomorrow night, but think i will do over the weekend, I need an easy guide.

Although I'm on the different HEB choice each day now I want to try and keep up with speed foods too.
Today I've had:

Raspberries
Onions
Mushrooms
Leek
Carrots
Cabbage
Broccoli
Butternut squash
Chicken

HEB choices today for red day:
1 slice of Allinsons high fibre white bread
200g new potatoes in the skins.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge

New hexb to me that is fast becoming a favourite is dorset cereals muesli. The simply fruit one you can have 40g which sounds loads but its not a big portion at all (the fruit in it is dense and heavy) BUT I have had it with fruit amd yogurt and its really really nice!

1370083518399.jpg
1370083528186.jpg

New hexb to me that is fast becoming a favourite is dorset cereals muesli. The simply fruit one you can have 40g which sounds loads but its not a big portion at all (the fruit in it is dense and heavy) BUT I have had it with fruit amd yogurt and its really really nice!

View attachment 93956
View attachment 93957
I tried that ages ago but just didn't find it enough, when I used to eat muesli I used to fill a bowl...scary!
I've bought all bran yoghurty crunch, weetabix crunchy bran and some of those ciabatta rolls and some feta(for on a green day) for some new hexs next week. Minks which plans are the ciabattas ok on? X

Re: 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge

I tried that ages ago but just didn't find it enough, when I used to eat muesli I used to fill a bowl...scary!
I've bought all bran yoghurty crunch, weetabix crunchy bran and some of those ciabatta rolls and some feta(for on a green day) for some new hexs next week. Minks which plans are the ciabattas ok on? X

They are good on all plans hun. Enjoy! Xx

Im struggling a bit with the diff hex b each day as not been feeling to well!!

Have had

Magic porridge (Oats)
Alpine bars
2 x small brown bread twice opps
Fruit & Fibre

hopefully feeling better tomorrow and will have either scan bran or riveta so thats next two days

Dreading different recipe a day as work till half 5 so need be easy ones for me!! I may just do another speed week next week and a few extra recipes! x

Yeah very doubtful I will do a new one every day but think just shaking things up and using some of the ideas s good.

Speed foods today=Apple,satsuma,beetroot,cucumber,raspberries,lentils,onions,courgette, carrots,peas,tinned Tom's and healthy extra b' s are weetabix curly bran and ryvita minis :)

You've done really well with the speed foods.

I think with the recipe it takes a lot of planning & I've really not been in since Friday so struggling a bit here, but I did see a risotto recipe in the SW mag which I may have for tomorrows tea!

Back