DELETE PLEASE

I tried scan bran a good few times and never got on with it. It's an acquired taste I think!

I found it surprising what I 'assumed' you couldn't eat on a red day, I'm not really a big meat eater & will usually have fish or something like chicken livers & tend to just have bns with them, but this has now made me realise how I'd restricted my options.

I'm looking forward to scanbran next week, I've bought my bran at class today & maybe try a curry scan bran loaf, I'm not trying any of that sweet cake stuff, erm just sounds minging.

I'm the same Hun, I didn't realise there was so much you could have as a HEB on red day.
Ive enjoyed them so far though, it makes a nice change and I'm eating slightly different meals etc.

You're looking forward to the scan bran week?!?!? Are you insane?!? Hahaha. I only picked up one pack but going to need more to do the challenge next week.
I don't mind the scan bran pizza and having it broken up into yogurt or soup but not really sure what else to do with it lol xxx

Yes, I must be insane!!! I just like trying new things, it's keeps it all exciting & keeps me motivated, which can be difficult when I'm at target, you just get a bit complacent.

Never tried the pizza, it sounds, erm, not too pleasant:cool:.

I found this website which has lots of brill scanbran ideas on.

*Snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I must be insane!!! I just like trying new things, it's keeps it all exciting & keeps me motivated, which can be difficult when I'm at target, you just get a bit complacent.

Never tried the pizza, it sounds, erm, not too pleasant:cool:.

I found this website which has lots of brill scanbran ideas on.

*snip*

I think a challenge is good though as it keeps us all on our toes :)
The pizza is good, honest Hun!
Thanks for the link to the recipes. I will check it out xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be disappointed when I say it's not like the real thing lol!!! Nice but not like a good slice from Pizza Hut ;) xxx

Lol, I've had smash pizza & didn't for one minute think it would be anything like the real thing. That's it with SW you have to learn to accept the substitutes, & scan bran pizza is one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I've had smash pizza & didn't for one minute think it would be anything like the real thing. That's it with SW you have to learn to accept the substitutes, & scan bran pizza is one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge

I didn't even realise until reading my books this week that butternut squash is a free food on red days :)
I like challenges where we learn something too xxx

Butternut squash and celeriac are a saviour on red days.

As well as reading my books I've been looking at the website too for the different hex choices because the book only has limited. Its amazing what else you can actually have xx

Butternut squash and celeriac are a saviour on red days.

As well as reading my books I've been looking at the website too for the different hex choices because the book only has limited. Its amazing what else you can actually have xx

I think that part of the site is great for looking up new healthy extras as we can easily get stuck into the same habits.
I sometimes buy soya milk too so I can have that extra bit more in a day compared to normal milk.
I was also amazed to see Parmesan cheese as HEA choice, I love the stuff but never dreamed it would be a healthy extra so I picked some up yesterday :) xxx

I didn't even realise until reading my books this week that butternut squash is a free food on red days :)
I like challenges where we learn something too xxx

I usually have bns instead of potato on a red day, I also like a challenge.

This morning I started out with 5 scan bran with cottage cheese for breakfast but could only manage 3 & I wasn't hungry until about 2pm, normally that's unheard off. I'm liking this scanbran stuff!!!!!!!!

I usually have bns instead of potato on a red day, I also like a challenge.

This morning I started out with 5 scan bran with cottage cheese for breakfast but could only manage 3 & I wasn't hungry until about 2pm, normally that's unheard off. I'm liking this scanbran stuff!!!!!!!!

One word for you.. NUTTER lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So we are all nearly at the end of week 1 challenge......

How have you found it so far and are you all prepared for week 2 challenge which is to eat 5 pieces of scan bran a day.
You can buy this from your SW class or from Holland and Barrett online/in store as shown below.......

Scandinavian Bran Crispbread | Holland and Barrett

So we are all nearly at the end of week 1 challenge......

How have you found it so far and are you all prepared for week 2 challenge which is to eat 5 pieces of scan bran a day.
You can buy this from your SW class or from Holland and Barrett online/in store as shown below.......

Scandinavian Bran Crispbread | Holland and Barrett

This one... not so much :D up for the challenge though! Xx

Think im going to have to scour them to find an edible way to eat it :D I have had the curly wurly cake and thats not bad. Got a curly wurly sat on the side too so that may be a winner for wednesday! Xx

read my books :) dreading scanbran never tried it what does it taste best with? x

Lol!!! The best way to eat it is is to hide it in foods, mixed into soup or yogurt I mostly do xxx

Back