DELETE PLEASE

Just been looking at the future challenges too and re reading the books will really help with week 4 - 10 speed foods a day! Xx

Im amazed at how many foods are on the superfree section that I've not heard of or even tried before lol xxx

Just had a thought on the scan bran, do you think if you boiled a couple of pieces and mixed them with porridge it would work?!? I know it sounds gross but I'm thinking of ways I can disguise it in meals lol. :cool:

Re: 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge

Just had a thought on the scan bran, do you think if you boiled a couple of pieces and mixed them with porridge it would work?!? I know it sounds gross but I'm thinking of ways I can disguise it in meals lol. :cool:

I reckon it would be ok. I was thinking about blitzing it up and adding to a mince dish or something xx

Morning!

Just seen this challenge, I started the same one a bit earlier and started week 3 last weds.

Can I close the other thread and come and play in here please?
X

I don't mind the scanbran, this morning I softened it with hot water, then drained it so it wasn't swimming in it, added sweetener topped with grapes & ff greek yogurt, I thought it was ok. I may try the pizza sometime this week or curry loaf. I was going to make the curry loaf today but it needs eggs & we don't have any, grrrrrrrrrrr.

How do I do that?! ;-)

Send a PM to one of the mods Hun.
You can email Mini or one of the others but Mini is really helpful and changed my username for me last night :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge

Isn't it hard enough? Hahahahaha. I'll give anything a whirl though lol xxx

I wonder if it'll actually help it break easier?? Maybe toast it and top with baked beans and eggs? I'm gonna give it a crack :D xx

I wonder if it'll actually help it break easier?? Maybe toast it and top with baked beans and eggs? I'm gonna give it a crack :D xx

Please post pics Hun :)
Be interesting to know xxxx

I've already mentioned the new things I found out, and that's because I don't really have red days, but next time I do I know I can have baked beans hexb, chickpeas and baby sweetcorn. I think that's it really. It would be nice to hear what everyone else learnt, if anything, maybe I'll learn even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I learnt how speedy fish is - and some are super speed! I also reviewed my hex choices.

Hate scan bran! Yak!

I found out you could have more than cheddar cheese which is good as I love cheese! I didn't think things like halloumi would be free! Well, a hexa! Also discovered some new kinds of fish to try :) Really not looking forward to scan bran hehe! xx

Back