Delicate topic - bodily functions

Goreygirl

Gold Member
OMG - ended up sitting on the toilet for about 20 minutes last night straining to get a poo out! Was beginning to panic as I had gone past the point of no return if you know what I mean! :eek: I am doubling up on my Ducloease!

Anyone else having similar problems?

i was that girl last monday - it was easy having my daughter in comparison.
I was crying and frightened of splitting myself in two at the time - and it took 2 days to get over.

my gp has me on senekot daily at the moment because of just that issue as its making my prolapse much worse having to push so much, lol

Ooh Senocot... that gives me bad spasms .. do you find that at all?

I have to plan about half an hour out of my day to go!

Seriously ha it's ridiculous!

Ad that's with daily fibre! Takes ages !! Xxx

i was that girl last monday - it was easy having my daughter in comparison.
I was crying and frightened of splitting myself in two at the time - and it took 2 days to get over.

I was nearly at that stage Rumbly; was nearly ready to head down stairs and get the cooking oil and give myself a "liquid suppository".

I might get some gel suppositories to have for emergency standby.

Well if you are trying to get the poo out, you should try Xenical(Orlistat)!

Not only is a diet medication, but it completely makes you poo all the time! LOL

Oh, did I mention that it was so bad that I had to rush out of a bus with "baggy" jeans? LOOL!

Gosh, it was the worst thing that ever happened to me... I got home literally covered with it :'(

no it doesnt generally give me spasms, now dulcolax felt like i had swallowed a tiger

i also take pysilliun husk caps with every shake, it just about works all together

I hate ducolax.. stay away from that stuff lol. The ducloease doesn't have the laxative effect - is just a "greaser" :D

god, its a good job we dont eat normal food.....we would be put right off it ;)

Well if you are trying to get the poo out, you should try Xenical(Orlistat)!

Not only is a diet medication, but it completely makes you poo all the time! LOL

Oh, did I mention that it was so bad that I had to rush out of a bus with "baggy" jeans? LOOL!

Gosh, it was the worst thing that ever happened to me... I got home literally covered with it :'(

OMG... that must have been some experience!

I have just encountered this problem today!!!! Tried for ages and gave up. Just been to wilkos and bought some tablets :(

i was orlistat way back and i remember that uncontrolable orange bum oil, i used to have to take spare underwear, clothes, baby wipes and body spray to work. i stuck to it religiously for a month and put in extra hours at the gym and lost 4lb in a month, was devestated and for me the tiny weight loss with the horrid side effects had me giving up on it

god, its a good job we dont eat normal food.....we would be put right off it ;)

hmm maybe the maintenance threads need a good old fashioned poo thread to keep folks on the straight and narrow lol

OMG... that must have been some experience!

Its because Xenical(Orlistat) functions suppressing fat absorption...

The side effects are vile!
You feel that you need to poo all the time because there is always that fatty liquid wanting to see the sunshine lol...
Dont you dare passing wind, you will end up messing everywhere because you literally poo yourself and you cant feel a thing, until you sit down and realise that your all moist down there...

Sorry for the very visual description lol but this all happened to me... on a bus! LOL

I laugh now but I was actually humiliated and crying inside at the time :cry:

i was orlistat way back and i remember that uncontrolable orange bum oil, i used to have to take spare underwear, clothes, baby wipes and body spray to work. i stuck to it religiously for a month and put in extra hours at the gym and lost 4lb in a month, was devestated and for me the tiny weight loss with the horrid side effects had me giving up on it

Oh you know very well how it is then... a nightmare! lol
That little orange oozy thing, looks like the stuff that comes out when your microwaving a chorizo...
(dont ask my why i microwaved my chorizo lol) :p

Sure I got them free from my GP and I lost almost a stone while using it, but seriously, you cant have a life/work and using it at same time.

I remember times when even the smallest of laughs will set things off...

Arrghhh lets forget all of this :p

I just don't want to go full stop - I take a lax once a week to keep it flowing but other than that I don't even have the urge - I havn't been constipated but I just havn't really gone - (once or twice)

does worry me a bit but then I think well theres nothing bad going inside me to come back out really lol

i had this problem the other day when i came out i was told i was very very pale........ no wonder i thought i was going to actually pass out with the pain :( and i feel it may happen again just took 2 laxitives and some psyllium husk tablets... fingers crossed xx

Hmmmm, that's me off chorizo for life LOL :D

Back