Dellybelly's refeed diary.

dellybelly

Silver Member
well, I guess it's the thing to do.. post my refeed diary. If I'm messing up, I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

Day 1

breakfast - 1 x strawberry shake
lunch - 1 x chocolate shake

dinner 4oz grilled chicken with small salad & balsamic vinegar.

Was it nice??? lol x x

OMG Su.. it was gorge! and totally satisfying. I nearly feel like I could go back on TFR tomorrow. lol.

Doesn't salad taste lush lol

I've been on day one for two weeks, and I'm no where near bored, I start day two on Saturday...

Good luck delly xx

OMG Su.. it was gorge! and totally satisfying. I nearly feel like I could go back on TFR tomorrow. lol.

I am really pleased you have come to a decision you are happy with hun x x x
And i am sooooooooooooooo looking forward to eating!! lol x x

Food great for yesterday.
How is today for you? Do you have the rest of your refeed week planned out? If so post it up :)

Hi, how have you done today x

Sorry guys, I've had a mad busy day today and am only just able to get on .

Today was:

breakfast ; 1 x shake
lunch: tuna & salad
dinner: grilled chicken and brocolli

all I can say is YUMMMMMMmm . I didnt get dinner till 8 o'clock as I was busy, I didnt feel hungry at all (in fact I felt full for most of today!)

The only down side is, I didnt drink as much water today as I normally do so will have to tackle that one tomorrow. I could probably do day two for a week..

Food great for yesterday.
How is today for you? Do you have the rest of your refeed week planned out? If so post it up :)

I haven't planned my refeed week as such Summergurl.. I didnt want to think about food too much if you know what I mean.

I get to introduce a potato tomorrow. Dunno how I feel about that! lol. Carbs feel to be bad.

Back