Delusion? Denial? Not Sure!

Sobergeek

I have realised since doing the pro points that even though I thought I was eating quite well and being healthy it really hasn't been the case!

I'm so grateful that my eyes have been opened to sensible portion sizes and I am enjoying my food once again rather than eating and feeling this overwhelming sense of guilt!

First nightshift last night since being on points and all went well. Ate loads of fruit but it helped keep me awake too :stickdance:

Thats really good well done, i think for alot of us its portion size that has been the problem, i know i would eat a mountain of mash potato a couple of times a week, now i have an ice-cream scoop.

I'm with you on this! When doing WW I actually get to feel when I'm hungry rather than constantly grazing all day if I'm bored! Also shocks me as to how many points I'd be eating without resulting it! No wonder the weight was creeping up and up x

I weighed out WW chips today - and had them with white fish and sweetcorn. I was so surprised to see that what was my 7 points dinner would usually have been probably about 15 without counting propoints. I am so grateful to be enjoying my food again without guilt and even had a milky way today!

Loving WW's right now!!

Back