Demon's Maintenance Journey

Can I second what mindless said - I quite often pop by and love reading your thread. Your graphics always make me laugh and you always sound upbeat and positive.

Well done on the job and enjoy shopping for house bits!!

Tasha:)

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Hope you all had a great Easter. Think mine was a tad too good...........just as well I won't be going near those scales til Saturday morning
confused0066.gif
It's almost a relief to be getting back to healthy eating
winking0071.gif

Not looking forward to being back at work, but at least I won't have to put up with the WW for a few days - she's off til Thursday...............HOORAY
happy0005.gif

Here's the menu.........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat plus a mug of coffee made with remainder of my half pint skimmed milk.
Mid Morning - small banana
Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar. Apple.
Dinner - steamed fish and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
Much as I enjoyed Easter weekend, how nice to wake up today without feeling bloated!!!

Promises to be pretty hectic at work - looks like I'll be moving over to my new postion a lot sooner than expected. Can't be too soon for me, but it's going to take a bit of organising.

Here's the menu.........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat plus a mug of coffee made with remainder of my half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - steamed fish and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Looking a bit dull here today. Rushing around more than usual, got to pop the car in for it's annual service on my way to work.

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - Baxters autumn veggie soup with small granary roll plus a Laughing Cow light triangle. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly, should be moving departments today so no more
halwitch.gif
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
jumping0045.gif

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - steamed fish and veggies. CD cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE
afternoon-title.gif
very late up as usual
ashamed0002.gif

The move went brilliantly yesterday - got a brand new
dancing-2.gif
well a rebuild anyway lol and my desk is sorted so I'm all set to start the new job on Monday morning...................no more WW...........can't tell you how chuffed I am
Invision-Board-France-76.gif

No dieting this weekend.........

Brekkie - porridge plus banana
Lunch - oooops think it's that time already
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif

Dinner - off to see our daughter and 5 grandchildren - yes I did say 5
confused0085.gif
so whatever she dishes up
winking0071.gif

Evening - probably a glass of wine or two and whatever little treat I fancy
happy0144.gif

Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday
160910.gif

MAINTENANCE
art-0174.gif
finally found time to get on here - been running around a lot today
confused0085.gif

Had a lovely long lie in this morning and then after brekkie - nearer like lunch time really
ashamed0005.gif
decided to drive down to Bristol and visit Ikea - still looking for furniture for the new house. Saw quite a few items that would do nicely so will now wait til we can do a bit of measuring up before putting in our order - things often seem smaller than they really are in these huge showrooms lol

Cooking dinner now - M&S lasagne with some scrummy McCains spicy potato wedges. It'll definitely be back to healthy eating tomorrow
winking0071.gif
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif

sleep02.gif
hope you've all had a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Feeling a bit nervous as I'll be starting my new job today. Bit cross with myself 'cos I'm terribly bloated and uncomfortable - very delicate tummy this morning - definitely overdid things yesterday
mixed-sm.gif
sad0149.gif

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar. Apple.
4/5ltrs water.

Actually will be amazed if I manage half of it the way I feel right now.............totally serves me right
ashamed0005.gif

smilie_fee.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Feeling a bit nervous as I'll be starting my new job today. Bit cross with myself 'cos I'm terribly bloated and uncomfortable - very delicate tummy this morning - definitely overdid things yesterday
mixed-sm.gif
sad0149.gif

Now that wouldn't have anything to do with sub-conscious nerves would it?

I am sure everything will go okay for you today - if is well known fact that after the 'high' of the new job, there often follows a bit of a 'low' - so keep your eyes open eh?

Have fun and hope all your new colleagues are good to work with

cheers

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Feeling much better today - spent most of yesterday running to the loo - not the best of ways to be starting a new job
confused0061.gif
I'd love to think it was due to sub-conscious nerves mindless, but have to own up and say it was totally self induced
ashamed0002.gif
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif

Things were pretty manic - the department is about to host a very important event so I didn't even get a chance to unpack my stuff. It was all hands to the pump - hoping to get my desk properly organised today. Early days yet, but think it's going to work out okay.

Keeping it light again today........here's the menu.........

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD malted toffee bar. Grapes.
Dinner - steamed fish and stir fry veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
l
ovely, bright and sunny here in Wilts today
huge.gif

Was still pretty hectic at work yesterday - definitely in at the deep end
confused0085.gif
Haven't had a chance to unpack anything yet so feeling a tad disorganised - can't be helped and hopefully things will calm down a bit in a couple of days. Everyone's made me feel very welcome - it's lovely to be part of a good team again
huge.gif

Here's the menu..........

Lunch - pasta, mixed pulses, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Apple.
Dinner - quorn sausages and stir fry veggies. CD cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.

MAINTENANCE
a_sonn06.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Bright and sunny here again. Nothing special planned today for my birthday, it's off to work as usual - planning to go out for a nice meal at the weekend.

No dieting today...........

Lunch - mmmm.........whatever takes my fancy in the restaurant at work
winking0071.gif

Dinner - not sure yet - hoping Mr.D will get something yummy from M&S, and of course, a nice bottle of wine
happy0005.gif

4/5ltrs water.
fairys193.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Just as well we don't have birthday's every day
confused0061.gif
definitely enjoyed myself a bit too much lol It's back to normal for me this morning
winking0071.gif

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD malt toffee bar. Grapes.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
late up as usual
ashamed0005.gif

Not much planned for today - just had a big bowl of porridge and will probably scoff a couple of crumpets before popping off out to town
huge.gif

Heard yesterday that the house should be ready for completion by the end of this coming week.............better go and look for a bed pretty quick then
winking0071.gif
Actually we're not in too much of a rush as we've got to give a month's notice on the rental so I guess we'll move in gradually...........just as well really 'cos the sofa etc won't be ready much before the end of May anyway
happy0193.gif

wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday
huge.gif

congrats on your birthday - must feel great now you are at goal and can think back at all the birthdays you were just wishing to be where you are now

Thats the sweet taste you need - none of that carb/calorie loaded food type sweetness eh?

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

apo.gif
for the lovely birthday wishes............afraid I made an absolute
pig.gif
of myself.................far too much cake, not to mention the numerous glasses of wine
ashamed0002.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
You're sooo right mindless, it was FANTASTIC being able to celebrate properly this year - hadn't long started CD when I had my 60th birthday last year and was determined to stick to ss so didn't eat or drink at all..............but.............oh boy was it worth it.................YESSSSSSSSSSS
medium-smiley-074.gif

Went into town yesterday afternoon - sorted a pressie out for Mother's birthday early May and picked up a few odds and ends for the new house. Didn't get time to go looking at beds..........planning to do that this afternoon and then Mother is treating us to dinner at a local restaurant
huge.gif

baer009.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Sunday
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
These Mondays seem to come round quicker every week
confused0061.gif
Promises to be very busy at work again today - there was so much going on last week that I'll be playing catch up for a few days yet.

Having a light day...........here's the menu..........

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Apple.
Dinner - steamed fish and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
huge.gif

Last edited:
MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

regen_pfuetze.gif
and miserable here in Wilts today
confused0036.gif
Hoping it drys up later as Mother is off out on a coach trip to Southampton for the day.

Busy day ahead - we've got a 'familiarisation' visit to the new house at lunch time to check everything is okay - hoping to complete by the end of this week.

Then later this afternoon it's my annual appraisal...........not expecting much from the WW
sad0064.gif
She's bound to give me a hard time - the good news is that hopefully it's the last time I'll need to deal with her!!!!

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar. Grapes.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

Back