Demon's Maintenance Journey

Christine - so many people have had that problem! It's ridiculous!! Never mind - just as well we got this lovely place to cosy up in, hey? lol

Just home from WI and feeling a little deflated 'cos I only lost llb this week................yes, I know it's silly considering how far I've come, but this last stone will take for ever at this rate :eek:
Oh pooh..........

Okay, mini wobbly over...........determined to stay POSITIVE............... I've now lost 5st 7lb and have only got 13lbs to go................YEAH

Wonder why you couldn't get logged in to DH salad - must admit I didn't find it easy, but it worked eventually. The main problem was that they took forever to send through the e-mail with the new password, then it told me log in had failed, but somehow it was okay..........all very strange :rolleyes: Not really sure what I think of the site - think it'll take a bit of getting used to !!!!

It's the start of AAM today so I'm off to savour some fish and mushrooms...............yummy will pop in a bit later feeling well and truly stuffed :D

Well done Demon! It's a step closer!

I'm still struggling to get back on D&H! They've said they have sent out the new password but I've not received it! Oh bugger it for now - I can't be bothered!

Demon if you get a chance can you say hello to Lillyblu - who is back on the D&H forum - for me and send her big hugs - Did I mention I can't get on?

Had a hellish couple of days so I'm off to relax and sleep! Speak soon.

Christine:p

Demon - love your - so much, I've nicked it hahahahaha!
Soz about the 1lb loss - BUT you've less than a stone to go - how great is that?????
love

Really enjoyed my tiny bit of fish...............now I REALLY wouldn't have said that a few months ago :cool:

Keep trying salad, it took a day for my e-mail to come through..............very frustrating :( I'll pop over there before going off to bed to try and catch LB.

Not stressing about the 1lb off any more isobel..............hey, it's still a loss and I'm getting soooo close now..............ONWARDS & DOWNWARDS :D :D :D :D

Nite, nite

Week 25/Day Two

Good morning everyone :)

got another 2hr meeting this morning...............help where's me thermals :eek: Absolutely froze at work yesterday.
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

home from work and busy cooking my little bit of chicken..........ooooh I do love AAM weeks :cool:

It's been really frantic at work today - the 2hr meeting didn't help - spent most of it clutching a big cup of black coffee to keep warm :eek:

also had to see the dentist at lunch time........was sooo relieved she didn't find anything needed doing.........reprieved for another 6mths :rolleyes:

Did you manage to get access to DH salad ??

Off to have dinner and flop for the evening - will pop back later :)

Week 25/Day Three

Off to work shortly, overslept so dashing around more than usual :eek: Don't think there are any meetings today so hoping to catch up on work this morning and get a chance to pop in here a bit more hehehe :D
Hoping you all have a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Great news about the dentist, Demon! I hate going, even though my dentist is only about 12 and very gentle so it's always a lovely bonus when he says all is well!
Have a great day!
love

well although I haven't had any meetings, I'm absolutely freezing - the aircon in this place is way too efficient - can hardly feel my fingers :eek:

Will be doing the supermarket thing on the way home from work - at least a bit of the food will be mine this week ;)

Hope you're getting some sleep salad - at least the weather has cooled down so hopefully the children aren't so irritable.
nature-smiley-010.gif

It's very quiet here today - hoping everything is okay with you salad :)

Had another really lazy evening in front of the box. Just been sorting out a nice new sparkly signature :cool: Really pooped now so off to bed soon,

Nite, nite

Week 25/Day Four

Playing catch up - overslept so rushing around even more than usual getting ready for work :eek:

It's very overcast and windy here today - bound to be absolutely freezing again at work. Sat on the settee yesterday evening wrapped up like I was in the arctic
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Coooeeee salad, where are you - hope everything is okay :) Posted on DH this morning and asked LB to pop over and say hello as I wasn't sure if you were still having problems getting in over there.

Been an okay day at work - wasn't too cold for a change and the sun finally came out around lunch time thank goodness
nature-smiley-011.gif

Off to start cooking dinner soon.........can't believe how excited I get over 3oz of fish..........didn't touch the stuff before CD
medium-smiley-074.gif

Week 25/Day Five

YIPPEEEE it's Friday
medium-smiley-074.gif
the weekend beckons..........can't wait...........just love being able to lie in :D :D :D

Off to work shortly - here's wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Hi Demon, Hi Salad, How you doing? I am in frustrated mood, as you will see if you read my diary thread. Still as Demon says it is Friday! Hurray! Hoping for a good weekend, going to see Bjorn Again the Abba tribute band - should be good I'm a bit stuck in the time warp of the 70's - loved all that disco stuff. Catch you later ladies, Love

Good morning Demon, Salad and Barb and everyone else!

Happy weekend to everyone!

Have a great day at work, Demon!

Barb- I LOVE Bjorn Again - am envious of you, missus!! You'll have a FABULOUS time!
love

Back