Demon's Maintenance Journey

Week 26/Day Four

Good morning everyone :)

Nice, bright and sunny here so hoping it's going to be warmer at work today !!!! My boss is out for the day, there are no meetings scheduled so I should be able to do some catch up............and get on here a bit more hehehe ;)

Wishing you all a good and positive day :)

Hi Demon, here I am in sunny Eastbourne ( well it's a bit cloudy actually). Hope you are having a good day. I have lost another lb so thats 12 now, feel very chuffed. I like the feel that I am in a good place, 5 weeks have gone by and I am really building in new long term habits! It's Great!

WELL DONE on another loss barb :D You really sound lovely and positive and YEAH it's great to be building on long term healthy habits

Freezing as usual here at work............everyone around me is in short sleeves and I'm wrapped up in a cardi :( Can't really complain though when it means the weight is coming off ;)

Had another really quiet evening watching the box..........Bad Girls............yeah, yeah dreadful, but I do love a bit of bad telly ;)

Warmed up a bit once I got home - the aircon at work is way too efficient :(

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite

Week 26/Day Five

Overslept this morning so dashing around like a mad woman getting ready for work :eek: Got 3 meetings today :( promises to be a hectic day !!!!
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

It's been absolutely manic today - this has been the first chance I've had to get on the web :( What kind of job is that eh ;)

Off to slurp some soup and flop for a few hours in front of the box - will pop back later :)

Week 26/Day Six

Good morning everyone...............just :eek:

Couldn't resist a long lie in this morning............BLISS :D :D :D Won't get one tomorrow as we'll be driving down to Kent for the day - it's my adorable grandson's 2nd birthday on Monday so we're having a little party for him a day early :)
Will probably
animal-smiley-037.gif
out to the shops later this afternoon - it's my bosses 60th birthday soon so I need to find a suitable card to whizz round the office.

It's bright and sunny here at the moment - let's hope it lasts - would be nice to feel my fingers for a change ;)
smilie_fee.gif

Week 26/Day Seven

Gosh this is a bit early for me on a Sunday - usually still asleep :eek:

Off to Kent for the day shortly - can't wait to see Mr.Adorable's face when he opens his pressies :D Think you can tell I'm a besotted grandmother ;)
Wishing you all a good day and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Week 26/Day Seven

Gosh this is a bit early for me on a Sunday - usually still asleep :eek:

Off to Kent for the day shortly - can't wait to see Mr.Adorable's face when he opens his pressies :D Think you can tell I'm a besotted grandmother ;)
Wishing you all a good day and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

HI Demon,

Have a wonderful Suday with your family...A grandmother is someone special:)

just back home from Kent...........we've had a great day

The pressies were a huge success and he just loved his Thomas Tank birthday cake..........being a grandmother is absolutely BRILLIANT :D :D :D

Totally pooped now so off to bed soon, nite, nite

Week 27/Day One

Don't you just hate Monday mornings and that back to work feeling :eek: ............ to top it off it's dull and grey out there
Mecontent07.gif
bound to be freezing in the office !!!

It's WI this evening so fingers crossed those scales move in the right direction :)
Hope you all have a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Hi Demon, hope you have a good day. The sun has just popped out in Eastbourne, but the air outside is cold. Have we gone straight into Autumn? I have had a good weekend, really enjoyable but good on the food and drink so think I will see a good loss this week. Let us know how your WI goes (I used to think that meant everyone on here belonged to the Women's Institute, but I've figured it out now!). Love

LOL barb, I've heard it called some things, but not the Women's Institute
028.gif

Sitting here absolutely freezing - it's more like winter - can hardly feel my fingers........awwwww :( Also yawning like mad - all that driving on the M25 yesterday is catching up - roll on time to go home
animal-smiley-037.gif
will probably have to turn our heating on this evening !!!!

Wondering if nic is back from hols yet - this cold weather will be a bit of a shock to her system after all that lovely sun :eek: Not at all jealous............really ;)

WHOOPPEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEE just back from WI and have lost another 3lbs this week :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

5st13lb total now..........only 7lb more to go and then it's maintenance here I come
medium-smiley-074.gif
YEAH :D :D :D :D

Still freezing cold, but hey who cares..............just seeing those scales move in the right direction makes up for it every time...............WOW losing weight is such a BUZZZZZZZZZZ :cool:

Off to slurp my soup shortly and then wrap up in a blanket on the settee to play catch up with the sky+ box..............well................for as long as I can keep my eyes open that is ;)

Demon you darling - well done, I knew you would do well thi week! You are going to be in maintenance so soon. I am so proud of you, you are an inspiration.

Love and hugs

Aw shucks, thanks ladies :eek: Still feeling pretty chuffed :D

Salad, how's it going............you've been so quiet lately.........thinking about you xxx

Totally pooped now - should have gone to bed ages ago. Couldn't resist watching The Contender, but off upstairs soon.

Nite, nite

Week 26/Day Two

It's not quite as grey and dull here today, let's hope it brightens up later. Ended up putting the heating on last night............so what's that all about in August eh

Off to the ice box....... aka the office.........shortly :rolleyes:
smilie_fee.gif

Back