Demon's Maintenance Journey

Just taken a look at your thread barb and really do sympathise............and yes it's soooo frustrating when those scales stick and you know you're doing everything you should

I only lost a lb last week, but my CDC said lots of us are having poor weight losses at the moment, probably caused by the heat and water retention. The main thing to remember is that those pesky scales are only part of it - as isobel says if you're eating less and moving more the weight will be coming off :)

Lucky you off to see Bjorn Again..........I absolutely love Abba and often play their Greatest Hits as I'm driving along in my car
fing10.gif

Thanks Demon

I really am a bit fed up; I have been swimming though and did 28 lengths so at least have that achievement to cheer me up! Should be 30 next week I hope. I do think I will see a drop on the scales soon, but if I don't I am going to see tyhe doctor as I am already taking a small dose of thyroxine for an underactive thyroid and I wonder if it has become a bit more underactive; that could explain this slow/stopped loss.
There again it might just start moving again. Live in hope!LOL, love

I'm sure those scales will start moving again this week barb..........WOW 28 lengths............you go girl............very impressive

Had another lovely lazy evening - will be off to bed shortly - planning a nice long lie in in the morning ;)

Nite, nite

Week 25/Day Six

Good morning everyone...............just :eek:

Had a lovely long lie in this morning and boy was it good :D :D

It's miserable and drizzly here today - not got much planned - will probably pop out to the shops later.
Hope you all have a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Hi Demon, if you see my diary thread you will know I am back on top of the world! I did ther measuring thing and I am so glad I did. I am going to do this Demon, I just know I am. I feel stroinger, fitter and more alert; those are big bonuses. I am glad you ahve had a gentle start to the day, it does us good to be a little lazy at times. I am off down the beach later i think for a swim and then to walk the dog.Should keep me out of mischief! Hugs

Sooo pleased to hear you're back on top of the world barb

Absolutely you're going to do this :D :D :D

Love the sound of a walk along the beach, we've always said we'd like to move nearer the coast eventually. Very envious - whereabouts are you?

Off to bed now, nite, nite.

Week 25/Day Seven

Good morning everyone :)

Late up as usual............nothing quite like a long lazy lie in on a Sunday morning :D

Last day of AAM for this week - back to SS tomorrow morning and hoping that after the next 4wks I'm even closer to that target :cool:

Will be picking Mother up at lunch time and probably taking her shopping - the sun is shining and it's very warm so might even get to sit out in the garden for a while :)
Hope you all have a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Haven't been on here much today - spent the afternoon taking Mother shopping and this evening doing the Sunday dinner thing etc :eek: At least I got to eat as well - last day of AAM - back to SS tomorrow morning :)

Here's hoping that I'll be even nearer target next time it comes around..........YEAH :D

Off to bed now - absolutely pooped.

Nite, nite

Week 26/Day One

Good evening everyone :)

Just back in from WI and feeling sooo much better than last week........lost 3lb..........YEAH brings my total loss up to 5st 10lb :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That target is sooo close now I can almost feel it........... only 10lb more to go before maintenance..........can hardly believe it :cool:

OMG I am so excited for you :D

Cooommmmmmeeeeeee ooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

That is awesome Demon, well done 3lbs. is brill and just 10lbs. to go to maintenance...spectacular!

Love Mini xxx

girls, it's soooo great being able to share with everyone on here :D

Still feeling on top of the world..........just wish I could bottle the feeling losing weight gives...........it's such a BUZZZZZZZZ :cool:

I sooo wanted CD to work for me and although I'd done the research, read about the fab losses, a tiny part of me was a tad skeptical. You know, the 'been there, tried that' syndrome that cynical old yo-yo dieters (that WAS me!!!!) tend to suffer with, but WOW it's absolutely FANTASTIC
medium-smiley-074.gif

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite

Week 26/Day Two

It's lovely and bright here today and the forecast is promising a warm day. Will be popping into town at lunch time to help Mother with her banking etc. so should get a chance to enjoy a bit of the sun. Think I've only got one short meeting this morning thank goodness.
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Well done Demon!

I'm trying to sort my head out at the moment - I'll be back for a chat shortly - hopefully!

Just wanted to say a big well done!:D

Thanks salad and I agree with isobel, that's a really cool signature

Sorry to hear you're still having a tough time.......sending you (((((((BIGhttp://javascript<b></b>:clickicon(':hug3');))))))) xxxx

The short meeting went on for 2hrs in the end :eek: Only just made it into town to meet Mother !!!! It was lovely and hot outside, but I'm back to freezing fingers and toes here in the office :confused:

Week 26/Day Three

We've had rain overnight and it's now quite dull and grey - haven't heard the forecast yet, but it doesn't look too promising. Guess that means I'll have frozen fingers and toes at work again today :eek:
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Hi Denom,

I wanted to congratulate you on your fantastic news about being called for CDC training.

You have done so well and I know you will make a brill CDC.

The weather is not great here, but at least it is dry.

Love Mini xxx

mini, I'm sooo chuffed :D Back in Feb when I started CD I didn't think for a minute that one day I'd be hoping to become a CDC :D :D :D :D

To be really honest, I was more nervous that I'd fail at yet another diet !!!! Almost have to pinch myself to realise how far I've come in such a relatively short time.............sooooo pleased I took the plunge..............it really is life changing

Salad hope you're doing okay.............thinking of you
smilie_liebe1.gif

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite

Back