Demon's Maintenance Journey

Week 27/Day Four

Good morning everyone :)

Overcast here but not raining.............yet ;) Planning to wear some thicker trousers to work today - might help a little to stay a bit warmer!!!!

Here's wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Home from work at last - it's been a really hectic day. Had to run down to Mother's twice today - minor emergency, nothing serious, but meant I stayed late to make up the time. Lucklly my boss is great and understands the situation :)

After the dull start, it turned out really bright and sunny by lunch time - I even managed to take my cardi off
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Off to slurp my soup shortly and flop in front of the box for a few hours..........as usual

Night demon,

Your an inspiration to all of us the way you have kept going.

I would love to do cart wheels...

I remember years ago seeing this very slim girl take off doing cart wheels down the beach to the water and then go for a swim and it look amazing...

I suppose it is never too late to have a go?

Love Mini xxx

Week 27/Day Five

LOL at the thought of me attempting to cartwheel down the beach mini
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
lovely thought, but probably not a pretty sight
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

It's a bit brighter here today - haven't heard the forecast yet so hopefully it's going to brighten up later - would be nice to feel my feet for a change ;) It's my bosses last day at work for a couple of weeks as he's off on his hols so it's bound to be a bit hectic - also got to pop down to Mother's at lunchtime - no peace for the wicked eh :rolleyes:
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Not long been in and boy was it busy today - hardly had a moment to check this place out - whatever next, being expected to work at the office
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

Off to cook Mr.D some chilli and then flop for the evening
icon_wink.gif

The weather forecast is not really good for the weekend.

We have the crap weather here all day and not much of a breeze to blow it away, sticky rain.

At least when your cold you know your burning fat.

Love Mini xxx

Week 27/Day Six

Seems ages since my birthday in April, but it's finally arrived - my daughters pressie of a show in London with an overnight stay at a posh hotel. Rushing around getting ready and will be off shortly :D :D :D :D

Wishing you all a lovely weekend - will be back sometime tomorrow evening
smilie_fee.gif

Hey Demon, hope you had a brilliant time! Love

Just popping in here before going off to bed. We had a brilliant weekend, the hotel was lovely and the show, The Lion King, was spectacular.

Mr.D enjoyed a huge brekkie this morning...........I had a choc orange bar :rolleyes: ...........looking forward to joining in next time :) My restraint was all made very worth while when we went shopping and I bought..............wait for it............size 10 trousers plus a Per Uno skirt
fam24.gif

Nite, nite

Hi Demon,

What a thrill...size 10!!!

Good for you.

Congrats' and well done...:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Wow Demon, size 10! Fantastic. Glad you had a good weekend, I bet lion KIng was brilliant. You are nearly there, just 5lbs to go, you must be so excited. Hugs

Week 28/Day One

Good afternoon everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeah I know..................how lazy is this

Still feeling on top of the world today..............will have to be sure that my SLIMMER body isn't overbalanced by my expanding head lol It's WI tonight so keeping all my fingers/toes crossed that the scales have moved in the right direction again.
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Good luck with your weigh in tonight Demon:D

I am sure you will do well.:)

Love Mini xxx

Back from WI and it's official...............I'm now in the 9's..................YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE
fam24.gif

Lost 2lbs this week so my stats are............

Start weight Feb 13th 16st 2lb
Todays weight 9st 13lb
Total loss 6st 3lb
Only 3lbs to go now
medium-smiley-074.gif
and feeling GREAT losing weight is such a BUZZZZZZZ
Invision-Board-France-76.gif

Off to slurp my soup and have a lazy evening in front of the box - will pop back later to catch up.

Back