Demon's Maintenance Journey

Week 26/Day Seven

Good morning everyone :)

Just about recovered after last night's twirling around that dance floor ;) Really needed a lie in this morning !!!

Isn't it strange how just a few months can change us - really didn't feel tempted by the food at all - guess I've really got my head round the fact that all these things will still be there - I just don't want/need them at the moment :D Feeling extremely sorted.........long may it last........yeah
medium-smiley-074.gif

Not much planned for today - will be picking Mother up as usual at lunch time and doing the casserole thing for dinner :rolleyes:
Here's wishing you a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Hi Demon, good to hear you've had your dancing shoes on! I get excited every time I look at your ticker (if you'll pardon the expression!), it really makes your progress real. I am so looking forward to my ticker dropping. It really helps to see it like that, I know the scales make it real too but the ticker is very good. Anyone heard from Debbie(russiandoll)lately, she is unusually quiet!

Love

Week 27/Day One

Monday morning, back to work and it's pouring with
Temps18.gif
arrrgh :eek:

It's WI again tonight.............gosh where is all that time going another week over again !!!! Keeping fingers crossed - only need llb to make the 6st milestone :)

Wishing you all a good and positive day

Home from WI................and...............yippeeeeee.............another 2lb off this week. Brings the total to 6st1lb soooooo I made the 6st milestone and some............YEAH feeling FANTASTIC............only 5lb to go to target now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Planning to do a bit of catch up with sky+ this evening - we missed XFactor and Maria Sat evening :eek: now that will never do ;)

Off to slurp my soup - will pop back later :)

Week 27/Day

Much brighter here so fingers crossed it's not too cold at work. It's my bosses 60th birthday today so it's going to be really busy - we decorated the office before I left last night - the cakes been ordered, the pressies ready so it should be a lot of fun :D
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Home from work and boy has it been busy today :eek: The cake was a huge success.............well it must have been 'cos there wasn't any left within 30mins.............and it wasn't small !!!!!!!!

Feeling really tired this evening - planning to flop in front of the box and see how long I can stay awake ;)

Week 27/Day Three

Wet and dull here again today - looks like summer has disappeared completely :( Dashing around madly getting ready for work - no meetings today so should be able to catch up on all the work that got sidelined yesterday.
Here's wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Demon, just 5lbs to go, you are a star. I am getting so excited for you, you are a matter of a couple of weeks away from goal. How do you feel? Love

Thanks barb :)

Gosh how do I feel................well.............I'd have to say absolutely FANTASTIC
fam24.gif
and if I could do cartwheels, I'd be doing them all round the office :eek: Okay, so perhaps it's just as well I can't ;)

Demon, bless you, it is great to hear you so happy. I am a happy little bunny today as I hopped on the scales this morning and 2 more lbs have gone. Hooray! I am on my way Demon, one day my ticker will say only 5lbs to go too!

WEll DONE, you are a star!

Oh WELL DONE barb, another 2lbs, that's BRILLIANT and you will get there..........WOW you've lost 42lbs already :D :D :D :D

Hey, I'm feeling soooo good I'll even try not to moan about losing all feeling in my feet today..........oh boy am I cold again today :eek:

It's cos' your so skinny! You feel the cold even more than us chubbier mortals.lol

LOL barb, being called skinny made my day :D :D :D

Just home from work via the supermarket and it's still
Temps18.gif
animal-smiley-030.gif
and
animal-smiley-037.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Was absolutely freezing again today - beginning to wonder if they're trying to finish me off lol

Planning to flop on the settee wrapped in a blanket and watch the box soon..........okay, okay..........not a pretty sight
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Thanks kandy, it really doesn't seem possible that it was only Feb when this journey started. I had such high hopes that I'd finally found the right plan for me and...............WOW..............was I right :D :D :D

CD has been a complete revelation and totally life changing http://javascript<b></b>:clickicon(':hug3');

Must also say how much help, support and encouragement I've received along the way from all the lovely peeps on here and DH so much
smilie_liebe1.gif
to all of you xxx

Had another really lazy evening and have finally warmed up.........a little ;) Off to bed shortly, nite, nite

Hi demon,well done to you,just 5lbs away from goal,how good that must make u feel,i bet if you could bottle that emotion and sell it you would be a millionaire.
You have found a plan that worked for you and shown strength and determination and all that has paid off as your prize of being at goal weight is just round the corner.
Well done to you xxx

Back