Demon's Maintenance Journey

Hi Demon,

Congratultations on 3lbs. that is excellent when you are so near to goal....just another 7lbs...where has the time gone?

Well done!!
Musique29.gif

Wow Demon, just 7 to go! You must be so happy. You are so near the end of this journey, then you can get on with the rest of your life knowing your healthy and slim. Brilliant! Hugs

Had to pop in to sort Mother's TV on the way home so I'm really late in tonight :(

Froze at work this morning, but actually managed to take my cardi off this afternoon :rolleyes:

Still smiling like a cheshire cat...........think people are beginning to think I'm demented ;)

Off to slurp some soup and flop for the evening - will pop back later to catch up :)

Week 26/Day Three

Good morning everyone :)

Overslept again this morning..........arrrrgh :eek: Much nicer here today, but thunder storms promised for later this afternoon :( Whatever happened to summer :confused:
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

It's been hectic here at work today. Had to pop down to see Mother at lunch time so haven't had much chance to get on here :rolleyes:

The weather has brightened up a bit and I'm not 'quite' as cold today.........still got the cardi on though ;)

What's the betting we get the promised thunder just as I leave the supermarket this evening :eek:

Hi Demon,

It is very overcast here
Temps06.gif
as well and looks like it could be working itself up for some thunder and lightning:eek:
Temps14.gif

Also it is chilly here, but figure that is because I am in ketosis.
Temps18.gif

Hope the diet is going well for you today?
Temps07.gif

Made it home just before the
Temps18.gif
it's absolutely pouring down now, but no thunder yet.

Might have to put the heating on again this evening - thought my fingers were going to drop off in the supermarket :eek:

Planning to get my soup and flop in front of the box for a few hours - will pop back later :)

Week 26/Day Four

It's been raining most of the night and is still very damp here :( Ooooh how I do miss that sunshine
nature-smiley-015.gif

Dashing around as usual getting ready for work - will pop back later for a catch up.
smilie_fee.gif

It's BEEN miserable and drizzling here for most of the day...........and FREEZING......... could hardly feel my fingers :eek: Home from work and beginning to warm up a little at last :)

Was beginning to wonder what had happened to my glitter signature so decided to find another one - let's hope this works :)

Cool signature Demon! How was your day? Mines been a bit up and down but will be better tomorrow hope!
love

Hi,

I'm back!

I'm feeling much better and I'm on day 3 of SS. It's been a hard slog getting there this time round but I didn't want to go back to how I was.

I feel like I've been let off in a way as I only gained 1 1/2 pounds in 3 weeks of bingeing so I need to make the most of that and get the last 50 pounds off before Christmas (Hopefully before!)

Anyway, off to bed. Speak to you shortly.

Glad you like the signature barb :D

Sorry to hear you've had a difficult day...........sending (((((((((BIG))))))))) Have a good night's sleep, tomorrow's another day and you know you can do this
nature-smiley-005.gif

Salad, really missed you xxxx WELL DONE you - only 1.5lb - WOW that's brilliant :D You're going to be soooo SLIM for Xmas

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite

Week 26/Day Five

Good morning everyone :D

Wet and dull here............so that's another day freezing at the office then :eek: At least it's FRIDAY...........YEAH...........the weekend beckons
fam24.gif

Off to work shortly, will pop back later.
smilie_fee.gif

It's been another arctic day at the office :( can just about feel my fingers, but don't know where my toes have gone :eek:

The only time I warmed up was going down to see Mother at lunch time - even though it was raining with thunder rumbling in the distance

Can't wait to get a lie in tomorrow morning :)

Hi all,

Another busy day and I've hardly had the time to think about eating. It gets to this time of the evening and I want to eat, eat, eat but I won't.

Anyway catch you all later.:p

sounds like you're getting there salad..........YEAH :D Are you back in ketosis yet ?? Things should start getting sooo much easier soon

Conked out on the settee, only just woken up so need to crawl upstairs to bed, nite, nite :)

Week 26/Day Six

It's bright and breezy here today. Got to pop into town later for a bit of shopping.

This evening we're off to my boss's 60th birthday party
fest30.gif
he's having a hog roast :eek: I'll be having my soup before we go and staying well clear of the food area !!!! There'll be a bar of course, but I'm planning to take a 2ltr bottle of water with me just incase - guess Mr.D will spend most of the evening whizzing me round the dance floor
Gay30.gif

smilie_fee.gif

Back