Demon's Maintenance Journey

MAINTENANCE (1000)
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Had a FANTASTIC day yesterday - still buzzing from all the excitement, but it's back to earth with a bump today. Moving house tomorrow and still haven't started packing
confused0066.gif
It's going to be a tad hectic here today methinks
winking0071.gif

Here's the menu......

Brekkie - porridge oats made with skimmed milk/water plus mugs of fresh coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid mornng - small banana
Lunch - tuna and wholemeal pasta tossed in fat free dressing. Choc orange bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Sunday
huge.gif

Had a FANTASTIC day yesterday - still buzzing from all the excitement, but it's back to earth with a bump today. .......

well have another good-day and did you notice, you just gone through 500 posts on this thread - another woohoo moment:D

Last edited:
In total disarray this evening - haven't quite managed to finish all the packing and the movers will be here just after 8am eeeek
confused0061.gif
Too pooped to do much more so will be off to bed shortly.

Don't know how long it's going to take to sort out my broadband - evidently there isn't a BT line at the house so although it's going to be activated on Wednesday, Orange won't log it til 19th and then it can take up to 15 days eeeek
sad0149.gif

Really will miss being here - not expecting to get much chance to be online at work with the 'wicked witch' looking over my shoulder
sad0064.gif

Here's wishing you all a good and POSITIVE next week or so
smilie_fee.gif

MAINTENANCE (1000)
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone
huge.gif

Sneaking in here quickly at work - still in chaos at home lol and looks like it's going to take even longer than I thought to get my pc up and running at home eeeek !!!!!!!!

Here's the menu.......

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with remainder of half pint allowance.
Mid morning - satsuma
Lunch - Tuna, chopped cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. Malt toffee bar.
Dinner - fish, pasta and veggies. Toffee and walnut shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE (1000)
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone
huge.gif

Sneaking in here quickly at work - still in chaos at home lol and looks like it's going to take even longer than I thought to get my pc up and running at home eeeek !!!!!!!!

1238.gif
huge.gif

Know what you mean about sneaking on in work - sure hope IT aren't as smart as they say they are

Good Luck In Your New Home!

Nice to hear from you demon:)

We miss you demon about the place here.

How is the new house coming along?

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best in your New Home:)

Love Mini xxx

MAINTENANCE (1000)
morning2.gif
Good morning everyone - popping in while the
brux.gif
is in a meeting
huge.gif

Luckily there's no ruling banning us from using the web here where I work mindless - it's just that my new boss is constantly looking over my shoulder which makes things a tad difficult. Really miss being able to log on at home - already suffering withdrawal syptoms
confused0061.gif

It's been blowing
blacktwist.gif
all night here and it's still very
regen_pfuetze.gif
and miserable Thank goodness we moved on Monday - would have been ghastly today
confused0085.gif

Still in a bit of a muddle at the house mini, but at least the kitchen is fully operational...........know how to get my priorities right lol
happy0193.gif

Here's the menu.......

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with remainder of half pint allowance.
Mid morning - satsuma
Lunch - Tuna, pasta, chopped cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. Choc orange bar.
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. Choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water

Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE (1000)
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Much calmer here in Wilts today and it's dry!!!! Got that Friday feeling..............here comes the weekend..............HURRAY
jumping0045.gif

Will probably spend most of it unpacking...............and missing you all. It's going to seem forever til I get my pc back up and running again
confused0061.gif

Here's the menu.......

Mid morning - satsuma
Lunch - Chopped new potatoes, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. Choc bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water

Don't expect to be able to sneak in here again today soooo...........wishing you all a good andPOSITIVE weekend
smilie_fee.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone
huge.gif

Was so busy at work yesterday couldn't get on here at all
sad0149.gif
Really suffering withdrawals - counting down til my home pc is up and running again!!!! It's been hectic- still unpacking and sorting the house - think we'll be doing that for a while yet
confused0061.gif

Took a break from dieting over the weekend - didn't go mad, but had a couple of meals out. My weight is currently nicely well below goal so have decided to do an 80/20 plan at the moment - eat sensibly during the week and relax at weekends.

Here's today's menu........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus a mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid Morning - satsuma
Lunch - Pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. Choc orange bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
huge.gif

Took a break from dieting over the weekend ..................................... so have decided to do an 80/20 plan at the moment ........................ eat sensibly during the week and relax at weekends.

Oh Demon,

I do so dream of 80/20 - I was able to do it at 24st - the question is - could I do it at 13st (am sure the amounts would change for what was acceptable in the 20 bit).

Must be a great feeling to have that flexibility - my jealousy just adds to my determination- LOL

Hi demon,

So lovely to hear from you and I can see your still going strong...:D

I dream of being where you are now diet wise. I noticed your on half a pint of skimmed milk is this for the whole day?

Love Mini xxx

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
We've got snow here in Wilts this morning.............brrrrrrr!!!!! Just arrived at work so jumping on here before my boss arrives
winking0071.gif

Determination is the key mindless and you're well on your way to SLIMDOM
huge.gif

Half pint of skimmed milk is the daily allowance on 790, 1000 and 1200 mini - it goes up an extra quarter pint when you hit 1500. Must say I really enjoy having a milky coffee first thing in the morning - quite happy to stick with it black for the rest of the day.

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus a mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid Morning - small banana
Lunch - Baxters carrot and orange soup, 1 Laughing Cow light triangle. Caramel bar.
Dinner - pasta, tuna and veggies. Choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Freezing here in Wilts today - had to scrape the frost off the car this morning
confused0061.gif

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. Malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - low fat sausages and veggies. Butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
farve.gif

boi18.gif

Good evening :wave_cry:

Been to weigh in tonight and lost the 2.6 that I put on last week (indulged in too much TOTM chocolate). I also lost a further 1/2 lb so that now make me the lightest since starting my maintenence!!!!

It also freezing here in Manchester but not really had any snow except for Sunday night.

Hoping you managing to get everything unpacked and the house hunter it going OK!!!!! Dont envy you I have only moved once and you dont realise until you get it in boxes how much you have. I pressume you also still have your Mum living with you ? If so hope she is coping with the change.

Take care

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone
huge.gif
The WW is out of the office this morning so hopefully I'll be able to get on here a bit more today
winking0071.gif

Really cold here in Wilts - not much frost this morning, but we've had a bit of icy
regen_pfuetze.gif

You're sooo right lena - it's unbelievable how much we accumulate over the years - still got lot's of boxes in the spare bedroom, but not planning to unpack too much 'cos hopefully, if we can find the right house to buy, we'll be doing it all over again within the next few months. Off to look at 2 new developments tomorrow - fingers crossed there'll be a suitable model. Mother is living with us permanently now so it's really important to get the right house........definitely need to have something that gives us all a bit of much needed privacy
winking0071.gif

Lunch - chopped new potatoes, cucumber and cheery toms tossed in fat free dressing . Choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. Choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

There was a big bash at work I got so my great comments I was floating on air (or that could have been the booze!!!!!). I was poorly with the booze last night and didnt really recover till lunch today. I slept at my Mums last night which was probably just as well. Hubbie would not have been impressed. When I arrived home today my comment from my daughter was "Mum why do you look green". Thats the only disadvantage of being off the booze for so long, after only 1 drink you are trollyed. When husband has resized picie I will send you a new one one from last night

Hope you have a good rest of the weekend & that new development comes upto your approval. Can empathise about the privacy bit. No doing things just were it takes your fancy any more!!!!:rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Take Care

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Hope you're feeling less green today lena
winking0071.gif
bet all those lovely compliments made up for it though
huge.gif

We had a very busy weekend and WHOOPPEEEEEEEEE found just the house - it's exactly what we're looking for
jumping0045.gif
Now all we've got to do is wait for them to build it
happy0193.gif
It should be ready by May evidently, but now that we know what we're doing there's no real rush.

The 80/20 thing seems to be working really well - managed to lose another lb last week. Fingers crossed it works as well this week 'cos I did rather overdo it this weekend after all the excitement of the house lol

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. Choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - quorn mince chilli with rice. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

Back