Demon's Maintenance Journey

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
very mild here in Wilts again today - doesn't feel at all like winter - not complaining lol
happy0193.gif

WOW great photo lena
jumping0045.gif

As soon as I get my pc at home up and running again I'll post some Xmas and Mexico piccies............total transformation from last year

Here's today's menu........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus a mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid Morning - small banana
Lunch - Baxters lentil soup, small granary roll with 1 Laughing Cow light triangle. CD choc bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
afternoon everyone
huge.gif

It's been truly hectic at work - this is the first chance I've had to get on here
confused0061.gif
Had lunch booked in the restaurant today so wasn't sure what I'd be having, but since I've now eaten it can add it to the menu lol

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus a mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid Morning - forgot to bring anything..........aaarrrrgh
Lunch - Roast pork, cauli and carrotts with a spoonful of gravy. CD choc orange bar............feeling extremely stuffed
winking0071.gif

Dinner - pasta, tuna and veggies with some light tomato based sauce. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone
huge.gif

Really fed up without my home pc - very difficult getting on here at work with the WW always looking over my shoulder!!!!! We've now got a phone line sorted, but Orange say it'll take up to 15 days for my broadband to be up and running
confused0061.gif

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
YEAH it's Friday...................here comes the weekend
jumping0045.gif

We're off to the Options Centre Sunday morning to start picking a kitchen design, colours of carpets, tiles etc etc for the new house............all very exciting
huge.gif
Will probably have forgotten by the time it's built though
winking0071.gif

Lunch - Baxters lentil and carrot soup plus small granary roll with 1 Laughing Cow light triangle. CD choc bar.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD toffee and walnut shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE weekend
smilie_fee.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Had a very hectic weekend..........great fun at the Options Centre and have now picked the kitchen, hoping to add a conservatory........if the price is right
winking0071.gif
............and generally sorted where we want extra power points etc. Got to do it all over again next weekend to choose wardrobes, carpets and so on and on.........
happy0193.gif

Absolutely freezing here in Wilts today and my fingers are only just coming back to life now I'm at work
confused0061.gif

The 80/20 system seems to be suiting me really well - popped on the scales Saturday morning and stayed the same............YEAH
jumping0045.gif

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone
huge.gif

Cold and frosty here in Wilts this morning....................and I overslept................aaaarrrrgh :cry: Soooo annoying as I finally got my home pc back again last night and 'cos I was running late didn't manage to use it before coming in to work

Didn't even have time to think about varying today's menu...........

Mid Morning - satsuma
Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
YEAH............now I'm back online at home, can get in here before leaving for work
jumping0045.gif

It's going to take a few days to catch up with what's been going on properly - not getting much time in the evenings at the moment as the counselling is building up really well
huge.gif

Here's todays menu........

Lunch - Baxters Autumn vegetable soup plus small granary roll with 1 Laughing Cow triangle. CD choc orange bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
YEAH............now I'm back online at home, can get in here before leaving for work
jumping0045.gif

It's going to take a few days to catch up with what's been going on properly ................

Great to see you back online at home- As usual loads has been going on - so I take it you have a few weeks set aside?:D

MAINTENANCE
a13.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

It's snowed heavily here in Wilts overnight - the car is absolutely smothered so guess I'll be taking a bit longer getting off to work today
confused0061.gif

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar.
4/5ltrs water
Animation9.gif
huge.gif

Hi

Not really got any snow in Manchester. Nothing on the roads or pavements. Hope things in Wilts not too bad. :eek: :eek:

Great news about you being back online & great about the CCD picking up. Knew it would people starting to panick about the prospect of baring all in summer.

Going away in May, starting buying a few bits and bobs as I need a whole new summer wardrobe as last years consisited of size 22/24 bottoms & 20/22 tops.

Been to weigh in tonight and stayed the same and I've been out for 2 meals this week :D :D . It is my final week of the 12 week maintenence next week. Really like how if you have a bit of a cheat you can tighten in reigns and its off again in a matter of days.

Demon, how many cals do you think you have now on a normal day and how long will you carry on with your few packs that you are still having? Do you not have any packs at all at weekend doing your 80/20?

Sorry so many questions!!!!

MAINTENANCE
a13.gif
YIPPEEEEE it's Friday.......roll on the weekend
huge.gif

It's cold and icy here in Wilts today and there's still snow in the garden, but the roads are okay again now - the weekend is supposed to be a bit milder - fingers crossed.

You'll have great fun buying a new summer wardrobe for your hol in May lena - I loved being able to do that last year. Where are you going? Anywhere nice and warm sounds pretty good at the moment!!

Guess I'm having around 1200 cals weekdays lena - pretty much eating as I did when I got to that stage. Don't have any packs at the weekend and really do eat whatever I like. To be honest I wasn't unhappy with healthy eating and the ocassional treat 100% of the time, but much prefer being able to relax totally 2 days a week - makes eating out much more fun.

Lunch - chopped new pots, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD cappaccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
Animation9.gif
huge.gif

Cheers for the info Demon

Had a munchie day today I think its that TOTM due!

We are off to Cyprus for 2 weeks and cant wait. In laws have a place there so have been going there for about 18 years. Didnt go last year because we did mega holiday to Florida. No one seen me for 2 years there so suspect that the people who know us(ie the family) will think that DH has a new wife this year.

Have a good weekend!!!!

We've been trying to decide where to go the last week of May - have considered Cyprus, but don't really know much about it. Okay, know you're visiting family, but where would you recommendand and do you know any good hotels??

It's pretty much cleared now, but boy did the snow come down heavily again this morning - real blizzard type conditions. Hoping that the milder weather promised arives for tomorrow.

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite
Animation9.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone
huge.gif

Had such a manic weekend, didn't manage to get online much at all
confused0061.gif
so still haven't really caught up with everything I missed over the last few weeks

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar.
Dinner - new pots, fish and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Mild and damp here in Wilts today. Doing my usual dash getting ready for work - at least I got out of bed on time
winking0071.gif

Here's the menu.......

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
sz.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Woke up this morning to a lovely Valentine's card from Mr.D..........aaaaaahhhhh............do
lovevir1.gif
that man
ai79.gif

Here's the menu.......

Lunch - chopped new pots, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
Lips.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Wish me luck - got an interview for a new job at lunchtime. Rushing around more than usual.............need to look businesslike and can't decide what to wear

Don't know how many others have been shortlisted but when I had a chat with my potential new boss on Monday he said 4 people had applied including me. Fingers crossed - I'm not brilliant in interview situations - really would like to move - not least to get away from the
halwitch.gif

Here's the menu.......

Lunch - Baxters lentil soup plus small granary roll with 1 Laughing Cow light triangle. CD choc orange bar.
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
farve.gif

Hope everything went well for you in interview. I know what you mean about being no good in interview situation

The question about Cyprus. We have no family in Cyprus. My inlaws have apartment there. They live over here so it is purely a holiday home. Lots of peolpe seem to visit Paphos or Protaras. Dont know about hotels because I have never had to do it. It like a cheap holiday for us because we only need a flight. Going Bank Holiday Monday at end of May for just over £650 for the 4 of us!!!!!!!

Before you ask though they are not allowed to let or else it would be a nice little earner!!!!

Hi demon,

Hope that interview went well and that the job is yours:)

Love Mini xxx

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif
YEAH............it's Friday............here comes the weekend
jumping0045.gif

Well the interview went very well..........or at least I felt it did. Not sure about the outcome though as the temp who's been doing the job for 7mths was being interviewed in the afternoon. In fairness, guess it'll depend on how well she's been doing the job so far!!!!!

Not expecting to know until next week - not too worried 'cos even if this one doesn't pan out it's got me over my interview nerves and there's bound to be another opportunity soon enough. Decided that POSITIVE vibes is the order of the day..............'what is, is best' I always say
huge.gif

Going Bank Holiday Monday at end of May for just over £650 for the 4 of us!!!!!!!

WOW lena, now that's a bargain. still haven't decided what we're doing - better get my skates on though as we go the week before you - would be returning just as you arrive!! Been too busy rushing around picking things for the new house etc.

Here's the menu.......

4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
huge.gif

Back