Demon's Maintenance Journey

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

It's much brighter here in Wilts today, fingers crossed it stays that way. Off to work shortly - expecting it to be another manic day
confused0085.gif

Here's the menu........

Brekkie - half CD malt toffee bar plus mug of coffee with half pint of skimmed milk
Lunch - CD banana tetra and other half of bar.
Dinner - chicken and veggies, CD butterscotch shake made into mousse
4/5ltrs water
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
fairys193.gif

Wow hols! must go & read all about it!

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Woke up this morning with a sore throat and croaky voice
sad0149.gif

Often seems to happen after a hol - must be the change in temperature. Course it doesn't help that loads of peeps at work seem to be off with colds etc at the moment
confused0036.gif

Here's the menu........

Brekkie - half CD choc orange bar plus mug of coffee with half pint of skimmed milk
Lunch - CD choc tetra and other half of bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies, CD toffee and walnut shake made into mousse
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Another Monday, boy do they seem to come round quicker than ever these day...........must be my age
confused0036.gif

Phew, getting rid of that hol surplus - a couple more lbs to go and it's back to normal thank goodness!!!! Moving up to 1000 for a few days this week - will step up through the maintenance programme over the next week or so.

Here's the menu........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid morning - Very small banana
Lunch - 200g chopped new potatoes tossed in fat free salad dressing with shredded lettuce and cucumber. Choc orange bar.
Dinner - Chicken breast, cabbage, cauli, green beans. Choc shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
dier39.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
looking much brighter here in Wilts today - was rather dull yesterday.

Work on all the extras at the new house is progressing really well. We needed additional units added to the kitchen - that's done - just the tiling to go now. The loft is boarded and a pull down ladder should be in by the end of the week and the conservatory bods started putting up the framework yesterday - certainly cracked on so think the roof will be on today. Fingers crossed we should be moving in by the end of the month
medium-smiley-074.gif

Here's the menu...........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid morning - Very small banana
Lunch - Tuna and cucumber tossed in fat free salad dressing. CD malt toffee bar.
Dinner - Fish, cauli, green beans and 200g new pots. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Up really early today - off to London for a course - would rather be shopping lol

Not moving too far sonkie - just the opposite side of Swindon. Will make a difference getting to work though - instead of a 10min drive will take me around 30mins - guess it'll be even more manic here in the mornings then
confused0085.gif

Here's the menu.............

Brekkie - no time so grabbing a CD choc orange bar
Lunch - not sure, but bound to be lots of carbs etc - will try to stick to meat and salad if poss.
Dinner - won't be back home much before 8pm - depends what I've eaten throughout the day
winking0071.gif

As much water as possible!!
125.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Overslept arrrghhhh.................rushing around more than usual getting ready for work
confused0036.gif

Yesterday was a truly bad day for healthy eating - the only things on offer were danish pastries when we arrived - sandwiches, crisps, cakes etc for lunch and even more cake mid afternoon - definitely carb overload!!!!

Back to a 1000 today........

Mid morning - small banana.
Lunch - chopped new potatoes and cucmber tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar.
Dinner - roast chicken and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

It's been
desplash.gif
overnight here in Wilts - still very overcast,but the forecast is promising sunshine later. Let's hope it clears up for the weekend.

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - tuna, wholemeal pasta and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Choc orange bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Cappuccino shake made into mousse
4/5ltrs water
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
a_sonn06.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Bright and sunny here in Wilts today............up nice and early - got a few clients to see this morning and then we'll be off to the new house to start putting some of the furniture - bedside tables etc - together. Could be interesting...............flatpacks usually result in a very 'heated debate' with Mr.D
winking0071.gif

Here's the menu......

Brekkie - porridge oats made with skimmed milk/water plus mugs of fresh coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance. Small banana.Lunch - Chopped new potatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free salad dressing. Choc bar.
Dinner - sliced chicken and veggies. Choc mint mousse.
4/5lts water.
dier39.gif
huge.gif

Hope your furniture assembly goes smoothly......as for men and flat packs they think they know it all dont they....lol.

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
Another Monday...............aaaarrrrgh
confused0036.gif

Lots happening at the new house this week...........the tiler is finishing off in the kitchen today, the loft ladder goes in tomorrow, the blinds go up Thurs. Work starts on the garden today too - think that'll take a couple of weeks - starting with a patio.

The conservatory looks brill - just waiting for it to dry out and then they'll be back around the 20th to tile the floor and finish off. It's all coming together beautifully now
huge.gif

Even managed to avoid the danger of 'divorce' proceedings yesterday - got those pesky flatpacks assembled without coming to blows............PHEWWWWW
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif

Moving up to 1200 this week..........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance. Mid morning - small banana.
Lunch - chopped new potatoes, chick peas, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Reasonably bright at the moment, but the sky is a bit overcast. Keeping fingers crossed it doesn't rain and stop work on the patio
constdig.gif

Off to work shortly - here's the menu........

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Choc bar. Small portion grapes.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. Toffee and walnut shake made into mousse
4/5ltrs water
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
a_sonn06.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Bright and sunny here in Wilts..............almost frightened to tempt fate, but no sign of the promised rain..............yet!!!

Haven't had time to go over for a look, but evidently the garden is coming on nicely - nearly all dug out now - really need a few more days of good weather.

Here's the menu.........

Brekkie - 2 weetabix with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Lunch - pasta, chick peas, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Choc and mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
dier39.gif
huge.gif

Well that was yesterday..Stair rods now here in the midlands.

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
very late getting in here today - things are pretty manic at the moment
confused0085.gif

Was
regen_pfuetze.gif
all night, but it's looking a bit brighter now - keeping fingers crossed the forecast promising a bit of sunshine this afternoon is right so that the guys can keep working on the patio.

Mr.D is spending the afternoon over there waiting for a furniture delivery and supervising the bods coming to put up the blinds.

Here's the menu........

Brekkie - 2 weetabix with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Caramel bar. Grapes.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day

Back