DenDen's Lipotrim Weightloss Diary

Thanks everyone for your comments, it really does help.

Nice one denden, choc and strawb are all I can drink! So it is good you have found one you really like!

Glad you found a shake you can 'enjoy' (if that's the right word? lol). Yay to the scales :) xx

Enjoy I do.

Had 2 choc shakes yum yum yum and 1 vanilla and feeling pleased with myself. Vanilla one is not too bad.

Had no hunger pangs or cravings since starting this journey which truly is a blessing. Could be to do with the fact that 2 days before starting I had increased my water intake (which was non existent before that) and had been careful with my food consumption.

Had 2 shakes pretty close together within an hour this evening, is that a no no?. Was busy and didn't have my 2nd one when i should of. I guess not feeling hungry didn't help.

Is it normal so early in the game not to be hungry or is that feeling waiting around the corner for me. Hope not.

Been 100% today, so that's 2 days on plan. Looking forward to day 3.

Bring it on!!

yaay denden youre doing great!! you cna have the shakes whenever i think. as long as you have all three. I actually put my first two together around 3pm as i prefer it like that and then i have the 3rd in the evening time. Some people have them at times when you would have breakfast lunch and dinner,,,i guess that would help with timing etc for when we come off but i think anything goes really!

how are you feeling today? hopefully ketosis is looming :) x

Quick post. Busy busy busy.

Everything going well, 100%.

No hunger, no cravings but been suffering with diarrhoea today.

Hope everyones had a good day.

gosh we are all suddenly a busy bunch hey!! at least we are all keeping occupied! glad youre doing ok...keep checking in :) x

Aww, I'm glad it all seems to be going well for you. Here's to the start of Day 4!! :D

Jeez, why do you have to keep logging into the site. Just lost most of a loooooong post. Heres the very shortened version.

Day 4

Had a queasy tummy this morning but everything seems ok now. Lips are extra dry, lipsyl is taking care of that. For some reason today I'm buzzing, full of energy, really feeling that I can get through this.

Cooked one of my favourite dishes today and was not tempted.....did not even taste to see if it was seasoned ok, got my daughter to do that.

Sorry, had a lot more to say but it got deleted.

Can't visit any diaries tonight to find out how everyones getting on, but i'm sure your all doing well. Keep up the good work.

Roll on day 5!

hey" i know it happens to me all the time. so whenever im doing a long post,,usually in my diary i always copy it before i post it just in case!! :)

glad to see youre getting on so well.ketosis must be settled in by now if youre all energetic!

just keep going and weigh in day will be here in no time..:) x

We're all busy, so I'll just say keep it up, you're doing fab xx

Just don't seem to have anytime lately.

Still 100%.

Everythings going really well. If I'm honest, it scares me a little that things are running so smoothly.

Smooth is good! :D Enjoy it :) xx

Day 7

Still 100%.

1st weigh in tomorrow.........excited

Hope all is well with everyone!

Good luck for weigh in :) xx

Day 8

Weigh in today went extremely well, down a lovely jubly 12lbs. Happy, happy, happy.:D
I'm out of the 16 stones something and it feels good.

Just need to figure out how to make it through another week without slipping, but it's getting harder.

Won't be around for a while but will check in when I can.

amazing denden thats great!..dont worry we are all busy! there is so much to catch up on when you miss a day though isnt there! ...just keep popping in to let us know how you are doing..keep it up hun youre doing fantastically.... not long till summer and keep it up and youll be looking gorgeous! :) xx

Congrats on 12lb off :D xx

How are we getting on. You you think you can you will, and if you think you can't your right. Just finished day 2, plaed racquetball and am buzzing !!!

Back