DenDen's Lipotrim Weightloss Diary

That's a brilliant loss, I hope I do that well at my 1st weigh in. Hope ur still keepin strong n busy is good.

I'm struggling.

The last couple of days has been really difficult.:(:(:(

Shakes aren't doing it for me anymore, i've gone off them, forcing them down. Funny how things change.

Made some houmous 2 days ago and have to admit I tried some and surprisingly didin't feel guilty over it, then tried some more.:eek:

This time last week I was buzzing feeling real good, full of energy and now..............

I really admire you guys that have been doing this for weeks and sticking to it 100%, and those of you that fall of the wagon but get straight back on. keep on doing what ur doing, you help me see the bigger picture:):):)

This is a hard road to travel and I've hit my first bump. I knew it would come somewhere along the way but not so soon.:(

Was trying to figure out what's changed, realised that TOTM is due anytime soon so maybe that's why I've lost my zest. Jeez, this is hard. Can't say I'm feeling hungry, just need a bit more variety at this moment in time. Hope this feeling goes away soon cause I'm sticking in there by the skin of my teeth.

Drinking loads of water, at least that's going well.

Been checking a few diaries and you guys are doing so well, I meant it, you guys rock.

Hope everyones had great day.

Lenni, if you do this 100% you will have great results. You may not get a huge loss in the first week as it doesn't happen for everybody but if you stick to this I promise you, you will see results. The trick is taking it a day at a time and hanging in there, especially when it gets tough.

Wish you success on your journey.

Happy days , i've lost my buzz recently, hoping it will return.

How are things going for you?

Hope everything is going well.

Oh, I struggled awfully last week before TOTM arrived. Much better now! Hang in there and hopefully once the 'witch' is out of the way you'll be good to go again :) xx

Hey Denden, hope you dont mind me butting in on your diary. :)

Well done on your Fantastic week 1 weight loss...im on day 2 but seeing all the great weight losses is keeping my spirits up.

Main reason i wanted to comment is, i was reading through you thread and noticed you had some of the challenges im having and im hoping for some advice of thats ok?

1) diahorea: this morn (day 2) i jumped out of bed as i had a very sudden, very loose stool. I was worried as id been told to expect constipation. Did yours last long? Did you get any discomfort with it?

2) chapped lips: i noticed last night how dry and chapped my lips and hands are, mosturising will fix it i know. I hadnt associated it with the diet untill i just read your diary, do you still have dry lips? Or is it just why my body adjusts.

Hope you dont mind the questions. :)

Thanks
JB xxxxx

Hi JB,
you can crash my diary anytime you like.:)

My diahorea lasted for about 4/5 days and I'd take it over constipation anytime,lol

Had no discomfort, I think it was just my bowels re-adjusting. Had alot, alot of wind though.

The dryness of my lips has settled down now but my hands and especially my feet are going through a very rough dry time at the mo.

Otherwise, had no other probs except at the moment I am seriously struggling diet wise, had a couple of slip ups.:(

Your on day 3 now right?

How are u feeling?

Drink plenty of water and stay 100%. First week was a doddle for me but I had a slip and ever since I've been struggling.

If I could give you one piece of advice is don't consider cheating, treating, or doing anything else that takes you away from giving 100% to this way of dieting. Commit to LP for however long and stick to it, stick to it, stick to it.

I wish you all the best on your journey, i'm sure you'll have great success. Let me know how you get on with your first weigh in.

Den Den

Greetings ! Yeah - I have my weigh in 2moro. I like weighing in on a Monday morning despite fact started last Tuesday. All told had a good week. Stuck to it pretty much 100% bar small splash milk in tea. Will let you know how 2moro goes. Keep the faith & write back with how its going. YOU CAN DO THIS

I've lost my way.

Really hoping that I can be 100% tomorrow. I'm fine till about 7 in the evening then i start thinking about food and what i'm missing. Need to get back on track. Not even going to weigh in tomorrow, might push me over the edge.

Hope eveyone has had a 100% day.

Den I don't no if ur d same as me but wit being off food completely I've noticed there is so much things I associate wit food, like 2nite I was watching dancing on ice skate off n I would usually hav a cup n some biscuits while watching it so I found it really hard. Same as grays anatomy d othernite, I'd always pig out watching it, so wen I watched it d other nite I kept thinking of food.

OMG, i,ve loss 4.6lbs over night:D:D

I'm now less than what i was when i lost my way about 2 weeks ago:)

I have been having great difficulties getting back on track and even though I did do very well yesterday it wasn't a perfect day as I ate some chicken but it was a better day.

My head seems to be in a better place at the moment and I'm hoping for a 100% day today.

Water, water, water has been my saviour, it really has!

I now weigh in at 221.8lbs which isn't bad considering i've been off plan for 2 weeks. Official weigh in day isn't until monday so if i can shift a few more pounds before then i'll be chuffed and then I can change my stats.

It seems i may still be on target to reach my end of feb goal, that would be amazing!

Even though I haven't posted in a while been checking in daily and it is such a motivation to see you guys hanging on in there and doing so blooming well.

You may not realise it but you have helped me alot with your successes and little blips along the way.:):):)

4.6lbs is great DenDen, and as you said you still have a while till weigh in... Fantastic!! Well done!! x x

Down 5.4lbs this week but slipped up the last couple of days so would of been more.

Need to lose 11lbs in 2 weeks to hit my first goal which i think is going to be a little bit difficult after my 2 week gain. Oh well, if i can get a pound or 2 away from it i'll be sort of satisfied.

Still finding evening times hard when I'm dishing out dinner for the family, but that's the only time I get tempted to go off plan. Just need to keep on ploughing through, it's hard, it really is but I feel alot more positive about reaching my long term goals

Den, cooking dinner was my most difficult time too so what I used to do was make up a low-salt bouillon cube in half a litre of boiling water and sip it whilst I was cooking......I don't think that it's been mentioned on here recently as opinion was very divided about doing it. Yes, it is a 'cheat' but it doesn't interefere with ketosis and makes a nice hot drink. If it keeps you going then it's well worth doing cos the trouble is that the closer that you get to goal you will find that even one little cheat is going to lose you the best part of a weeks weight loss......

Den, cooking dinner was my most difficult time too so what I used to do was make up a low-salt bouillon cube in half a litre of boiling water and sip it whilst I was cooking......I don't think that it's been mentioned on here recently as opinion was very divided about doing it. Yes, it is a 'cheat' but it doesn't interefere with ketosis and makes a nice hot drink. If it keeps you going then it's well worth doing cos the trouble is that the closer that you get to goal you will find that even one little cheat is going to lose you the best part of a weeks weight loss......

Oh Sandra thanks for that. Today I purposely cooked something for the family that i don't tend to eat just so that I wouldn't get tempted and it worked, also I do miss having something a little savoury to taste (totally hate the chicken soup) so I'm going to try it.

Honestly, if I didn't have to cook for anyone else LP would be a lot easier for me.

Oh Sandra thanks for that. Today I purposely cooked something for the family that i don't tend to eat just so that I wouldn't get tempted and it worked, also I do miss having something a little savoury to taste (totally hate the chicken soup) so I'm going to try it.

Honestly, if I didn't have to cook for anyone else LP would be a lot easier for me.

Well worth it cos you can get chicken, beef and vegetable flavours! It's a good way of drinking extra water too:D

It's lovely Den den.. I get mine in powder form from Sainsburys.. Try and make sure you get the reduced salt version..

Great loss this week hun x x

Been 100% for 3 days now :D really pleased.

Doesn't get any easier though.

Busy busy.

Back