denies diary.....

denie123

i thought id start a diary as it may help me as ive got a long way to go ..any help ,tips and advice id be grateful of .. ok here goes ..
cup of decaf tea and a little milk with sweeteners
breakfast - pecan granola (scrummy)
glass of water with little low cal juice (im not keen on water it makes me gag..)
lunch- parsnip and honey soup (lovely and not what i was expecting)
nked cocoa bar ...omg yukkk..lol
cup of decaf tea
dinner .. sausage casserole veg (omg this is soooo nice )
does this sound ok so far ?i know i havent had hardly any water but thats something that ive got to try harder with..and then ill have my fruit tonight when i seem to want to nibble more ..x

Sounds good to me :D

I don't necessarily drink water - the "you must only drink water" thinking if faulty imho! I drink about two glasses of water and the rest is two big mugs of coffee and diet drinks. Sometimes I add in a big mug of tea if I'm really thirsty :D

I hope you find having a diary handy - it's great to see others doing them and I have to say, I have found mine invaluable.

Well done on your first day :D

day 2 ..
breakfast -apple granola +a dollop of shape yogurt(the one that makes u feel fuller longer) quite nice
lunch- red pepper and goats cheese soup hmm bit of an acquired taste ..lol
dinner ...chicken tikka meal with 40g rice ive also had an apple and a snack bar
cups of decaf tea and very little milk

i cant believe how much im eating on this diet ..normally i just starve myself until i cant take no more and then binge everything in site !
i actually feel like im cheating ..i havent had any more headaches so maybe that was just the caffiene withdrawal.. what i have noticed is the amount of time i have to nip to the loo ..and i hardly drink anything all day ..anyone else notice this ? x

i agree with Caroline, i dont just drink water, i have tea and coffee and coke zeros, if it was just water you could count me out (yuk) but I found that i drank about 2 pints if not more if you added up all my fluids during the day.

Sounds like you are doing ok???

Goats cheese and red pepper soup (yuk yuk!! lol);)

Yep, looks like you are on a roll :D Go you :D

Oh I know what you mean about that pepper and goats cheese - you get used to it, honest hehe!

day 3
well well well i cant believe how different i woke up this morning ..very different from the last few months ..normally when i get up im starving and cant wait for my breakfast but i can honestly say im having a decaf tea and dont even feel hungry yet ..i must admit i did feel hungry last night and had 5 cashew nuts (nicked em from partner) and i did notice they are low GI so i thought it could of been worse and been 5 chocolate biscuits..lol normally ive worked out my food for the day but i cant even think about it yet..ooo this is soooo gonna work for me x

day 3
well well well i cant believe how different i woke up this morning ..very different from the last few months ..normally when i get up im starving and cant wait for my breakfast but i can honestly say im having a decaf tea and dont even feel hungry yet ..i must admit i did feel hungry last night and had 5 cashew nuts (nicked em from partner) and i did notice they are low GI so i thought it could of been worse and been 5 chocolate biscuits..lol
normally ive worked out my food for the day but i cant even think about it yet..ooo this is soooo gonna work for me x

Good for you, it seems if you have reached the Zone, once your head is in the right place it does seem easier. So well done, 3 days in and looking good.

Have you sneakily popped on the scales yet?

well i wasnt going to put it on my diary incase the batterys in the scales are going ... but seeing as you asked ive lost 3lb ..well i hope i have .. im getting excited and cant wait til tuesday for proper weigh in..my partner watches so i cant cheat ..lol

well i wasnt going to put it on my diary incase the batterys in the scales are going ... but seeing as you asked ive lost 3lb ..well i hope i have .. im getting excited and cant wait til tuesday for proper weigh in..my partner watches so i cant cheat ..lol

Good for you, but it gives you a bit of a boost. The scales and me are on first name terms, I have to say hello to them most days, but battery gone, hubby getting a new one and keeps forgetting, so must go and get one myself. But it has kept of the scales for a while hehehehe!! ;)

Well done you :D

Day 3 is normally the tough one so the fact you are breezing through is a good sign. Keep that momentum going! A sneak on the scales can be a boost sometimes hehe!

Here's to tomorrow :D

well ive just had my lunch - pea and ham soup ..lovely
cant believe how full up i feel ..im so glad im writing this diary and keeping track on what im eating as in a couple of weeks i think i could quite easily forget to eat ..

ive had to have my dinner early tonight as im off shopping for school stuff...i made a bit of a booboo i had the chicken thai curry but didnt realise that it had rice in with it DOH! and i had already made the other rice up so ended up eating both .. hope it wont affect me too much plus i wont be eating anything else tonight ..plus ill be walking off the extra rice while shopping.. who am i trying to kid..lol

roll on tomorrow im ready for ya ..

well ive just had my lunch - pea and ham soup ..lovely
cant believe how full up i feel ..im so glad im writing this diary and keeping track on what im eating as in a couple of weeks i think i could quite easily forget to eat ..

ive had to have my dinner early tonight as im off shopping for school stuff...i made a bit of a booboo i had the chicken thai curry but didnt realise that it had rice in with it DOH! and i had already made the other rice up so ended up eating both .. hope it wont affect me too much plus i wont be eating anything else tonight ..plus ill be walking off the extra rice while shopping.. who am i trying to kid..lol

roll on tomorrow im ready for ya ..

You will be fine of that I am sure. Just keep going, you are doing well at the mo and 1 little blip won't hurt.

I'm sure adding some rice won't make a difference since you're probably still within calories - plus they don't give you a portion of rice with it anyway.

Here's to tomorrow :D

day 4 and i woke up and started singing ....Its a new dawn,Its a new day,Its a new life, For me....And Im feeling good ..and i doooo cant believe how alert and awake i feel ,and i had another sneaky weigh in and ive lost 7lb cant honestly believe it as my real weigh in day is not til tuesday..but who cares its off and it aint going back on ..x :)

day 4 and i woke up and started singing ....Its a new dawn,Its a new day,Its a new life, For me....And Im feeling good ..and i doooo cant believe how alert and awake i feel ,and i had another sneaky weigh in and ive lost 7lb cant honestly believe it as my real weigh in day is not til tuesday..but who cares its off and it aint going back on ..x :)

well done you. i woke up and didn't feel bloated for once so that an improvement for me. But WOW and OMG I cant wait to start on Monday and start losing like you have you must be like this hehehe :talk017:

hahahah yeah i feel so good hun ..this is the best diet for me not just for convenience but its making me into the habit of not missing meals thinking it will make me lose weight which is what i normally do on a diet ..glad you didnt feel bloated hun...we can do this x

hahahah yeah i feel so good hun ..this is the best diet for me not just for convenience but its making me into the habit of not missing meals thinking it will make me lose weight which is what i normally do on a diet ..glad you didnt feel bloated hun...we can do this x

Well I am raring to go and cant wait for my 1st weigh in. Hope yours goes to plan as well.
Have a great weekend.;)

Good job on losing 7lbs so far & :fingerscrossed: for your proper weigh-in on Tues
Good luck

Back