DEN'S LT100% DIARY

..... even if Monday's WI only shows a small loss, that's a milestone that I'm very VERY happy bit tick off

:D :D :D :D

Well hub DID move the scales to put a new battery in them which is normally a hanging offence in this house but......

I will let him off because today they read 15st 7 and half pounds!!!!!!!

Rounding up to 15st8lbs that's 53 pounds lost on LT, 9 lbs since the last weekly weigh-in and 4 pounds since yesterday morning!

Even allowing for the scales being moved that takes me over the 4 stone mark ( since I started dieting, at begining of August) and I am one happy bunny!
:D

Well done honey :D ...its lovely when the scales affirm all your hard work isn't it :D x x x

Helloooo its me mithering again....

How much do you up your water intake by when you do your run.... i drank an extra litre!!! Do you think thats enough?? x

Ooh I guess between 500 and 800 ml on recent runs. Before that I wasn't drinking any extra......smacked wrists, but I've learned my lesson. An extra litre is probably sensible :D

C25K - Week 4 begins!

Whoop, whoop WHOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

I did have to walk a few paces during the second 5 minute run to ease off a calf muscle which was threatening to go into spasm, but I ran the first 5 minutes without too much of a problem and the 3 minute runs now seem almost easy!

That's 16 minutes of running in total and I ran more than I walked over the course of the workout. I am AMAZED at myself! If someone had told me when I started the programme (September 20th), that, just 30 days later I'd be 23 lbs lighter and be able to run for 5 minutes I would have laughed in their faces.

Last edited:
AMAZING!!! Well done hunni!!! Thats brill... this cold is making my ankle (That i broke years ago) sore.... so i'll be doing session 3 tomorrow or saturday!!!

Your such an inspiration!!! XXX

Two months down the road......

......and I'm 4 and a half-stone lighter, swimming 4 times a week and can run for 16 minutes out of a 30 minute session!

Who'd have thought it! :D

So all is well, in fact, all is fan-blooming-tastic!

Thanks soooooooo much to everyone who has supported and encouraged me - you are all fabulous!

If you FB, please ask to join "The Holes in my Curly Wurly" - I'd love to see you there!

Dx

16 .....ONE SIX.......SIXTEEN

Size 16 jeans on and fastened!

Admittedly they're stretch ones but

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to stop posting and get back to work but I may just be too excited to get any work done!!!!

Wooh! I feel good.....I knew that I would ......

woohoo :D get you Denise ;) ... don't belittle your achievement honey ;) they fit :D and before would they of????

Keep going honey x x x

Change horses in mid-stream? Yay ? Or neigh?

Sorry about the pun.....this is actually a serious question.......

I am doing well on LT and I'm determined to get my BMi under 25. I want to stay on 100%TFR until I reach my target but I am sooooooooooo fed up of the restricted LT range.

I'm therefore contemplating switching to the Cambridge diet where there is a greater selection of soup and shake flavours.
I have a friend who will be starting on LT next week and plans to do it for about 6 weeks.

I'm thinking that I might switch to CD then . What do you think ladies?

Dx

Ooooh i dont know hun.... Do you still have to go for a weigh in??? x

Yes. It's pretty much the same as LT in that respect but instead of a pharmacist it's with one of their trained 'counsellors'. The CDC also supplies your order and I guess they get commission. It's a much more commercial set up than LT.

Dx

Yes. It's pretty much the same as LT in that respect but instead of a pharmacist it's with one of their trained 'counsellors'. The CDC also supplies your order and I guess they get commission. It's a much more commercial set up than LT.

Dx
Ooooh really... Your getting really good results on LT but if you think you could do with moe variety then why not hun??? Its not like you couldn't come back to LT??? Is it ketogenic???

x

Denise140 said:

Size 16 jeans on and fastened!

Admittedly they're stretch ones but

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to stop posting and get back to work but I may just be too excited to get any work done!!!!

Wooh! I feel good.....I knew that I would ......

Love it!!! Well done.

Ooooh really... Your getting really good results on LT but if you think you could do with moe variety then why not hun??? Its not like you couldn't come back to LT??? Is it ketogenic???

x

Yes, it works on exactly the same principle as LT. It's so similar that I suspect it's been developed as a result of the same research. I think their daily calorie intake is a bit higher so presumably it's a bit slower :confused:

Might try contacting a local CD counsellor and see if
a) I like her!
b) I can get some samples - their shakes might not be as tolerable as the LT ones!

Watch this space ;)

Dx

My ex's sister did that diet ...did well but it did cost more than LT. That was a primary choice in my plan ...how much it costs ;) x x x Good Luck honey whatever regime you choose :) x x x

Back