Total Solution Dentist, teeth removed and TS

Lostboy02

Hi all,

So I'm currently in Poland on holiday and having dental work done, and I've just had three teeth removed to prepare for a brace fitting on Thursday, but they have told me I need to eat something!! And I just don't want to, I am really enjoying exante, and have lost 10 pounds in two weeks, and the thought of that slowing down upsets me!!

OK rant over lol.

Jon

Hmmm, if you really need to eat something - and quite possible that it would be good idea, as guess you'll be having some rather strong painkillers - how about sticking with low carb. When I was about 8 weeks in I went on holiday and switched totally to low carb eating (I just avoided obvious carbs, and ate loads of meat and low carb veg - e.g. broccoli, cabbage, cauli, mushrooms etc and still lost 5.5lbs. Something like that would give you the food you may need for painkillers, and still let you continue the weight loss.

Good luck, hope all goes well

I had a tooth out whilst using LT and the dentist advised i eat due the pain relief. As Cybill says stick with low carb and dont drink the shakes through a straw for a while as the sucking motion can dislodge the skin flap that covers the open space where the tooth was.

Back