Derbyshiregirl is feeling amazing!!!

Blimy! I just can't believe how wonderful you can feel being on a vcld. I had forgotten from four years ago that you actually wake up feeling thinner everyday. Well I do anyway...

Loving the exante compared to LL. Soups are so creamy.

Day 5 today and I have decided to weigh myself once a month so as to not rock my mental head if the scales don't show a big difference by weeks. I like the daily feeling of getting thinner and that is good for me.

Also brought keto sticks and it helps seeing it turn pink and know my fat is now leaving the building.

Hope all you first weekers are feeling as good. Xxxx

Well done! Can't wait to get to that feeling!!

Good for you only weighing once a month!!! I'm trying to wean myself off thrice a day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know how addicted a got last time. Plus my stupid dial scales are not too reliable. My all or nothing thought process is a damn pain so I would rather see a stone off at a time than three or four pounds. Xx

I dont know how u resist it. A whole month without weighing yourself... i weigh myself every morning at the same time, cant help it i get all giddy when i see the lbs come off lol

lol I'm glad its not just me then!! I am a scales addict!! I have started to try an weigh myself every morning but I cant help standing on them whenever I see the pmsl and I know all the stuff about why u shouldnt but it makes no difference i still do it lol. Will try and stop!!

Can I ask can u just pick up the testing sticks from the chemist or do u have to ask over the counter? What do you ask for?

Derbyshire girl u have nerves of steel weighing just every month, well done u!xx

Hi dollydaydream, yes I got mine over the chemist counter. Cost £5 for fifty sticks, but worth it to spur you on. If it is the slightest bit pink you are shedding (love that word) your body fat. I am a previous LL'er new to Exante so that was used to judge if we were in ketosis. Just ask for keto sticks, they come in a short tube. Xx

Dolly don't waste your money on the sticks. They're notoriously unreliable and stress so many people out. Bottom line is stick to the plan and you'll be in ketosis. Keep sticking to the plan you'll stay in ketosis. Simple

Besides if the sticks say you're not in ketosis what are you going to do to change that ;)

Thanks derbyshire girl

Starlight I've had a think about it and I'm not gonna bother with the stix, its just another thing for me to get obsessed with lol and I'm that kinda gal unfortunately. So no stix and the scales are going in the loft lol xx

Back