Describe a moment which really made your day

Debs1972

MiniMins Addict
Hi all
Though It would be interesting to strat a thread on moments that made your day. I'll start with mine

A few days before my birthday (was not excited about it as getting way to close to 40 lol). I went into sainsbury's with my daughters, youngest being 12 and almost as tall as me & my eldest being 19 & taller than me. I bought some alcohol and I was asked for ID :)

I thought she was joking and asked if she was serious, she said she was sorry but needed to see ID. When I showed her she apologised perfusely.

Made my day, being mistaken for being under aged
(I do have a flip side to this story - new thread)

Mine today was a girl from work offering to cover my shift so i can spend time with my brother before he moves away :)

That's really inspiring, Emmaline!
A few days ago somebody said that I looked slender, which really made my day since I've been on the Lipotrim diet for a while and barely anyone's commented.

That's really inspiring, Emmaline!
A few days ago somebody said that I looked slender, which really made my day since I've been on the Lipotrim diet for a while and barely anyone's commented.

That is soo disheartening...well done you for sticking to it despite the lack of enthusiasm from others!

Must say another good day was when I had my children...all 3 of 'em!

Back