Desperately seeking my slim self.

Still on track but I am feeling a bit low at the moment , I am missing my husband and there is still at least 4 weeks to go until he gets home:(

Just think how much different you will look after another 4 weeks when your hubby gets back.

It won't. I seem to be getting a low one week and high the next, I was a bit disappointed with the lows to begin with but to be honest I don't care anymore as long as its coming off. Even if you only lost 3lb week it's still pretty much a stone a month, where else can you lose so much?
You're doing great and as long as you follow the rules you'll be fine x

Still on track but I am feeling a bit low at the moment , I am missing my husband and there is still at least 4 weeks to go until he gets home:(
I know exactly how you feel hunni , almost 7 weeks until I go to see mine . and its an awefull time at the mo , lost my uncle yesterday , crazu kids can smell the upset so they are driving me wild .. wish he was here just to talk sense to me :0) xxx
like porche sais just think youll be another stone lighter in 4 weeks xx

Thanks sukie, so dorry to hear about your Uncle ! x . he has already been away for 5 weeks, so we should be on the 3 week countdown by now but his trip has been extended due to a couple of factors :(

I am majorly doubting things, I just think that if I am only losing 3 lbs a week I may as well go on to slimming world as that is what I was losing roughly a week when I tried that a few years ago.
I was expecting my losses to be a bit bigger on a vlcd I must say. I know I lost big the first 2 weeks, but just thinking if it settles down to 3 a week then there is no point in all the deprivation , at least on slimming world I can have the occasional glass of wine . I have not cheated once as yet and I am just having worries that the slower losses may make me want to cheat.

That is very true Lou it demotivates. Heard so many good things about sw but unlimited pasta sounds like downward spiral for binging for me not too sure how it works though x

Thanks I just read about people having little cheats here and there and they are still having great losses, I know we shouldn't weigh every day ( let's face it most of us do) we are nearly at the end of another week and the scales are not even showing a single lb lost yet this week :(

I have NEVER cheated :(

hey lou , how are you doing ?
I have to say if I could loose 3 lb a week , every week any other way id do it but I know realistically theres no way at all id loose that much on any other plan so as much as I feel a bit deprived some days ill be sticking with it , theres lots of times ive managed to talk myself into going to a regular food diet and then crashing and burning again lol !! so this time im sticking with things now as I know it works x

you have to do whats right for you and be totally honest and realistic with yourself before you change your course xxx

Thanks Suzie , I appreciate you taking the time to comment, I am going to at least wait until I would need to place another order before I make any rash choices :) so that's at least 2 more weeks

I guess I am just having a crisis of confidence

I totally know where your coming from hun , ive been there and some days it just seems so much deprivation for a bit of weight loss , but for me its the only way I can do it everything else sends me off the rails , don't know why , guess im an all or nothing kinda gal :0) xxx

Hi Lou, I hope you don't mind me jumping on :) but a consistent 3lb a week is good, isn't it? That's almost a stone a month! I can almost guarantee you won't get that consistent amount with SW, not week in week out. Plus if you take into account the amount you'd spend on food, your weekly class money, you'll probably spend more money on SW than on plan.

I know if you not happy, you need to do what's right for yourself, I just wanted to say what I tell myself lol good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well another 3 lb off this week making 21 lb loss in 4 weeks ... Strangely considering how disheartened I was with the same loss last week , this week I am quite happy about it....I blame hormones ;)

Good I'm glad you've had a change of heart, I told you it was a great loss :) I hope this keeps you motivated now :)

Thanks Yazz , have also just bought myself a bike so I can do some gentle exercise . Hoping that will help with toning up too

I was only talking about getting on my bike yesterday, god knows what state it's in! It's been piled into the shed for years :) I'm also thinking of starting back doing kettlesize, I absolutely love it! x

Hey lou . Well done on your loss . Thats fab in 4 weeks . So jealous :) xx
Plodding away myself going through a bit of an emotional bumpy patch . Probably diet related but I know it will pass . 3 more weeks of teaching then ill have a bit more me time . Just have to not do my usual thing and up my salon hours .
Hoping to feel better soon so I can enjoy the jouney xx

Back