Desperately seeking my slim self.

Well , meal out went well last night , I obviously went way over on calories but stuck to low carb as much as I could . I treated myself to a starter as we as a main, but I dodged dessert ;)

To start I had scallops , which had obviously bee cooked in butter ! 3 teeny scallops and each one had a tiny sliver of prosciutto on it .

For main I had a ribeye steak with a green leaf salad, all good except the steak was huge , NOT lean and had again obviously been cooked in butter.
The salad appeared to have a dressing and small flakes of Parmesan .

Bloody yum, I felt stupidly full at the end and truth be told even a little sick

As you can see well over on cals but not too bad in carbs.

Sneaky weigh this morning shows I have lost a pound since yesterday :)

Been treated to lunch out today, I had some gorgeous tiger prawns, avoided the lemon slice, lemon mayo & granary bread so all good , now I just have to somehow dodge cake eeeeek .

Ok so 6 week weigh in after birthday weekend, 2 meals out and my period starting = 5lbs off !!!!!! Wooo that makes 30 lbs off in 6 weeks

Hey lou . Just wanted to pop by and say a massive well done on your losses. You are doing so well and should be uber proud xx

Fantastic! Well done.

I have hay fever ! Blurrrggghhh !

On a plus note I am picking up my DH from the airport tomorrow and I haven't seen him for 9 weeks, so excited !!

Here is where he real diet challenge starts though, he always hates me being on a diet around him( no drinking with him) .

Back