Determined to stick to it

Whoops stupid phone! Ha ha

7lbs off - woohoo!!!

Went to have final bridesmaid dress fitting and my dress has been taken in from a 24 to a 16/18. I am so happy. Hopefully I won't look like the fat bridesmaid this time :)

Hen weekend next weekend so going to come off plan thurs to give my body a chance to carb up before the drinking commences. Still going to try to take it easy though. I don't want to undo all this hard work.

Wow well done!! And what an achievement!!! You must feel so chuffed!! Xx

So what to do....

Hen weekend fast approaching and I don't want to make myself ill. Should I start eating now so my body has recovered before I start drinking or shall I leave it until last minute to come off plan. I'm inclined to start eating now so that I don't suddenly pile on both carbs and alcohol at once. I really don't want to get ill so need to be sensible about it.

Maybe just slowly introduce more carbs, a little today, a bit more tomorrow and some more on Friday and you should be out of ketosis. Cor that's come round quick hasn't it!!!

Very good weekend bug I am refusing to weigh myself. I know it will be bad and that most will be quickly lost so going to weigh in on 31st and hope that at least I haven't had a gain on my October challenge. Hoping November is a bit more successful. 2 weddings and a Christmas party might make it tricky but I'm sure I can lose some. I really want to finish the year under 200lbs.

Feeling quite tired today but back on the wagon. I only have just under two weeks before the wedding so no idea how this is going to go as I will have 2 days off for that but at least i'm managing to keep from gaining weight at the moment where normally it would be piling on.

I did have a sneaky jump on the scales and I was 6lbs up from the weekends drunken debauchery but I'm hoping like when I got back from holiday that is just water gain and it will drop straight back off. If not I will be sulking. So I think October will pretty much be a zero overall loss but on the plus side its not a gain. Hopefully November will be a better month weightloss wise so I can make sure I'm down before Christmas party season hits. No idea how I am going to work my diet around that.

That will come off soon enough chick and at least overall there's no gain which is the main thing. You should be able to get close to a stone off through November and then take it week by week through December. I think most of us have lots going in through December. I'm going to plan my naughty break days and behave myself the rest of the time to minimise any damage. Even if I stay the same through December at least it won't be piling back on.
You've done so well and you will feel so proud in your dress and in yourself knowing how hard you've worked.
Now let's get those pesky 6lbs off... :)

5lbs off. That's the hen weight back off now time to knuckle down for Christmas.

So thought I'd try a toning class at lunchtime. Core Fit - All Levels sounded good. Hmmmmm turns out you need a fit core to do core fit, go figure!
Don't think my back was up to it really. Going to give pilates another crack next week instead.

Not to bad 100% so far but I keep getting really cold. I think my body isn't used to have so little insulation.

Just realised I'm 1lb off having lost 3 stone - Very exciting hopefully will do it for this weeks weigh in.

I have been the same today. I was at soft play today running around after my little boy and still freezing cold.

Wow 3 stone, what day is your weigh in?

Sunday. I've got my best friends wedding Saturday so it might go back up a bit but we'll see.

Don't get me wrong I weigh at least once a day but I only record my stats once a week.

Fell off that poxy wagon a bit tonight. We had Indian for dinner but I stuck to a dry tikka and Cauliflower and Aubergine curry so hopefully not taken me out of ketosis but way over on calories I'm sure.

I shouldst be advocating this but. . . That sounds beautiful, was it homemade?

Other than the evening meal sos the rest of the day go to plan? x

Back