Determined to stick to it

No it was takeaway :(

I was 100% other than that but it caused a gain anyway.

I haven't been 100% today (had a chicken fajita salad for lunch) and I think the rest of the weekend is going to be a bit dodgy so I'm going to try to be good but not worry too much and crack on 100% on Monday.

Yep big plans. I'm maid of honour for my best mate on Saturday. Travelling up there tomorrow to help organise. I don't see much chance of me being good but I'll try.

A big plus though is I have just got into my size 16 skinny jeans. Not much of a muffin top either. Yay!!!!

Have a fabulous weekend and rock those skinny jeans ;) Yeah Xx

I remember you saying now. Personally I would even try to be good, enjoy and crack on one home x x

Ok so I've cheated slightly and put my weigh in from weds down rather than my Sunday weigh in because I know what I put on at wedding is all water and will be gone in a couple of days,
Had a great time but now wondering how I'm going to manage to stay on track as we have an event if some type every weekend. I'm thinking I might be better off calorie counting or doing slimming world until after Christmas rather than keep coming off plan at the weekends. At least then the odd drink isn't going to do me any harm.
Any ideas peeps???

Ok so I've cheated slightly and put my weigh in from weds down rather than my Sunday weigh in because I know what I put on at wedding is all water and will be gone in a couple of days, Had a great time but now wondering how I'm going to manage to stay on track as we have an event if some type every weekend. I'm thinking I might be better off calorie counting or doing slimming world until after Christmas rather than keep coming off plan at the weekends. At least then the odd drink isn't going to do me any harm. Any ideas peeps???

I had the same problem... I was losing and gaining the same few lbs of water weight... Just getting back into ketosis then I'd be back out again... I've decided to do Atkins until the new year and I lost 6lbs last week and have been having yummy stuff! Guess it has similar restrictions to s&s in terms of food... Although much easier to eat when out... Good luck :)

Mmmmmm Atkins now that's another option I'd not thought of.

I think Atkins would be a good option. I recently thought I could switch to weight watcher yet here I am back here because of those pesky carbs. I just can't resist them :(

Meh... Who needs carbs.. Lol... I was drooling yesterday... Baked my bf a fresh loaf of bread... Sealed it up in a bread bag as soon as I could and the smell was still taunting me!!! Then he's texting to say how good it is... Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!

Well I wasn't having a great loss this week and then went to a fantastic wedding reception last night and literally danced my arse off...

3lbs!!!!

I had been STS all week until last night.

So the moral of this story is to dance like no ones watching far more often.

I had loads of great comments on my weightloss too and for once didn't feel like "the fat one".

I feel fantastic, when I next have a rough patch I need to remember this feeling.

Also as if that wasn't enough I finally broke 3 stone lost and hit 15 stone in one hit. :)

Well done!! That's brilliant!! And great to receive compliments! Shows that just when you think there's a lull that actually there's still some good to come of it.

Whoopeee xx

I've been Atkinsing for about a week now and I am a little worried, my weight has been slowly creeping up just 100g here and there. I had a good loss on the one night I danced for 6 hours straight but other than that nothing. Has anyone had any experience of this? I haven't had the usual gain I would have coming off S&S so I'm fairly sure I'm still in ketosis.

Soooooo cold. I don't know if it's because I have a lot less insulation or because of the lack of carbs but I can not get warm.

Weight is starting to come off again now. I am missing the simplicity of the shakes but all in all it's going well.

Christmas party no 1 on Friday and I can't wait.

Enjoy the party on Friday, I'm out too on Friday night xx

Fairly easy but the weightloss isn't quite as consistent but at least it's going down.
Party is with my dive club. A really good bunch, I think we'll be dancing the night away.

Yep. I haven't dived since getting pregnant with my little one though.

Back