Determined to stick to it

Tell me about it. My husband still dives a lot. 100m + too, not very happy about it but he loves it so can't do anything about it.
I do miss the exercise and the social side but luckily as I'm club secretary they couldn't get rid of me that easily so I still get most the social side.

I haven't dived for about 5 years now had a bit of a scare in Maldives and not been since. My husband can't dive as he has had numerous ear operations and I need a buddy I can trust.

How you getting on? x x

Well back on the shakes 100% today. So far a mint-choc and a chicken noodle soup and 1.5 litres of water. So far so good. I have a xmas meal on sat and a party the following fri/sat so I don't suppose I'll lose much this month but every little helps.
I'd like to get below 200lbs by Jan which is another 8 to go I think. Any other month I don't think it would be a problem.

How are you holding up - still 100%?

Every little helps, might be a bit hard going in and out of ketosis each week between your nights out though. I'm feeling the hunger today after my meal on Friday x

Epic failure last night. I ordered Pizza. Feeling a bit rubbish at the mo and it was totally comfort eating. Not had anything today yet either. Need to get my butt in gear.

Are you back on plan today? x

Yes but I've only had two packs and some cold pork. I'll get there I jut didn't really feel like having anything today.

At least you got back on it after the pizza, it would have been easy to just give up on it so feel proud of yourself for that x

Not got back on plan this week and I have Christmas parties Friday and Saturday so not going to get back on plan till Sunday now. At the moment just hoping to get through dec without a gain.

On the negative side Jaeger bombs
On the plus side I have danced my ass off

I'm hoping the maths will end in my favour lol

I hope there kind to you this week as after all the dancing out should. I can't wait to have a Christmas drink x x

OK time to restart. I gained 8lbs in December, I'm hoping I can shift all of that in my first week. So I'm restarting the year on 97.8kg or 15st 5lbs.

My first goal is to get to under 90kg in time for my holiday in Feb. We are looking at going to The Dominican Republic on the 12th Feb and it would be nice to not look quite so Whale like by then.

So 100% from now it is. I have a 2 litre bottle of water by my side ready to go. Unfortunately I also have a chest infection but I'm fed up of finding excuses not to get started.

Anyway good luck to everyone starting or restarting in 2014!!!

I've been bad - very bad. My head just wasn't in the right place whilst ill to be starting this. Starting to feel a bit better so will try again at the weekend u think. Silly thing is one day on plan and I lost 4lbs I just didn't stick with it.

Just draw a line under it and try one more time. One thing I would say though is that if your head is not in the right place you will struggle to stay on plan so make sure before you start you are committed to it and doing it for the right reasons. It'll be worth it!

M x

Ok week one I gained half a pound. Considering how bad I was it could have been much worse. I'm back at work and back on the wagon today. No more messing around, 4 weeks until holiday .

Back