Determined to stick to it

Day one back on plan went ok. I had some cold pork and roasted squash instead of my last pack cos I was climbing the walls.

Lost 3lbs already in one day- whoop!!!

In a really bad mood today. Not helped by just having to listen to my 52kg colleague complain about how hard it is to lose weight. I actually wanted to punch her.
Trying to stay strong but feeling the urge to splurge.
Need to get out of this post Xmas funk.

Managed to stay on plan despite the bad mood. Feeling more positive today. I think the combo of pmt and not quite being in ketosis yet just made me a nightmare to be around yesterday. Roll on day 3.

I hear you on not feeling it lately. I had a bit of a wobble yesterday but luckily it was just a wobble. Like you I'm back to being fully committed. I blame January! Isn't it the most miserable month of the year?
Well done on getting yourself back up!

M x

Today was good, no longer hungry at all. In fact I got to 12 without having a pack - whoops!
Definitely gone off the meal packs though so think I'll be sticking to shakes, bars and chicken soup from now on.
Thinking about getting some of the crisps but I think they'll be too tempting.

7lbs off this week. All the Christmas weight gone :)

Very pleased. Now on to lose some new weight...

Hmmmm just tried the crisps. Why do they have the after taste of pork scratchings?

I bought some Slim Noodles, rice and pasta from Amazon. Just had the noodles with some mushrooms and lean beef in a stir fry. They are brilliant. Tasted just like rice noodles and were really filling. 0 g of carbs and only 14cals in a 200g pack. Would defo recommend!!!

I bought some Slim Noodles, rice and pasta from Amazon. Just had the noodles with some mushrooms and lean beef in a stir fry. They are brilliant. Tasted just like rice noodles and were really filling. 0 g of carbs and only 14cals in a 200g pack. Would defo recommend!!!

Relii? Cz iv got sum bt the first tiem i tried them was reli diffficult to swallow had it with chilli and veg n boiled n microwaved it for time bt no diff ne tips as to hw to mke it taste nycer n easier to swallow thnkuu x

I rinsed them for 2 mins then stir fried them with some chilli, garlic and szechuan pepper corns and a little soy sauce. They fried up just like normal noodles. Don't know what they'd be like boiled or microwaved but I'd expect they are quite bland.

I rinsed them for 2 mins then stir fried them with some chilli, garlic and szechuan pepper corns and a little soy sauce. They fried up just like normal noodles. Don't know what they'd be like boiled or microwaved but I'd expect they are quite bland.[/QUOTE

Ahh k thnku hun wil trt to fry them bx time :) n see wt apens x

They are cheaper on Amazon. £6.25 for 5 packs.

Back