Determined to succeeded done it before can do it again 100%

TayvionSafinn

Hi all i'm Chantel i have been here before, last year managed to lose two of the four stone although i have gained it back because i was never really able to stick at it. So today is day 1 for me i'm also doing 8-16hour fast as have been reading online about its benefits although i'll only be using slim and save products. So i have an 8 hour window in which to eat. Have tryed it and it works for me. So right now i'm having water water water. Break my fast at 2pm. Have been reading through the forum/diaries for a couple of weeks and i am very inspired to continue my journey to weight lose as i have seen such great results in all of your journeys. So here to Day 1 100%.

hi chantel .
welcome and good luck on your journey x

Thanks Sukie sue and floss.
1.5 litres down 2.5 litres to go.

So far Day 1 is going well. Went to the cinema to watch Epic get film i went with my mum, brother and my son. No popcorn for me. Just home now having chicken for lunch. Will have 3 chocolate shakes between now and 10pm.

snap !!! took the kids to see epic too :0) no popcorn for me either , although im feeling bored hunger now so best move my backside LoL xx

Hi Rachael76uk had a great time made a day of it with friends fed the ducks and played all day in the park was offered lots of food but just told my friends and they were fine I managed not to crack. Didn't get back home till 8.30pm. Had a hot chocolate shake at 9.00pm just having the last of my water. Trying to have 4-5 litres a day by splitting it into 8-10 500ml cups throughout the day. Day 1 complete 100%. Sukie Sue it was a good film I haven't felt much hunger today but have been so busy which is good. Roll on Day 2

How did you spend your day Rachael76uk?
How did you spend the rest of your day Sukie sue?

So Day2 starts with 2litres of water throughout the morning. Slight headache but ready another day. Day 2 not such a good day no excuses i felt like i needed some sugar so i had a few sweets. Had 4litres of water and 2 chocolate shakes. 90% on plan.

Last edited:
hey there , weather was terrible so we hung out at home, baked m and m cookies for the kids , early night for all :0)
how's things going for you today ? try to ride out the headaches without sweets , they are just refuelling the sugar addiction your working through right now , hence the headaches, if you bear in there it will pass in a few days and youll feel amazing xx

Thanks Sukie sue. Todays been ok just been at home as currently re-decorating. Sweets are my down fall i know need to ride it out until in ketosis. I know it gets easier. Its just the getting there lol. Glad to hear you had a great day even with the bad weather.

Just had my first chocolate shake hot. Another litre of water.

Two chocolate shakes, spinach soup and 5litres of water today.

Last edited:
So far so good and what's strange is that I'm not actually craving any foods and have hardly been tired yesterday went to bed at 2am. Tonight I'm still up. I know I can't be in ketosis already. Hope this continues as I really want to do well. So had a blip Day 2. Day 3 100%. Roll on Day 4.

Thanks LouMo I'm sure you will do great I can say after many attempts this is the first time I'm reaching day4 this year mostly 100%. I know slim and save really works when you stick to it 100% and getting into ketosis. Good luck on your Journey and Day 1.

So so far Day 4 have had 1litre of water.

Back