Total Solution DeterminedLady's TS Diary

Hi ya hope your feeling better. Miss you all, so sorry hav'nt been a very good friend lately.

Busybusy said:
Hi ya hope your feeling better. Miss you all, so sorry hav'nt been a very good friend lately.

Don't be daft, you can't be everywhere at once :hug99: I hope you're doing ok too Hun xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks x, I feel bad as I have been reading everones diaries and know you not been well at all. Like you Im too shattered to reply half the time. Or have had to just say quick Hi's and bye's here and there x. Even though you, Giggle and LW bless have been saying hello almost every day.

Hoping you're having a fab day DL on your trusty S&M stallion! :hug99: xx

Morning DL, hope you are having a great weekend.

I am back on the horsey myself this morning, fingers crossed for you you get to that pesky stone off, by Wednesday, hope you are feeling better xxx

Hello lovely how are you doing? xx

Morning amigos, sorry I haven't been around much but I have been so busy and also I've not been 100% so I didn't want to discourage you all :(
I'm going away tomorrow and so today I'm going to be busy packing etc. I'm poised and ready to get back to 100% on the 14th, so will join you all again then.
Until then my stallion is out to graze and I'll get right back on him. I found S&S works much better for me than exante, I was losing quicker....not sure why?? however, because I've not been doing it properly the last few days I fear ill have a gain. I'll still weigh myself tomorrow and check in before I leave, but I don't think it'll be pretty :,( My own fault so I have no one to blame but myself :-/ *sigh*
anyway, I'm off now to peruse your diaries my lovelies :) xxxx

No harm in having a break, I hope you have a brilliant time and come back feeling refreshed and up for it again. I agree I enjoy S & M much better, I just find it so much easier having something to eat in the evenings and don't feel as deprived mentally.

I have started an S & S diary as well as I'm hanging about a bit over there these days too.

We'll miss you, see you on the 14th xxxxxxx

Have a fab holiday DL, hope you come back feeling motivated to get back on your stallion and give it 100% again, loves and hugs :hug99: xx

Morning Dl, well it's morning for me..just.

Hoping you had a lovely holiday and are ready to come back and hold my hand, I've missed you xxxx

Mornin DL
Hope like me Ur ready to get back on d wagon and shed d unwanted lbs!!! Here's 2 d start of a gr8 wk ahead..... I can feel it in me bones... We'll have a hop, skip and jump in our step when we get back into Ketosis!
Sendin gud karma Ur way
Yes we can do this
Distraction of exercise and keepin our homes sparkling will help keep us on d straight and narrow
So out with d Lycra or d rubber gloves..whichever tickles Ur fancy and get movin
Go girls!!!!

Come on and fight it, coz ya know ya cant hide it...we will b in control and we're gonna like it!!!!
Miles of smiles!!! Shoebedoo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gooood MORNING ladies!!! I'm back from my trip and bizarrely only have a 2lb gain. I weighed at 12.10 before I left (I was off the wagon before I left and had gained about 2lbs) So I'm amazed!! A 4lb total gain! I honestly thought I'd have put the whole lot back on. We ate and drank, and ate some more ;) So I'm gobsmacked. Very delighted though.
So thats me back on my S&M stallion, he was waiting patiently for me :chores016: and to be perfectly honest I am happy to be back on track again. The eating and drinking didn't make me feel good at all! It was nice to not think about eating and have a wee drinky but boy do I feel sluggish!
I'll be digging out my Lycra Shoobs (as soon as I've shaken off this cold I managed to pick up) and will be exercising along with ya! :)
LW congrats on your massive loss! What a star and an inspiration!
I'm starting my day with sweet porridge and some cinnamon & a fruit tea.

it's so good to be back :grouphugg: I missed you all xxxxx

Woohoooo welcome back DL you've been missed bigtime. Wow just a 4lb gain! That's fab, you will surely lose that and some more this first week!

Hope you had a fab time and nice to see that stallion of yours back again! :hug99: xx

Yaaayyy you're back xxx I feel better already

Glad to hear the horsey was still there I did check on him though !!

Yep straight back on the wagon DL and it all went, i think it gave me a boost or something as I really wasn't expecting any loss for that week, still it just shows you you'll have that 4lbs gone in minutes.

Officially addicted to the oatmeal with cinnamon... I dream about it at night LOL

Sorry I've been missing in action! The cold I thought I'd picked up is actually flu and so I spent all day yesterday In bed feeling rough. Today I'm feeling a tad better but the diet is out the window as I've been chugging cough linctus and just needed real food. I'm going to try S&S again today and see if I can do it. Hope you're all still doing well xxx

Aww pooo DL, Gerry is the same he's had a cold all last week and now he's getting flu like body pains, not like him at all.

Stay in bed until you feel better S & M will be here for you when you are back on your feet, you can't go riding in your condition!! xxx

Lanarkwitch said:
Aww pooo DL, Gerry is the same he's had a cold all last week and now he's getting flu like body pains, not like him at all.

Stay in bed until you feel better S & M will be here for you when you are back on your feet, you can't go riding in your condition!! xxx

Thanks LW, I'm gutted. It puts me right out of synch for my next 4weeks :( I've started today with oatmeal and cinnamon and hoping I don't feel too horrible. Will crawl back to my bed again soon. I didn't eat much at all yesterday, just couldn't be bothered so I'm hoping I can still get back on track and lose those gained lbs this week. I'm walking beside my stallion until I'm up to riding him ;)
That's a shame for your hubbs, it's not nice. Even breathing hurt yesterday! I deffo feel a bit better today though so I'm going to make the most of it in between naps.
will take my iPad to bed and read your diaries, that'll keep me feeling motivated. Have a great day xxx

Hey DL, sounds like you have a real lurgy. :sick:

Don't be too worried about those silly holiday pounds they will fly off you when you're feeling better. I am seriously addicted to the oatmeal and cinnamon, it could be love!!

Get a good nights sleep and hope you feel better tomorrow xxx

Hello lovely. Welcome back. That gain is amazing how lucky are you? Were you watching your carbs? xx

Back