Developers

Hi Mel

My LLC is great and has been really supportive throughout and I have no question she will be just the same when I move across to RTM. Her idea for me to stay in developers just didn't work for me :)

Kat xx

Good luck Peony

I know you will make theright choices for you - you have done so far and changed your life.
Cingrats on the 6 stone 1lb. xx

Thanks you fab lot. So I shall "fraudulently" spend as much time on the lighter life boards as ever - thanks to you for welcoming that, I appreciate it - and will float abour the exante one too. I will still need you guys and hope that I will be some support to you all ongoing too.
Huge hugs
Peonyxxxxx

I dont want to hear about you cheating on us Peony ;-)

(i mean by going onto the Exante site)

Last edited:
Well done ladies on the 6 stone marks!! Fandabbydozy! Really remarkable!!!

Peony, wish you all the luck with Exante, you need to follow your gut and your instincts and do what works for you.

You KNOW you will always be welcome here - nothing fraudulent about it at all!!! In fact, its MANDATORY!! :D :D :D

Good luck ladies - y'all keep rockin it!

xxx

My 6 stone pics are on now!!

They are great Melz! Well done!!!

Congrats on the 6 stone ladies!!! What a totally remarkable achievement!! You should be walking on air!!!!

Peony, good luck with exante, it is really good. My sister did it whilst I did LL and loved it. Sh really enjoyed the foodpacks etc. Please feel free to message her on here if you have any questions. PM me for her details. She should be on the Exante webpage shortly as a success story and is in a magazine coming out 1st December (Bella for those interested) regarding her weight loss with exante. You better make sure you keep chatting with us here though :)

Well done ladies, I am so proud of you.

Jez
xx

Thanks Jez
Good to hear your sister has got on well with exante and the packs. Will be great to see her in Bella. Really interested to hear how she managed her 'RTM' so will PM you - if I can figure out how to do it lol!
xxxx

How was your weekends guys?!?

Hi honey - well I finished my Christmas shopping (I know, I know, it is not usual for me to have done it so early, but we are going on holiday in less than 2 weeks and I wanted to be able to relax safe in the knowledge that it was done. Also have had quite a few orders to get out so have had to go up a gear organisation wise). Want something doing? ask a busy person:
Over the past couple of weeks I have done:
the housework
the grocery shopping
sorted all the shizzle like airport parking/money/shopping you have to do for a holiday
sorted out a full set of school uniform for January
The lions share of looking after my daughter
All the christmas shopping
Run a business ;)

On holiday I plan to let my oh run around on the beach after our 4 year old - I plan to put my feet up and read lots of books! :)

You have a good weekend?

xxxx

WOW - That is organised!! I havent done any shopping yet! I plan to do it all in one hit when I get paid!

I had a great weekend. As you know I got my haircut which I absolutely love. Saturday night I went out with my old cadet buddies and then met my OH down my local. by the time i got there, everyone was drunk, and they wouldnt leave me alone!! I was amazing, stunning, determined, fantastic beautiful....the list goes on. One person even told me i had lost enough now and to stop.

Sunday I went to see New Moon, which was okay.

I dont know whats happened, but all of a sudden my social diary is filling up!! My OH doesnt know whats hit him!! His fishing stopped last weekend and I am making the most of it!!

peony where you off too on holiday?

im planning my shopping next week :)

You sound like you are having a ball Mel.

Sometimes I find this reclaiming of life bitter sweet in some ways as I feel so sad about how much I have missed out on over the years. Still, think how much more we'd be missing out on if we hadn't started this when we did!

Off to Lanzarote Kenshin, haven't been before, it is sunny and 26 degrees at the moment - fingers crossed it stays that way, 5 years ago we went to Fuerteventura at the same time and they had freak torrential rain solidly all week, it was miserable, cold, nothing to do and I couldn't even drink as I was pregnant at the time! Funny that every time I go to the canaries I can't have a drink - this time due to the abstinence!

Taking plenty of DVD's just in case and a warm jumper lol!

xxx

Ohhh - ive noticed you have swapped already!!! Was it 2.5lb this week. Are you weighing at home on the same day?

Its my turn tonight!!!

Hi honey
I had my last group last night, I am kind of having LL days and Exante days till the LL packs run out. I was going to stay on till Christmas and amass enough packs to do a LL RTM when the time came but have worked out how to do a LL RTM on Exante packs (like to live a complicated life lol!). With the decision made to switch it seemed pointless dragging it out. It has also meant I could make the most of an offer Exante have on at the moment - I now have a cupboard groaning with enough packs to last me till the end of March lol - it has saved me over a grand so I couldn't really leave it.

Yes, I am keeping weigh in on a Tuesday first thing - have been using these weights for a couple of months in any case as I prefer to take the first thing, no clothes weight. This week I claimed a 2.5lb loss - it was actually closer to 3 but not quite so I didn't want to pinch it out of next week's loss - if that makes sense. TOTM surprised me 5 days early as well yesterday afternoon so considering that and the switch I was quite pleased.

Well good luck with yours tonight hon
have a good one
xxxx

Heya ladies

Glad to hear it is all going so well for you. Loving the hair Mel, and Peony so glad you have your exante stuff sorted. I was always a bit jealous that Bliss's VLCD was so much cheaper than mine. How are you finding the change in flavours???

Jez
xx

Hi Jez
I PM'd you back but I had a feeling at the time I had done something wrong - and you know when you have written a great long tome and then it is lost you think - oh bums, can I say all that again?! it was mostly about wanting to do LL RTM but unsure how to do on Exante packs as was wondering how your sis managed - I think I have it figured tho by halving bars when necessary to equal out to the LL packs when they start reducing down. The bars are enormous so no hardship - was also just saying how wonderful and close a relationship you have with your sister. I am close to mine but not in the same way - maybe as there is 7 years between us, I don't know. We get closer every year tho.

I am getting on well with the Exante packs thanks - I will try and make this the last time I talk about them on the LL boards as it feels wrong talking about them over here - I don't want everyone to think 'god she's banging on about Exante again! lol

Some are yum, some just tolerable - a bit like I found the LL ones. I do like more of them than I did the LL ones - especially the soups as they seem a bit more realistic and don't seem as strongly flavoured. I also like the fact that they don't have any aspartame in them - at the time I started LL it was the only thing I was unhappy about as it is something I have avoided eating prior to then. I decided on balance that eating a ton of aspartame was less harmful than having a bmi of 51! I also adore the bars. The choc shake is rank but then I though the LL one was too. I am suffering it tho as the mixed monthly box works out at £19.95 a week and to buy my favourites separately would be £49.98. I thought that if I hadn't been offered a choice I would have put up with the less nice ones, so why not hold my nose and get on with it - after all I am trying to equal food in my brain to nourishment requirements, and need to get my head round the fact that not every morsel of food I eat has to be the tastiest thing ever - look what a mess thinking that got me into ha ha! Need to equate food to fuel - great if it is super tasty, not the end of the world if the occasional meal isn't.

Here endeth the banging on about exante!

Thanks so much for your thoughts and advice honey. You must be close to finishing RTM soon - how scary! and wonderful too! hope you are feeling ok with it all. x

Mel, how have you got on this week, you yummy mummy you!

xxx

Hi - I lost 3 lbs again this week. Im feeling really rough today (and yesterday) my LLC (and my oh) has recommended I do a milk week this week as I have been feeling more tired and lethargic.

Back