Devilishly Delicious and Demented Diary

Seziexx

Hi Everyone,

I'm 22 and a foodaholic! I love cooking and eating!

Eating is the reason why I'm here, I use it as a tool to cope with my manic depression. There I said it.... for years I brushed my illness under the rug and said to everyone else and myself that I was a fine, perfectly rounded, young individual.

When really I needed help... I stuffed food in my face to mash down what was going on in my head, which made my waistline expand and didn't solve how I felt, so now I'm having to deal with 2 problems instead of the 1.

I have insomnia hence why I'm up and posting at 1 am and the list goes on.... so generally I'm a pretty messed up cookie, but unless I sort my life out no one else will do it for me.

So I'm here, I'm me and I'm ready to sort myself out!

There are a couple of little things that I want to do alongside losing weight which tie in so I think its time I stopped waffling and got to it!

Good luck everyone!

Little things:
Try and eat my 5 a day
Exercise more
Eat slower
Try new recipes
Drink 2ltrs of water a day

Heyyyy welcome to Calorie Counting!! You'll love it over here! :)

You seem to have a real determination... good on you! And your list of little things are brilliant! :) Are you aiming to eat a specific amount of calories a day??

Hope everything goes well and good luck!! :)

Heyyyy welcome to Calorie Counting!! You'll love it over here! :)

You seem to have a real determination... good on you! And your list of little things are brilliant! :) Are you aiming to eat a specific amount of calories a day??

Hope everything goes well and good luck!! :)

Hi hun!

Well MFP (myfitnesspal) says to lose 2lb a week I need to eat 1500 as I'm a whopping 20 stone! :eek: shock horror

This may sound silly but it almost seems to many?

But then again I dunno cos I'm new to this!

s
x

Day 1 - 14/10/10 - 1500

Hey everyone.

I'm starting with 1500 to see how I go. if I'm hungry Ill have more, I'm a bit of a faddy eater some days starving other days not so!

I also want to include my "little things" into each days diary to see how I go!

2.05am Apple Gala(47 cal)

10.30am Banana 64g (60 cal)

2 .00pm Knorr Crofters thick soup 17.5g (62 cal)
Mcvities Crispy slices x3 43g (168cal)
Banana 100g (95 cal)

4.15 pm Warburtons medium Slice 39g (94cal)
10g butter (73 cal)
Banana 100g (95 cal)

5.30pm Chicken breast (frozen) 150g (184 cal)
Birds eye field fresh brocolli sweetcorn and carrot 130g (50 cal)
Asda bbq ketchup 75g (114 cal)
Basmati Rice 75g dry (261 cal)

(1305/1500) + exercise (225 cal) = 420 left

Try and eat my 5 a day (5 of 5)
Exercise more (Walking, 3.0mph/5kmh (1 Mile/20 Min) 30 mins)
Eat slower (done)
Try new recipes
Drink 2ltrs of just water a day (990ml)

Last edited:
Hey hun Alpa posted a link on here to help work out what calories you should be having;

Calorie Intake Calculator - Calculate Your Daily Calorie Needs For Weight Loss

underneath it will give you the option of maintenance, weight loss and extreme weight loss, and the extreme value is the lowest i would go to for now :) ofc when the weight comes off then the calories you need will decrease as well etc but to start off 1200cals may be a bit low for you :)

good luck and welcome btw! hope it's going well for you and if your sticking to 1200 then well done hun :) keep up good work xxx

Hey hun Alpa posted a link on here to help work out what calories you should be having;

Calorie Intake Calculator - Calculate Your Daily Calorie Needs For Weight Loss

underneath it will give you the option of maintenance, weight loss and extreme weight loss, and the extreme value is the lowest i would go to for now :) ofc when the weight comes off then the calories you need will decrease as well etc but to start off 1200cals may be a bit low for you :)

good luck and welcome btw! hope it's going well for you and if your sticking to 1200 then well done hun :) keep up good work xxx

Thanks hun thats a great little tool! I'm a little bit clueless when it comes to CC :)

hi there hun! :) i'm also a foodaholic! i use it to cope with every aspect of my life but trying to embrace that and gain control and turn it into a positive aspect of my life..
your food diary so far looks great - lots of healthy foods in there too :clap:
look forward to following your diary :D xx

Back