Diamonds Diary

Busy day, cleaned whole house - 3 floors and 3 loo's!! Lol
Also did windows inside followed by 30 mins pilates and now off to cook some dinner :)
Haven't felt so energetic in a long time :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you're feeling energetic, enjoy it and you should feel proud - both of you - of doing so well on attack. How do you make quiche dukan friendly, I love quiche!!

CaledoniaDreaming said:
Glad you're feeling energetic, enjoy it and you should feel proud - both of you - of doing so well on attack. How do you make quiche dukan friendly, I love quiche!!

For the quiche I beat cottage cheese, fresh chives, eggs, black pepper and lean ham and baked until set. Have made it like that before when following SW but never used fresh chives before and made such a difference, hubbie def a fan :)
X

You're doing so well Diamond.
Stick with it. :)

Red Heart said:
You're doing so well Diamond.
Stick with it. :)

Thank you, it is a big thanks to everyone on this forum that gave me the encouragement to start and so worth it :)
Your doing amazing in such a short space of time :)
X

6 days of Attack and total loss is 8.5, can't tell you how happy I am!!! The losses over the last 3 days have been amazing.
Hubbie has lost 4.25 but I don't think he's eaten enough, he is saying he can't ear anymore but I bet if I offered him a biscuit with a cup of tea he wouldn't say no! Im hoping my loss and what I've eaten this week will convince him but 4.25 is still a great loss.

First PV day, made Dukan bread last night so after my coffee in bed thanks to hubbie I will be cooking WW bacon, mushrooms, an egg and Dukan toast YUM :)
X

Resisted so much today :) cakes at fete then nephews birthday spread, Choc cake etc!!
Had some chicken and salad then made jelly and yogurt when I got home Yah :)
PP again tomorrow.

Wow Diamond, you are doing so well! Congrats on such a great loss.

You're a massive inspiration. Was just feeling a bit down so it's good to read such good news!!

Beverley8603 said:
Wow Diamond, you are doing so well! Congrats on such a great loss.

You're a massive inspiration. Was just feeling a bit down so it's good to read such good news!!

Ah thank you so much :) x

Resisted so much today :) cakes at fete then nephews birthday spread, Choc cake etc!!
Had some chicken and salad then made jelly and yogurt when I got home Yah :)
PP again tomorrow.

Yay WELL DONE. I did not resist today, because I am allowed as long as I don't make it a habit.

However, LAST YEAR I did resist. In both cases, DD1s birthday party and I was organising it, made the cake and all. Last year I was about a month into Dukan, and all prepared to have a piece of cake (I made the cake without even licking a spoon) but when it came to it on the day I was not in the slightest bit interested! I think I did have a small (un-iced, no chocolate) cupcake because DD1 pressed me but it was quite easy saying no.

Brilliant stuff from you diamond - keep it up!

anjuschka said:
Yay WELL DONE. I did not resist today, because I am allowed as long as I don't make it a habit.

However, LAST YEAR I did resist. In both cases, DD1s birthday party and I was organising it, made the cake and all. Last year I was about a month into Dukan, and all prepared to have a piece of cake (I made the cake without even licking a spoon) but when it came to it on the day I was not in the slightest bit interested! I think I did have a small (un-iced, no chocolate) cupcake because DD1 pressed me but it was quite easy saying no.

Brilliant stuff from you diamond - keep it up!

Thank you, I just hope I can follow your example :)
Going away fri to sun as it's my hubbies 50th sat, were booked in to a very s****y restaurant too but will have 2 PV days and not stressing as i know I can pick within plan :)

So surprised when got weighed this morn to have lost 1/2 lb after my first PV, I know I could have some fluctuations in the transition but so chuffed at 9 lb loss now :)

Hi from Bev
Well done on another 1/2 lb! Thanks so good for a first PV day. After my 1st attack I never did put any of it back on too. Sure does help for motivation!!

Great going. I have managed to lose nothing on 1st new day of attack (messed up first day with fish fingers in the evening - don't ask!). Gota get the shopping in ready. :)

Beverley8603 said:
Hi from Bev
Well done on another 1/2 lb! Thanks so good for a first PV day. After my 1st attack I never did put any of it back on too. Sure does help for motivation!!

Great going. I have managed to lose nothing on 1st new day of attack (messed up first day with fish fingers in the evening - don't ask!). Gota get the shopping in ready. :)

Fish fingers lol at least you didn't gain so off to the shops for you misses hehe
Have a great day x

Well done Claire on completing attack. Congratulations on a fab loss too.

Inspiring. Keep it up!

Back