Diamonds Diary

well done Claire. I did my first PV day yesterday and was not expecting to see any movement on the scales but I did another 1/2 pound down We are in the zone!!!! lol

Sharon1970 said:
well done Claire. I did my first PV day yesterday and was not expecting to see any movement on the scales but I did another 1/2 pound down We are in the zone!!!! lol

Well done :) it's a fab plan and results are great, If I get hungry in-between meals I eat and still lose... Result :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scrumptious dinner tonight, Chicken curry served with broccoli mmmmm yum
Have posted receipe as it's so easy yet feels so naughty!!
Food all prepped for tomorrow: PP day
B- Muffin with vanilla flavoured 0% Greek yogurt
L- Poached salmon. Slice of turkey rasher and cottage cheese quiche. Sf jelly and 0% Greek yogurt
D- Cajun chicken ( may change depending on what I fancy after work )

lol! Well done Diamond!

Hey, what a fab loser you are!! LOL

Am not gonna weigh until Monday as want a BIG surprise! I wish!!

Can't get over the 3" loss off tummy/waist. It all merges into one at the moment. LOL

Heres to more loss for me, you and the husband. Congrats to him on his loss too - we mustn't forget the guys! :character00116:

Hey, what a fab loser you are!! LOL

Am not gonna weigh until Monday as want a BIG surprise! I wish!!

Can't get over the 3" loss off tummy/waist. It all merges into one at the moment. LOL

Heres to more loss for me, you and the husband. Congrats to him on his loss too - we mustn't forget the guys! :character00116:

Never been so proud to be a loser :D
3" is amazing and also means new clothes!!!......my trousers are looking as though I've had a number 2 in them so think I need to get my smaller ones out :rolleyes:

Hubbie is doing really well too, its his 50th on Saturday so not sure how good he'll be but I'm staying 100% on track albeit 2 PV days as were going away WOHOO ;)
x

Had my first sts this morning, not worried as I know the bigger picture is no matter what happens as long as I stick to the plan it will come off.
Also think my totm is due, Im irregular so never really know but the signs are there so we'll see.

Onwards and downwards!!

Food for today will be:

B - Lemon Muffin and 0& Greek Yog
S - 0% Greek Yogurt
L - Chive Quiche, Chicken thighs and salad
D - EL mince chilli with spring greens and maybe some butternut squash
S - SF Jelly

Going away tomorrow evening til sunday eve for hubbies 50th birthday :D cant wait and not at all worried about food as I know I can make good choices.
xx

@ Beverly - I have a feeling you will get your big Surprise. Hang in there and keep us posted! :)

Diamond! Get those "Poo-Poo Pants"= P3s off! Admire your beautiful self and body in the mirror then slip on some funky, cool, tight fittin' jeans and strut your stuff! :)

Chilli was delicious tonight, family loved it too..... Served it with spring greens yummy :)
Toffee muffins made for tomorrow, smell lovely. Treating them as a once in a while and tolerated item due to muller and amount of skimmed milk powder, I don't overdo milk so should be ok and it is a Dukan item. Will let you know tom what the taste verdict is xx

I love those muffins :) Trouble is I think they are moreish. I have had them quite a few days now and I don't have much milk anyway, mostly drink herbal teas so I am hoping I can get away with it.

Home from a lovely weekend away for hubbies birthday, had a brilliant time and hubbie was just a bit surprised when he walked into our caravan which I'd decorated with banners and balloons!!
Went out for a meal last night to an amazing restaurant :) I was so good, chose crab starter followed by chicken dish minus potatoes but extra veg and no pudding :) :). Did have a latte which the waiter told me was skim milk as asked but I wasn't convinced but if that was the worst then not too worried.
Cooked muffins each day for brekkie, we were out on sat lunch time but found a Cypriot restaurant and had chicken kebab marinated in garlic served with salad .... No sauce or pitta in sight!!! Yah me
Only downfall was I def didn't drink enough water, must remember to take water bottle in car next time.

Lunch and brekkie all prepped off tomorrow, this has been the easiest plan to stick to when away ( ok I'm motivated which helps but really think it was easy to make sensible choices )

Hope everyone's well xx

Just weighed and have gained 1/4 lb in 3 days away, wanted a loss as have been good but gave to be realistic in that I've just had 2 PV days whilst away and can expect my whoosh in a couple of days... I hope.
X

Well done Diamond! You really did brilliantly, and I'm sure your whoosh will be just round the corner... guzzle plenty of H2O...

Maintainer said:
Well done Diamond! You really did brilliantly, and I'm sure your whoosh will be just round the corner... guzzle plenty of H2O...

Thank you :) only one coffee so far and tons of water xx

Weight loss being noticed now by friends at work etc :)
Boss said it was really showing now and hubbie wore jeans he hadn't got into in at least 2 years.
Cooked a chicken in slow cooker today and enough for lunches for hubbie and I for a few days :)
Made muffins flavoured with ginger, mixed spice and vanilla for tom and house is smelling lovely.
Hope everyone's well xx

Gained 1 lb this morning :( no reason for this but do think totm is due.... Still!! Hate being irregular but hey ho!!
Had a tough day at work today, director where I work can be very demanding and vocal to say the least and it's taken it's toll today.
Popped to Waitrose on way home and got some rump steak and ended up spending £50 on a basket of food!!!! Omg

Food today
B - Vanilla Oatbran porridge, sf jelly and ff from frais
L - Beef, Chicken and boiled egg. Sf jelly and ff from frais
D - Rump steak, smoked paprika prawns and dry fried egg yummy :)

Lots of water, 1 Pepsi max and 3 coffee's

yum at lovely food... £50 at Waitrose doesn't go far I guess (yikes!). I did find meat, salmon and prawns dear in English supermarkets when I was there too! (Nothing else though!!)

It's lovely when people start noticing your weight loss :D

Back