Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Loving the new Stevie! I have long been a convert to leftovers for lunch... it is definitely one of the things about this plan that has kept me on track. So handy to make extra the night before and it takes away any temptation you have when you go to a shop/cafe and have to make choices. Especially when your food is as good as yours always is too - would be a shame not to make extra for another time! You'll notice you save money too :)

Delighted you're giving body magic a go too, I know you weren't always keen on it and had your own reasons for it but I genuinely believe that it creates a much healthier and sustainable lifestyle in general and that can only be a good thing! The post-exercise buzz (perhaps what you're feeling this morning?!) is def one of the best feelings in the world too!

Happy hump day! xx

Loving the new Stevie! I have long been a convert to leftovers for lunch... it is definitely one of the things about this plan that has kept me on track. So handy to make extra the night before and it takes away any temptation you have when you go to a shop/cafe and have to make choices. Especially when your food is as good as yours always is too - would be a shame not to make extra for another time! You'll notice you save money too :)

Delighted you're giving body magic a go too, I know you weren't always keen on it and had your own reasons for it but I genuinely believe that it creates a much healthier and sustainable lifestyle in general and that can only be a good thing! The post-exercise buzz (perhaps what you're feeling this morning?!) is def one of the best feelings in the world too!

Happy hump day! xx

Thanks lovely. I actually do feel like a new woman! Loving SW again and just feeling really interested and excited by it. I'm hoping for a nice steady flow of losses until my holiday (5th Sept.), enjoy myself whilst we're away and then straight back to it again! I don't want to be messing around the whole time again.

Leftovers definitely won't be a regular thing for me. I know some people love 'em, but I just feel bored by them. I didn't enjoy my risotto half as much today as I did last night, I like to have something different each day. I can't afford to become bored, otherwise I'll end up off the wagon again! But I'm going to try and start making more lunches at home and bring them to work with me, purely just to save money. Tonight I'm going to make some little vegetable quiches and cook some Quorn sausages to have with baked beans for lunch tomorrow. Plan!

Definitely loving the Body Magic too. I always have enjoyed it, I just never really had the time / money to partake. This week I've got quite a bit of time to myself because of Warren's shifts, so I'll probably get quite a decent amount done. Whereas other weeks I may be pushed for time. But I'm definitely going to stick with it and try and fit something or other in whenever I can! I may even dig out my Nintendo Wii and Just Dance games, as I always used to do those regularly. They were always such good fun but really got my heart rate going!

Really looking forward to seeing where this journey takes me - target, I hope! xx

Hi!! i've come to subscribe!

I was 15st 6 last feb when i first started SW, was 13st 10 the july...completely crashed from then until now. I started group Saturday, properly started eating right on Monday as last min decision.

Anyhows! You did so well and it just proves that we can do it :)

keep it up chick! x

Have you thought about making soups for lunches? I always make a big batch and freeze them in portions so they're really easy for days when I can't be bothered to make a salad x

Love homemade soup, I usually make a big pan of broth. But that's more winter time food for me, rather than summer time. Quite happy to just keep doing what I'm doing with regards to lunches, they're really not a problem x

Hi!! i've come to subscribe!

I was 15st 6 last feb when i first started SW, was 13st 10 the july...completely crashed from then until now. I started group Saturday, properly started eating right on Monday as last min decision.

Anyhows! You did so well and it just proves that we can do it :)

keep it up chick! x

Aww, thanks for subbing! :)

There seem to be lots of us at the moment who are "starting over", so I'm sure that together we can all do it! x

Hey PS :p, I'm glad your week has got off to a rocking start ! Go you ! :) I'm so happy with all your new found positivity . The new group and all this change is definitely working for you. I hope you have a smashing loss next week hun. Got my fingers crossed for you already ! :D

Kay xx

Hey PS :p, I'm glad your week has got off to a rocking start ! Go you ! :) I'm so happy with all your new found positivity . The new group and all this change is definitely working for you. I hope you have a smashing loss next week hun. Got my fingers crossed for you already ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I'm counting down the days until Monday already :D xx

Thanks Kay, I'm counting down the days until Monday already :D xx

So am I for you :D. It's funny how we've both gone through the same thing at group. When I joined mine 2 weeks ago my C was also on holiday someone was covering for her lol. I finally got to meet her last week, she is lovely. My group is also a lot older than my other group, but they are lovely ladies and most of them are target members, where as in my old group we were a mixed bunch. How was your group ?

Kay xx

So am I for you :D. It's funny how we've both gone through the same thing at group. When I joined mine 2 weeks ago my C was also on holiday someone was covering for her lol. I finally got to meet her last week, she is lovely. My group is also a lot older than my other group, but they are lovely ladies and most of them are target members, where as in my old group we were a mixed bunch. How was your group ?

Kay xx

Well I could have written that myself, Kay. My new group sounds exactly like yours - you don't go to the 5pm Monday night group at Woodham in Newton Aycliffe do you?! Hehe :p Liking it so far - the cover consultant was fab and I'm looking forward to meeting to permanent consultant, Pat. The only issue I've had is that on my first night I ended up sitting next to two ladies who, as lovely as they are, chatted amongst themselves the whole way through Image Therapy. I have to remember not to sit beside them again as I could barely hear what some of the other members were saying and felt like I could have been missing out on some good tips / information. Other than that though, all good! :D xx

Well I could have written that myself, Kay. My new group sounds exactly like yours - you don't go to the 5pm Monday night group at Woodham in Newton Aycliffe do you?! Hehe :p Liking it so far - the cover consultant was fab and I'm looking forward to meeting to permanent consultant, Pat. The only issue I've had is that on my first night I ended up sitting next to two ladies who, as lovely as they are, chatted amongst themselves the whole way through Image Therapy. I have to remember not to sit beside them again as I could barely hear what some of the other members were saying and felt like I could have been missing out on some good tips / information. Other than that though, all good! :D xx

Sounds like a lovely group PS :p. When I went the first week, they were all really loud but I've got used to them now lol. Yep it does help if your sitting next to someone quieter, then you can actually benefit from all the useful tips in group :). Hope next week you enjoy the group even more .

Kay xx

Subbing ;)

I also rejoined a class last week!
Not weighing til fri morning tho cos I want that to be my regular WI day so hoping that 10 days of my best behaviour will pay off lol

Never an easy ride at times...but We'll get there eh :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning diary, happy Thursday. Nearly there now, almost Friday :)

Not really got much to say this morning (shock, horror!?), so I'll just crack on with my food diary below...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Melon (SS) with Frozen Summer Berries (Strawberries (SS), Redcurrants (SS), Raspberries (SS), Blueberries and Blackberries (SS))
- Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light

Lunch:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) served with Mini Vegetable Quiches (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Eggs) and Baked Beans (SS)
- Strawberries (SS) and Grapes

Dinner:
- Double Cheeseburger (Extra Lean Beef Mince, Red Onion (S) and Cheese (HExA)) in a Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Mixed Leaves (S), Jalapenos (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Onion (S). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges and 2 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn)

Supper:
- 2 x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (4 Syns)
- Kellogg's Coco Pops Snack Bar (4 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns: 9 / 15
Weekly Syns: 30.5 / 105

Last edited:
Loved the app, it's brill. We did 4.34 miles in 1 hour and 2 minutes lol, which I didn't think was bad at all for the first bit of Body Magic I've done in months!

Oh I don't take any notice of calories burnt anyway - SW isn't about calorie counting so why should I :)

Hoping that the weather will stay nice as were hoping to go for another walk on Saturday morning xx

No its not but for me its a real motivator now im not looking for changes on the scales.

So good to read your upbeat happy diary by the way! And your yummy pics on IG x

Your food always looks so yummy, can you come cook for me? I've been intrigued by the mini quiches for a while, what's your recipe? I'm a bit funny when it comes to eggs (not too keen on scrambled) but I'm getting better and quiche, sausage and beans sounds like something I could get on board with!

No its not but for me its a real motivator now im not looking for changes on the scales.

So good to read your upbeat happy diary by the way! And your yummy pics on IG x

Thanks lovely! Is that a new avatar pic you have, by the way? Gorgeous xx

Your food always looks so yummy, can you come cook for me? I've been intrigued by the mini quiches for a while, what's your recipe? I'm a bit funny when it comes to eggs (not too keen on scrambled) but I'm getting better and quiche, sausage and beans sounds like something I could get on board with!

I'm quite funny with egg too, and don't have it very often. In fact, I never liked it at all really before SW, I've grown to like lots of "new" things these days though.

The quiches are super easy to make. I use little silicone moulds (mine are heart shaped hehe) and fill them with whatever you like - chicken, ham, veggies, cheese, etc. and then pour over a couple of beaten eggs. I tend to use 1 egg per mini quiche and I also add a little salt, pepper, garlic and chilli when I'm beating them. Then just pour over the fillings and pop in the oven. Cooking times can vary - I left mine in for about 40 minutes last night and they have gone lovely and golden. Can't wait to tuck in at lunch time! :)

I'm quite funny with egg too, and don't have it very often. In fact, I never liked it at all really before SW, I've grown to like lots of "new" things these days though.

The quiches are super easy to make. I use little silicone moulds (mine are heart shaped hehe) and fill them with whatever you like - chicken, ham, veggies, cheese, etc. and then pour over a couple of beaten eggs. I tend to use 1 egg per mini quiche and I also add a little salt, pepper, garlic and chilli when I'm beating them. Then just pour over the fillings and pop in the oven. Cooking times can vary - I left mine in for about 40 minutes last night and they have gone lovely and golden. Can't wait to tuck in at lunch time! :)

I must admit, they do sound quite nice. Have some eggs to use up so will give them a go tonight, thanks.

Back