Diary of a big girl :(

justnowillpower

Day 2 I'm feeling very tired and cold this morning. I'm not overly hungry yet which hopefully will last as long as possible so I can keeps packs for later in the day when I usually become more hungry. I have absolutely no energy !! Grrrr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It will get better, might keep on feeling a bit cold but I'm on day 6 now and today feeling like I have more energy (think a combination of starting this and a cold was sapping mine).

Well done on getting to day 2.

I once read something that said "be today what you want to be tomorrow" So what ever you are aiming for act like that now. I think you should change your name to IHAVEWILLPOWER and your Diary name to Diary of a Small Girl

Good luck xx

Thx girls I'm hoping it gets easier, has anyone else felt extremely tired during the first few days ??? I could sleep all day long. Feeling a bit more positive this afternoon, I think I will print out ur wee saying and stick it on my fridge lol x

These are my little pictures for you

30256fe3352d7b5740c661a04b9cbbca.jpg 8ea78ad9ac7a29d9378c4cbf14fa2be2.jpg

and finally

39b4a886e272d6b42188cccc0c08a1ce.jpg

Thx girls, I managed to face the dredded tesco weekly shop today and my only treat was a can of coke zero. :). It's good to know that what I'm feeling is normal and will pass within a few days :). I luv ur wee pics and I'm gonna stick them everywhere for inspiration !!!! Thx x

Thx Hun in hoping it gets easier :). I'm really hungry tonight and only have a shake to go so think I'm gonna make it thick with crushed ice and go watch tv in bed and pretend its ice cream (one of my biggest weaknesses is ice cream) :(

Well I have made it to day 3 and I'm really amazed and feeling quite proud of myself for not giving in yet like I always have in the past. The headaches are brutal and when I take pain killers I can't stay awake but it's helping :). I have been doing 100% packs only until and wanna try and stay away from vedg and eggs for as long as possible cos that's when I start to cheat. So far so good :)

Here I am on day 4 and to be honest I can't believe I have got this far !!!! I still feel very weak and shakey and the headache is still here but I haven't folded and had food. I think today will test me as its the weekend and usually that means take away treats and alcohol with the mates. Thankfully thy are brilliant and have promised that they will only eat healthy around me and no alcohol !!!! I just have to remember if they have this much faith in me then so should I !!!!

I believe in you. I believe that we can do this and we can be slim!

Awh cherry blossom u r so sweet. I've managed to get through today so far so good, feeling more positive as I went shopping today and seen all the clothes I want to buy but can't yet BUT as u said I believe I can do this and I believe WE will be slim !!!!! Thx for ur support chum xx

Well friends I have made it to day 5 !!!! Really can't believe I am doing this but I have to keep going ... In doing it one day at a time cos I have around 4 and half stone to lose which seems so far away :(. Anyway, no negative thinking today even though its Saturday and instead of going out for dinner and drinks later I will be sitting in with a can of zero coke !!! Boohoo I have been on 100% packs all week so tonight I'm gonna have a chicken salad and coke zero yum yum !!

Well done on your perseverance... must be very hard.
Have you tried drinking a lot more..preferably just water, as the headaches may well be your system flushing out the toxins.
Just one other thing..hope I don't sound like a fussy ole granma! but when you take pain killers do take them when you are having your packs as it is not good to take them on a virtually empty stomach.

All the very best for your continuing success!

Thanks emmaline for ur support and advice, I never thought about the pain killers on an empty stomach, I will defo keep that in mind :). I was quite good on my night out, while they are and drank cocktails I had water and was surprisingly ok with it as everyone was praising my efforts. Unfortunately I messed up yesterday though by replacing my foodpacks with 2 bars and a chicken breast and 200g of prawns yesterday as I wasn't at home. I'm hoping that it doesn't effect me too much at my weigh in as its still a lot less than what I would normally eat :)

Well that's me coming to the end if day 6 and even though I have ate some chicken and beef in stead i of packs over the past 2 days I've stayed in ketosis an I never cheated completely. I'm glad the weekend us over and I made it through without giving up - despite many temptations lol. Only 1 more day to go before weigh in so fingers crossed the scales are kind xxx

Back