Diary of a Bikini Bride

by the way are you feeling freezing as well as peeing loads! i had to get up at 5:20am for a wee!!! sorry to be gross!

Ha yes on both counts! I'm not a cold person generally but am FREEZING!! :rolleyes: Had the heating on full blast last night and still had electric blanket on :)

Peeing was to be expected but it's when it combines with the coldness to mean a 5am trip to the loo is torture!! I wish my OH could go for me! :8855:

You did really well on the water too! Yay us!!

Will try and keep happy and do as Spangles says and keep my eye on my goals and what I wrote first to get me through.

Careful with Zumba hun - you shouldn't do too much exercise especially a the beginning and your body can't take it. Am doing about 1/2 hour walking a day and my CDC said that was enough for now. Have stopped Zumba as I would end up burning twice as much calories as I'm taking in just in that class!! I do love it but am going easy for a few weeks to give myself time to adjust to the VLCD.

Use your boyf for a bit of a fun workout instead!! ;-)
xxxx

haha me too would be lovely not to have to go into the cold bathroom at 5am!

I had to swap sides of the bed so I didnt wake him up every 2 minutes! Its cost me a football ticket to have that side of the bed for a week! Such a con artist!

haha me too would be lovely not to have to go into the cold bathroom at 5am!

I had to swap sides of the bed so I didnt wake him up every 2 minutes! Its cost me a football ticket to have that side of the bed for a week! Such a con artist!

Hahahahaha cheeky bugger!! :D

i tend to do quite a bit of excerise anyway so will just take it easy will prob do this tonight then a swim on friday then spend the weekend walking the dog!

My CDC didnt say anything about stopping the exercise she just asked what I did usually in the week? hope its ok to carry on i'll just take it easy! No spinning for me as that would defo make me light headed!

Ok just be careful and stop if you feel dizzy xxxx

You too lovely! Let's check in this afternoon xxx

Ok so feeling a bit floaty and a bit headachy and trying to cane the water. Had a green tea as realised I hadn't had one yet and it was nice to warm up a bit - am freezing!

Still not had lunch shake yet as want to wait until at least 3pm. Might have it now though as am feeling weird...

Ive had my soup - looked vile but was actually better than Leek and Potato.

I feel really hungry and really light headed. One Tea down, one bottle of evian and 1.5 litres of sparkling and im still hungry. Hopefully when tomorrow is over it will get better!

Any better - dont make yourself ill, have your shake if you feel hungry when you get home you can go to bed early lol! xx

Ah I like the leak and potato last night - so far they're all ok which is amazing as am the fussiest eater. don't like nuts or mushrooms as well but may have to try those ones just in case I like them and will need the variety!

Am the same as you - hungry and light-headed. Not fun! It will be better from Friday though am sure - planning a weekend in bed watching Greys Anatomy which I'm very excited about!

Plus I realised last night that not eating actual food means I don't have to cook or clean the kitchen afterwards - hurrah!!

Had my shake and more hungry if anything :-( practically licked the glass when I was done!!

Defo home to bed early - v tired and cold. Might have some more tea...

Bring on ketosis weekend!

Is there a new series of Greys then? I love Greys, its all about McSteamy!
I am addicted to Masterchef Australia, only problem is I have loads to catch up with and it makes me hungry!

I just had another tea and its helped slightly! I am trying to save the shake for this evening after my omelette as I know i'll be hungry after Zumba. If I need it I'll have to have it before!x

Nope am way behind - still on season 6! Looking forward to it!

Yeah you prob will be hungrier but don't wait if hungry - having done that I felt CRAZY hungry an hour ago. Note to self - don't do that again! :)

Feel much more normalised (is that a word??) now. Not shaky or headachey. Counting the hours until end of work but thats just normal! Ha!

Date night tonight - told OH it will have to take place in bed as am cold all the time now. He replied that he would be alright with that! Love him!! :) What he doesn't know is that McSteamy and McDreamy will be joining us! Lol!! Sounds like a good Wednesday night to me hahahahaha!

ha ha! Thats so sweet that you do date night. You sound such a sweet couple. Sounds like the people we met on holiday recently. The guy proposed in the middle of the desert when we were stargazing so cute!

Its so good I liked season 6 but lots of people said it wasnt as good - all greys is great!

OMG that is adorable!! Was is pre-planned or spur-of-the-moment?

I won't hear a bad word about Grey's - those who don't like it are just weird! Lol!!

Bleurgh feeling really sicky now :-( Maybe overdone it on the water as feel like a waterbed!

Home now though. Have fun at Zumba and hope Night 2 goes well! xxx

I think it was pre planned she was surprised it was so cute.

Zumba was rubbish...... I was really lookin forward to it! So much for worrying about fainting I didn't even break into a sweat!

Saved my shake - Banana not bad!

Dentist this morning ....boooo!

Oh big booo! That sucks when you're looking forward to something. Which one do you go to? Try Latin Soul for a class in your area but I think they are just North London. Freddy is AMAZING and really works you hard while having fun :) I do tend to laugh my arse off the whole time but totally sweat buckets!

Yeah Banana is good think.

Good luck at the Dentist! xxx

It was just at bannatynes they moved the street dance which was really good and put the zumba in it's place, oh well might do me a favour I'll do boxercise or spinning instead! I'll prob collapse!

Bad dentist appt need the three fillings replaced my last dentist did ..... Not surprising the same thing happened to my friend! 210 for the replacements ?

Good luck today ..... Is day 3 meant to be the worst??

Good luck for today

Hey - congratulations on your wedding and you sound really determined to lose the weight - good for you! I am getting married in 4.5 months and am no where near ready - only set a date about 2 weeks ago though :)

Greys, the next series, starts mid October - cannot wait! :) Is Zumba fun? I bought a wii game but have not got round to trying it yet - actually might get off my butt and do that now! :)

Congratulations :)

Well I have heard lots of people say its good, I didnt really enjoy the class I went to. I found it very low impact and very repetitive. I usually go to Street dance which is high impact and you learn different steps until you create a routine which you then do to different music and at different speeds, I usually feel like I have done a good workout after that but Zumba felt like a warm up! As I said it may have been just the class I went to so give it a try!

Cant weight for Greys :)

Back