Diary of a Bikini Bride

Hey Katie

Good weekend? I lost 9lbs too :) gonna try for 6 this week. It really spurs u on doesn't it? Obv u did amazing as u did that in 4 days good for u Hun!

Hello!
I'm getting married next year too-December.
I also live in London.
I SS'd January to May this year. I then had 4months on SW maintaining. I'm now on day 21 of my restart.
I was also an emotional eater. I really really recommend The Beck Solution. I worked through the book (its easy to read) whilst on SS. Some of it doesn't really apply until you start eating again. I then reread again and again throughout SW - and its really helped!
Well done on your first weeks loss!
I'm hoping for a good WI tomorrow (week 3) as I'm going wedding dress shopping Friday and I'm TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like it is all going well still. Have you got your plans made for your wedding?

Day 10 - nightmare week.

Hello ladies,

How are you getting along this week?

Have had a truly terrible few days :cry:Got a horrid cold Monday evening and have had 2 days off work. I am so hungry I can't think straight. Not doing anything different - still 5/6 litres of water a day and 3 packs but am a very unhappy bunny. Plus time of the month isn't helping :sigh: Feel so bloated and rubbish!

Am back at work today but just want to go home and hide under the duvet. I thought Week 1 was supposed to be the hardest but this feels like torture. Have totally hit a wall so I know I just need to break through and all will be fine on the other side.

I am feeling totally the opposite to how I felt last week and can't shake it :cry: I can't stand this...

Not being well makes the diet soo much harder. Make sure you get enough sleep and it should pass.

Ah Katie its because you arent feeling well and TOTM, you arent yourself. Just get over this week and shake off your cold and you will be fine.

Its my TOTM as well and I am bloated and weighing more than I did monday, i was hungry yesterday and I really wanted a banana so badly but didnt have one and it seems much better today thank god. I really hope this doesnt effect my weigh in monday as I am not finishing until sunday :(

Day 15

Ok so last week was torture! Really not well and TOTM so bloated and sick. A lot of crying went down and a lot of self-pity but came through it with my second weigh in after 11 days and had lost another 5lbs making a very neat 1 stone loss by the beginning of Day 12!

Stupidly I had been weighing myself at home and the scales are so different from my CDC's so thought I had lost more. Was idiotically disappointed with 5lbs! Moron!! :D

The weekend was good - keeping busy and preparing for my engagement party this Saturday - SO EXCITING!!! :D
It's fancy dress and have no idea what to wear :sigh: Am hoping that somehow, magically, I will lose 4 stone by Saturday and can wear one of those sexy fancy dress costumes! ;) Fat chance! :8855:

So will make the best of it! Feeling quite low these past few days. Work has been so incredibly busy I haven't even had time to pop on here since last week so am missing the support from those in the know.

I'm finding it hard to get the packs down - am starving hungry then can't even finish a soup as am so full. Anyone else find this?

Also started exercise on Sunday. Am not feeling any smaller since Day 4 but can notice my tummy is wobblier so defo needs toning up big time! We have a rowing machine at home and did two 10mins during X Factor and then three 10mins during The Apprectice last night. Very proud of myself! :D My arse is killing now though and couldn't walk up the escalator at the tube station this morning!!! :8855:

I hope my mood improves this week as this funk is getting me down majorly! Also a nice injection of daily energy would be much appreciated! :)

Katie you are back :)

How are you feeling now hun, my bloating has gone down today from my TOTM (typical after my weigh in last night) went to a zumba with my CDC last night and altho i dont think its really my thing was a real good laugh so will go on mondays from now on anyway!

Well done on your loss - how good does it feel you didnt give in? xx

Hi lovely!

Yes am back! I thought the days were going so slowly but then the last week has whizzed by!

Also don't get any emails from replies so never know whats going on - need to check my settings.

Good on you for going to Zumba - its hilarious isn't it?!

Yeah feels really good just want to concentrate on the toning now as don't want to end up with saggy bits! :)

How's things with you?
xxxx

I know what you mean I have been doing a bit in the gym and then swimming after to try and help prevent that!
What have you been doing?

I dont either I dont really look at the settings!

Not much!! I do enjoy the rowing machine so will try and keep it up. Also walking everywhere as much as possible.

Just figured it out so hopefully will get messages from now on!

Well done, a stone so quickly is fab. An engagement party sounds great, have you sorted your costume? I have ordered my Dd bridesmaid dress and today we are out for a shoe and accessory shop. Time seems to be whiz zing by.

Back